Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
69 views
Hey i just deleted the controls out of my toolbox and tryed to reinstall telerik. I still cant see the controls in the toolbox.
Laurenz
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
2 answers
194 views
I have a CustomRadButtonElement inheriting from RadButtonElement. My objective is to add it to the list of components present in RadStatusStrip "Type Here". Is that Possible?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
3 answers
273 views
Visual Studio 2010 Designer fails to display theme on RadForm.

1.) You dont get the Theme in the DropDown of the RadForm
2.) When you type it yourself the theme gets shown, but it loses it when you close and open the form
3.) When you set the RadForm Theme to "Control Default" and than change it to "Reset" the Form increases in height everytime by 4 unit, this happens everytime so when you do this 10 times the RadForm would already have a size 40 units higher than it originally was

Hope you can give me a workournd, i really want to set the theme for only the radform and not all controls.
Like to have a different color for the form and the controls inside.

Almost forgot to mention:
This worked on the latest Version Q1 SP1, but with Q2 i am facing this problems.
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
3 answers
144 views
When I try to print schedules with my RadScheduler, my appointments which all use custom background ids do not show up in color.  If I use the Telerik-provided background ids they come up fine.  Is there some property in an AppointmentBackgroundInfo instance that I'm not seeing that I need to set for it to show up in a PrintPreview/Print?

Thanks!
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
2 answers
289 views
Hey,

I'm currently working with implementing new chartview into our reportingsystem . Chartview with it's multiple different options looks quite good, but I ran into problem with trackball and formating information on it. Basically I would like to get multiline box which is located over the lines/boxes and also numeric values with certain format instead of how it looks atm (screenshot edits: removed ends of legend information+ start of y-axis labels due information they had). I'm populating the chartview dynamically from datatable with n-series.

Can this be achieved atm? Did I miss some setting?

(using Q3 2012, vb.net, winforms application)

thx

Antti
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
3 answers
214 views
I have recurrence implemented in my project and everything works perfectly except for two cases in a yearly recurrence rule.  When I use Sunday or Monday in a yearly recurrence rule, the appointment disappears.  Additionally, when I click the 'next arrow' in the RadScheduler Navigator to navigate to a page past the current date, the scheduler freezes for a good 5-10 seconds before the page change processes.

For example, if the recurrence rule is 'FREQ=YEARLY;COUNT=2;BYDAY=SU;BYWEEKNO=1;BYMONTH=1;BYSETPOS=1;WKST=SU' or 'FREQ=YEARLY;COUNT=2;BYDAY=MO;BYWEEKNO=1;BYMONTH=1;BYSETPOS=1;WKST=SU', this behavior occurs.  If I use any other day it works fine.

Anyone else have this problem?
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
1 answer
109 views
I've got a problem where a client wants to use a SpinEditor for their hours and minutes fields. The hours field works fine however I'm not able to display the minutes properly for anything below 10 (ie 12:01 appears in the editor without the leading zero, 12:1).  Hopefully, there is something I'm simply over looking . Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Chris
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
9 answers
1.8K+ views

I need a RADButton with rounded corner.

The cornerradius should be flexible.

Thank you very much.

Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
4 answers
188 views

Hi,
I am using RadButton with custom  theme.
All button works fine (mouse over,click ....)

when i am using the form(winform ,not a RadForm)
AcceptButton propertiy , the hightlight of mouse over stop working


any fix for this ?
thanks in advance

this.AcceptButton = this.cmdOK;
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2012
3 answers
183 views
Hello
I have a problem with multicolumncombobox. after I write in the text box of multicolumncombobox and filter  it ,when I press Enter the text of multicolumn will clear .please help me to finde a solution for this problem.
thank you
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?