Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
4 answers
385 views

Hi,

 How can I change the width of the current column in the table with using ChangeTableGridColumnWidth method?

How could I get the current table, current gridColumnIndex?

 I use 2012.2.912.40 RadControls version.

Regards,
Igor

Petirim
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Nov 2012
2 answers
204 views
Hi, I'm sorry for my english;

I use a string(AAAAMMDD :20121107) to save a Date (in my DataBase), So I do not know what type use to display my date.

I tried to use textColumn and in the RowFormatting event  I transform (using my own object) my string like i want (DD/MM/AAAA :7/11/2012), but I need sort the column and I use the CustomSorting event:
private void radGridView1_CustomSorting(object sender, GridViewCustomSortingEventArgs e)
{
    MyObjDate row1Freight = new MyObjDate(e.Row1.Cells["colDate"].Value.ToString());
    MyObjDate row2Freight =newMyObjDate(e.Row2.Cells["colDate"].Value.ToString());
    if (row1Freight > row2Freight)
    {
        e.SortResult = 1;
    }
    else if (row1Freight < row2Freight)
    {
        e.SortResult = -1;
    }
    else
    {
        e.SortResult = 0;
    }
}

And It does not work, also no sort by other columns.

The other method of load is transform my string in a DateTime for use DateTime Column, but I don't know where i have to make the transform or if I can tell what will be the column data format to receive would be perfect.

I tried to convert the string to DateTime in RowFormatting event, but does not show well the data and does not order correctly.

What would be the correct way to load the date data type using me? thanks
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2012
5 answers
405 views
Hi im new to winform for my work is all web based. I wanted to create same features like in the web that has add on top of the header and edit and delete column for each row in my grid, this is for security and safety features. Grid will just be readonly during load and only row thats edited will be editable (save and cancel will show on top  of the header). add new row will add blank row (save cancel will show as well on top of the header) . Delete will just prompt.. Is there any sample that I could check? So far I dont seem to like the inserting and editing of winform for it adds when you loose focus on the row, and for edit if you can edit any cell that you clicked.
Hope someone can give some info..

Thanks in advance,RJ
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Nov 2012
2 answers
188 views
I must be missing something simple..  I have a value in the "Text" property of my panorama, but the title doesn't appear above my groups.  Should I have put this in somewhere else?

Am I missing something?   In the example below, the text I'm referring to says "Demo Apps Hub"
http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/panorama-overview.html

Thanks,

- Brad
Brad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2012
4 answers
365 views
Hello All,

I am trying to design a windows forms application using Shaped form and Rad Title bar.

I have created a background image and applied to Shaped form. And now i want the Rad title bar to be transparent so as to show my shaped form background image. Somehow, the backcolor = "transparent" is not working. And while making the "Enable Theming" Property to false, i get a semi-Transparent blended image.

How to get this done (i.e) title bar completely transparent?

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,
Uday
Brad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2012
2 answers
162 views
I am using the AppointmentStatusInfo() to replace the appointment status dropdown.  The following code is what I am using...

this.radTTSched.Statuses.Add(new AppointmentStatusInfo(0, "Booked", Color.Green, Color.Green, AppointmentStatusFillType.Solid));

this.radTTSched.Statuses.Add(new AppointmentStatusInfo(1, "Show", Color.Blue, Color.Blue, AppointmentStatusFillType.Solid));

this.radTTSched.Statuses.Add(new AppointmentStatusInfo(2, "No Show", Color.Red, Color.Red, AppointmentStatusFillType.Solid));

this.radTTSched.Statuses.Add(new AppointmentStatusInfo(3, "Cancel", Color.Red, Color.Red, AppointmentStatusFillType.Solid));

All colors will show correctly in my scheduler except Status = 2 for No Show.  If I change this value from 2 to any other value, it works correctly.  Is there something sacred about status value of 2?  This is a legacy database that I am integrating with and I am not able to change that value from 2 to something else.  Please help!

Cory
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2012
7 answers
366 views
Hi there,

I am opening an already existing form in a dock host window.  
How can i add Horizontal and Vertical scroll bars to new document host window.
FYI i have tried with the belwo code, but doesnt work.

Dim

 

objForm As New Form

 

 

Dim hostWindow As HostWindow = RadDock1.DockControl(objForm , DockPosition.Right)

 

RadDock1.AddDocument((hostWindow), DockPosition.Fill)

 

'hostWindow.AutoScroll = True

 

hostWindow.HorizontalScroll.Enabled =

True

 

hostWindow.VerticalScroll.Enabled =

True


Thanks,
Satyajeet



 

Denis Cilliers
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2012
3 answers
646 views
I am having two list boxes selected items should be added to listbox2 when i click on add from listbox1 and items should be deleted from listbox1  and vice verse please guide me in this regard

thanks & regards,
devender
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2012
3 answers
468 views
Hi

I have a lot of columns and my users have a problem to find filtered columns.

They have a problem becouse then don't see that icon "filter" changed color.


Kamila
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2012
3 answers
235 views
Hi All,

Please let me know how to get the clicked item of the commandbarstripelement in item click event. Say if I have a button b in the commandbarstripelement row how to know that this particular button b  is clicked in item click event.

Thanks and regards,
Noor Hussain
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?