Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
174 views
Hi Guys
I'd like to be able to set the color for the "TriState - Indeterminate" state of the checkbox on a treeview. I have the checkmarks set during NodeFormatting as follows but what element do I need to call to set the color of the black square that appears when the state is indeterminate?

Thanks & Regards
Ian Carson

((TreeNodeCheckBoxElement)e.NodeElement.Children[2]).CheckMarkPrimitive.CheckElement.ForeColor = Color.DarkGreen;
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
3 answers
352 views
Hi Telerik,

I have a listview with a view type of detailsview which is data bound within the code and displays 4 columns (auto generated).

In the attached image is there a way to set columns 2,3 & 4 width to the longest field value and first column to a max of the remaining listview width thus removing the white space to the right?

Many thanks.

Steve.

Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
3 answers
270 views
How to Focus/Select Group header like focus/select rows
I used like these

GridViewGroupRowInfo groupHeader = (GridViewGroupRowInfo)_MyGrid.CurrentRow;
....
....
_MyGrid.Groups[groupHeader.Index].GroupRow.IsCurrent  = true;
_MyGrid.Groups[groupHeader.Index].GroupRow.IsSelected = true;


But it's does not work.
How do I do?
Thank you.
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
3 answers
268 views
Hi guys
I used a radgridview autogenarated through binding in a dataset
I have a column "Gender" that displays boolean values 1 and 0
Instead of displaying 1 and 0, I want to display a "male" or "female" values
Is there any way without changing the datatypes in the database?
Im using vb.net language 
Thanks :)

Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
5 answers
300 views
Hi supporters,


I have issue as followings:

I use RadGridView hierarchy first look.
Parent template has columns: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5
And child template has columns: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7

So i want that when i expanse a parent row then some columns in child template be visible and some columns be hide with different parent row.
Example:
- When i expanse Parent row 1, if child rows has columns B5 and B6 is null or zero value then hide B5, B6
- When i expanse Parent row 2, if child rows has columns B7 is null or zero value then hide B7 (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6 are visible)

Could you please help me!

Thanks,

Manh



Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
3 answers
241 views
Hi,
            I have made used of RibbonBar on the click of the start icon of the ribbion bar i get the menu items this is fine.But for those each menu item i have the sub menu items the width  and height is not proper (refer screen1).can anyone say me how can i do it i want as it is like in the screen2 .


Thanks
Divya
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
3 answers
108 views
Moved to WPF section.
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
2 answers
242 views
There is a Contains method for the items collection that checks for a ListViewDataItem, however I want to check for the existance of a specific value. I want to insert a new item into the listview but only if a certain value does not exist in one of the columns. Is there any built in functionality for this? Or do i have to iterate through the items collection myself and compare against that column value?

Thanks.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Nov 2012
2 answers
123 views
hi telerik
as you know default item of drop down menu on a tool window is checked 'Dockable' how can i chang it to 'auto Hide' by default?

thank u
Omid
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
5 answers
159 views
I hope someone can help me. I have a SchedulerNavigator contained inside a ToolWindow. When the ToolWindow is 'pinned' to stay visible, the Navigator's TimeZone changes to to Saskatchewan! This has caused some serious issues when loading appointments into the associated scheduler.

In addition, I have a radio button in the same container as the navigator that gets it's click event triggered when the window is 'pinned' as well. What events are triggered when the window is 'pinned'? I figure I need to start there.

Andy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?