Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
103 views
As title.

Data is not populated with columns rows and value configured at design time.
I have to move one or more of the fields from column to row and back again to their original places to retrieve the data.

Also the forum doesn't repaint and fields vanish until form is resized.
Gareth
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2012
1 answer
99 views
i have made my own calender on datagrid in such away when i click on any particulat date(which are cell of datagrid) new form is open now i want whenever i clicked on any date it will automatically synchronized with radschedular it allow m to create schedule of particulat date plz help me em struck thanks in advance


regard usman shah
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2012
1 answer
155 views
HI.
I need help plz.

Create a table with following fields:
ID | CODE | NAME
Where
ID - id, CODE - item number, NAME - the name of range.

CODE should have the followinf format:
xx.yy.zz
where, xx - activites, yy - contract, yy - task.

In the DB will be store as follows:
1 | 01           | Basic activites
2 | 01.01      | Contract about 1
3 | 01.02      | Contract about Bank
4 | 02           | Hoz activites
5 | 02.02      | Contract el
6 | 02.02.01 | Electric
7 | 02.02.02 | Hot

Just have to take into account the fact that the levels of the hierarchy can be expended. So they con not 3. Be even so xx.yy.zz.hh.ee

I add data the the database (yet without additions of new ones). How to create a universal algorithm to treeView filled exactly hierarchy?

The result  of which must  be obtained:

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2012
1 answer
244 views
Hi Telerik,
I trying to update some text to RadRichTextBox but it's work. It showing me a blank screen. If i use windows/winform richtextbox it works.

What shouild i do???  Thank you.

exBuilder.Clear();
                exBuilder.Append(exception.Message + Environment.NewLine);
 
                RadRichTextBox richTextBox = new RadRichTextBox();
                //RichTextBox richTextBox = new RichTextBox();
                richTextBox.ThemeName = "Office2007Black";
 
                richTextBox.Text =  line + ":" + exBuilder.ToString();
                richTextBox.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;
                richTextBox.IsReadOnly = true;
                //richTextBox.ReadOnly = true;
                richTextBox.ForeColor = Color.Red;
Karthik
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Nov 2012
2 answers
300 views
When the "Click Here To Add A New Row" bar is clicked in a radgridview, I need to follow it with default column value entry. 

What is the best way to default in values after the bar is clicked.

I have accomplished this with the right click New popup menu, but we would like to use the "Click Here to Add a New Row" bar as well.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2012
5 answers
337 views
In Visual Studio 2010 or 2012 when I click on a tab in the Rad Ribbon Bar the tab just shows a blank space with no text. If I click on another tab, its text is not visible, but the text on the previous tab is once again visible.  In other words, the tab text is not visible anymore when clicking on a tab.


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2012
1 answer
123 views
Hi Telerik Support,

I would like to be able to have an application-menu button beside the tabs in the Dock TabStrip, just like the application-menu button in the ribbon-bar control. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Meir
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Nov 2012
5 answers
625 views

Hi
I am adding RadDesktopAlerts programmable using the following code a button is added along with a handler when the button is clicked I would like to process the event and then close the alert! Is this possible?

 Regards
Joe

                      Dim
Popup As New RadDesktopAlert

                    Popup.AlertImage = Me.ImageList1.Images(3)

                    Popup.AlertImage.Tag = 1

                    Popup.CaptionText = PopData.Rows(i).Item("msgTitle").ToString

                    Popup.ContentText = PopData.Rows(i).Item("msgBody").ToString

                    Dim bt As New RadButtonElement

                    bt.Text = "Dismiss " & PopData.Rows(i).Item("ID").ToString

                    bt.Tag = PopData.Rows(i).Item("ID").ToString

                    AddHandler bt.Click, AddressOf SetPop

                    Popup.ButtonItems.Add(bt)

                    Popup.Show()

 

Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Nov 2012
2 answers
212 views
Hello, I just ran into this issue and it took me forever to figure it out. I figured I would post it here in the hopes of saving someone a headache.

I have created a custom control that contains a RadRichTextBox and a RadCommandBar

I dropped the custom control onto a new windows form along with several standard textboxes and labels

I added accelerator characters to the labels of the text boxes "&Company", "&Employee".

When I ran the form and began typing into the RadRichTextBox whenever I typed "c" or "e" (without pushing "Alt") the focus would move to the text boxes with the matching accelerator key.

To get around this I needed to add the following override in the custom control.

        protected override bool ProcessDialogChar(char charCode)
        {
            if ((Control.ModifierKeys & Keys.Alt) == Keys.None) return false;
            return base.ProcessDialogChar(charCode);
        }

Hope that helps!
NORIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Nov 2012
1 answer
143 views
i want to know, is it possible to resize a form external  on a container tabDocument ?
if it´s true, may  suggest me, how can i do it. i tried with the following function:


size, WindState,SizeInfo,autoSize,


and others , but i can´t make that my form get resize when it change the size the tabDocument

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?