Let me get straight to your questions.
1. When I set the value of Minimum property to a value higher than zero, an oval is shown instead of the bar for the FeaturedMeasure, is it possible to show the bar even when the Minimum property value is higher than zero?
- This behavior is expected by design. There is an exception when the quantitative scale begins at a value greater than zero. In such a case, the featured measure should be encoded as a symbol different symbol. In our case, Telerik BulletGraph
control encodes the featured measure as an ellipse. You can take a look at the Bullet Graph Design Specification
online PDF document where you can read more about this behavior.
2. Is it possible to hide the axis of values?
- RadVertical(Horizontal)BulletGraph control expose a QuantitativeScaleVisibility
property which you can use to hide the axis. You can set it to Hidden.
3. Is it possible to change the width of the FeaturedMeasure bar?
- The FeaturedMeasue bar is represented as a Telerik BarItem visual element. The BarItem expose a LengthPercent
property that you can use to change the width of the FeatureMeasure bar. You can create a custom style where you can set this property.
Hope this information is useful.
Do you need help with upgrading your AJAX, WPF or WinForms project? Check the Telerik API Analyzer
and share your thoughts.