KendoReact DropDownButton Overview
The KendoReact DropDownButton displays a popup list with action items and provides options for enabling or disabling its content, displaying icons, and binding it to data.
The KendoReact DropDownButton is distributed through the kendo-react-buttons NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the DropDownButton in action.
The DropDownButton is part of the KendoReact Buttons component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the DropDownButton and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Buttons guide.
- Disabled DropDownButton—You can easily render a disabled DropDownButton and prevent end-users from interacting with it.
- Icon DropDownButton—The DropDownButton allows you to display images, predefined or custom icons.
- Popup and items customization—You can customize the rendering and behavior of the popup and its items.
- Data binding—You can bind the DropDownButton to various data types.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.
- Keyboard navigation—The DropDownButton supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The DropDownButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.