Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
8 answers
238 views
I've just downloaded RadControls for WinForms Q3 2012 and installed it.
All the components that I tried work as required, however I have an issue when adding a RadDateTimePicker to a windows Form.
I am getting
Failed to create componenet 'RadDateTime'. The error messaged follows:.
.......
Please check the attached screen shot.

OS: Windows XP SP3.
Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2012
2 answers
252 views
Hi,
The text in the columnbuttons of the columnchooser of a radgridview is aligned in the middle (see sreenshot).
My customer wants the text aligned on the left.
How can I achieve this?
Wesley
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2012
2 answers
228 views
Hi,

 I am trying to create my custom gridview controls which inherit from radgridview.

 

The Code:

 

public partial class eRadGridView : Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView

{

public eRadGridView()

        {

            InitializeComponent();

           

        }

 

        public eRadGridView(IContainer container)

        {

            container.Add(this);

 

            InitializeComponent();

        }

    }

 

When I try to droll it from the toolbox, I get the attach error.
Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2012
3 answers
316 views
Hi,

How can I override the default mouse over backcolor (orange color) by code?

Thanks.

Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2012
6 answers
351 views
telerik grid with multiple column header

my code:

@{

 

 

var headerHtmlAttributes = new { style = "font-weight:bold" };

 

Html.Telerik().Grid<

 

WorkflowDashboardModel>()

 

.HtmlAttributes(

 

new { style = "text-align:center" })

 

.Name(

 

"WorkFlowDashBoardExp")

 

.Columns(columns =>

{

columns.Bound(d => d.SourceSystem)

.HeaderHtmlAttributes(headerHtmlAttributes);

columns.Bound(d => d.NewException)

.HeaderHtmlAttributes(headerHtmlAttributes);

 

}

i want to give a header column for the column headers as top one.

how can i do? please help.

Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2012
6 answers
304 views
We are using RadControls for Winforms Q1 2012. The sorting function is not working correctly for GridViewImageColumn. Please help. Thanks a lot!
Yip Yew Kwong
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2012
3 answers
196 views
Hi,

I'm just new in winform so I'm just wondering if a lookup column can have text search. Like for instance I'm to select a defined data on my dorpdown column but since it has lots of data, its hard to scroll down, so what I want is to just simply type in what text i'm searching for and will populate the dropdown based on my typed text, which is available on my datasource. Its like Google search, once you type text it will generate values on a dropdown. Any info or sample would be much appreciated.


Thanks in advance,
RJ
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2012
17 answers
863 views
When i choose allow add new row in RadGridView. Now i want to add Combobox in to row. How can i do that? Please help me as impossible as. if you have example in C# please give me. Thanks
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2012
3 answers
1.6K+ views
I have a gridview which is bound to a list of about 50.000 objects. After changing an objects value in the list (in a seperate pop-up) the row is not updated in the grid.

When I select another row or scroll through the grid, the new value is visible.

Is there a way to refresh the row I just edited? I've tried to update the complete grid with EndUpdate, but this took about 18 seconds. This is way to long.
Paul Somberg
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Nov 2012
1 answer
161 views
How can set the LocalDataSourceProvider.ItemSource to DataTable,
or have no plans to do so?
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?