Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
4 answers
319 views
In and of itself, looks like the RadDock is extremely powerful. It is super easy to design layouts and be able to handle a lot of windowing concerns very seamlessly. However, once you have the windowing working, how do you then actually get started using it. By that I mean, I've got an abc-document-window here, an xyz-tool-window there, known at design time, and all need to coordinate in, through, around, somehow in the dock. How to engage the dock features with your custom controls, document, or tool windows? Thanks...
George
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2013
1 answer
168 views
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to suppress the left arrow when in the first column and the right arrow when in the last column of the grid.  Basically, I don't want the user to back into a previous record by hitting the left arrow or move to the next record when hitting the right.  I do however want them to be able to navigate through the columns using the right and left arrows.

How would this be achieved?  I can't find an example in the docs.

Thanks,
Rob
George
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2013
1 answer
150 views
HI,

I'm porting over our custom ListView conrol to use the RadListView, however the standard ListView has the ColumnWidthChanged event and the RadListView doesn't, please could someone tell me the best event to use to detect when a column has been resized.

Many thanks,
Rich.
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2013
0 answers
129 views

Hello I am using  RadGrid of 4 columns in my windows form , I would like to know how do i horizontal display the third column as row below first and second and fourth column

please help in order to swap the third column as row.

Smayr
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 24 Jun 2013
1 answer
1.5K+ views
I've got errors, "The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

e.g., on this line of code:

private void rgvFlatSaleEvents_FilterChanged(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewCollectionChangedEventArgs e)


So what Telerik references do I need to add to get this to compile?

On closer inspection, why is my asp.net mvc app using "WinControls" anyway?

Might this be related to its Silverlight elements (I didn't write the code, so I don't know its history or "psychology").
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2013
4 answers
221 views
Hi

I wanted to add Text box as RadContextMenu item like we do with MS ContextMenuStrip. But I don't see any option for such.

Can you please help me about this?

Regards,

Mujtaba Ali Panjwani
Mujtaba Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Jun 2013
1 answer
174 views
Hi

Does anyone knows how to make RadPageView act like the Chrome tab strip? (i.e. Same fixed size for all tabs, overflow will resize)

Thanks.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jun 2013
1 answer
166 views
I was wondering if there is a way to save end-user customizations of the commandBar.  For example,  commandBarRowElement1 and commandBarRowElement2 may be dragged to a different location in the toolbar area or a button may be added/removed.  This all works until i close the app and re-open it, the default layout/setting is loaded instead of the previous layout/settings.  i was hoping you could provide a link or example c# code for this. Thank you for your time in this matter. 
George
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jun 2013
9 answers
597 views
Hello,

We need help in the following issues:

1. When user inputs an invalid value for a cell, we can use ErrorText to show an error message in the RowHeaderColumn. Normally, the ErrorText will be cleared after the user corrects the value. Sometimes the user will just press Esc key to cancel the input value, in this case the CellValidating event won't get fired and the ErrorText will remain shown on the RowHeaderColumn. This behavior will make the user feel confused.

2. We often have many columns to be shown in the grid and the user can use horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the region (s)he likes. When the user scrolls to the right, the ErrorText icon will still show up when a cell receives invalid value. But there is no ErrorText tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the ErrorText icon.

3. We use HtmlViewDefine to arrange the columns in 2-row display. In this case, the row indicator and the columns will overlap with each other when the user scrolls the grid horizontally. And the ErrorText tooltip won't be shown as we described in the 2nd issues.

Thanks in advance.

BR/shortie

Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jun 2013
1 answer
103 views
Hi,

I need to remove rad chart series center appearance line. i have attached the image .Kindly check and update the possibility..

Please if someone can guide me how to do it correctly I will appreciate it so much!!.

Thank you, 
Peshito
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jun 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?