The property 'StyleManager.Theme' does not exist in XML namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation'. Line 57 Position 116.
The application uses
Telerik.Windows.Controls.Data.dll,Telerik.Windows.Controls.dll,Telerik.Windows.Controls.Docking.dll, Telerik.Windows.Controls.Input.dll, Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation.dll,Telerik.Windows.Data.dll
I ran the upgrade wizard on the project and it completed without any error I think it upgraded from Telerik version 2013. Can I upgrade this project to have no XAML and only use implictit styles?
Hello,
we are evaluating telerik UI for WPF and testing now RadWizardControl with MVVM. We want do use the wizard for printing different documents. Is there a way to set different start pages on initializing the wizard?
Like when I navigate from page 1 to the wizard use index 0, from page 3 to the wizard index 5 and so on...
Is this possible?
ty
Is there a way to have the step change do a transition when the page is changed (for example, a new page slides in from the right, going back slides in from the left)?
Thanks,
Brian
Hello Telerik,
I am trying to customize a RowStyle, depending on what comes from the database.
My first attempt is very simple, but I am getting this error when running
An unhandled exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in PresentationFramework.dll
Additional information: 'DataGridRow' TargetType does not match type of element 'GridViewRow'.
the error makes sense, since telerik GridView is something different than a DataGrid
but I am trying to implement the same approach.
I think it will be more clear when you see my code below:
<telerik:RadGridView Name="RadGridView" ItemsSource="{Binding View}" Style="{StaticResource VitorStyle}" AutoGenerateColumns="False">
<Style x:Key="VitorStyle" TargetType="telerik:RadGridView" > <Setter Property="RowStyle"> <Setter.Value> <Style TargetType="DataGridRow"> <Style.Triggers> <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Name}" Value="Anastacia Santana"> <Setter Property="Background" Value="Red"></Setter> </DataTrigger> <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Name}" Value="Ana Taylor"> <Setter Property="Background" Value="DarkOrchid"></Setter> </DataTrigger> </Style.Triggers> </Style> </Setter.Value> </Setter> </Style>As a kickoff test, I would like all Anastacia Santana rows to be RED and all Ana Taylor to be DarkOrchid.
My following tests should envolve a bit wether it is true or false, or a sum result wether it is positive or negative.
Can you please show me the best way to achieve this?
as a side note, I would like to keep my XAML as clean as possible. Thus the use of the resource file
Thank you very much!
Hi,I'm currently working with all MailMerge Documents. Is there a way to grab the Mail Merge document value without disrupting the UI thread.
this.radRichTextBox.Document.MailMergeDataSource.MoveToIndex(index);

Hello,
I've been working with the Chartview lately, and have a chart with a datetimecategorical axis, that utilizes a chartdatasource to group datapoints when the chart is zoomed out. My problem is that the default aggregation function being applied takes the average of grouped datapoints, and I am looking for the sum. To my knowledge there is no sumfunction of type ChartAggregateFunction, and very little information detailing how I go about creating a custom function to gain that functionality.
I was wondering if you could show me an example detailing how to go about solving my problem.
Hi
I need to implement RadComboBox Autocomplete after 2 chars entered..
After I enter the second char it removes the first char and shows the popup (see attachment).
Any ideas how to handle this ?
Codebehind:
1.private void RadComboBox_KeyDown(object sender, System.Windows.Input.KeyEventArgs e)2.{3. var combo = sender as RadComboBox;4. if (!combo.IsDropDownOpen && combo.Text?.Length >=1)5. {6. combo.IsDropDownOpen = true;7. }8.}
XAML:
01.<telerik:RadComboBox ItemsSource="{Binding PickTickets}"02. DisplayMemberPath="PickTicketIdentity"03. EmptyText="Please select a pick ticket"<br>04. IsEditable="True"05. IsFilteringEnabled="True"06. TextSearchMode="Contains"07. CanAutocompleteSelectItems="False"08. StaysOpenOnEdit="True"09. SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedPickTicket}"10. KeyDown="RadComboBox_KeyDown"/> Hi,
I really like Visual Studio example from Telerik. When I play with the example I see that when I have floating document and double click window title it does not maximize to full screen. What's even worse, the window is cut off. See the screens.Unfortunately, I have the same effect in my application.