Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
329 views

I have a scenario with two RagGridView, I need select 5 rows at RadGridView1 to drop at RadGridView2.

1 - Selected the 5 rows and release the button.
2 - Now I was press the left button again at one these 5 selected row to make the drag. At this moment all the rows was unselect. 

This is a different behavior from Windows Explorer and the comon multiselect lists.


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
1 answer
132 views
I use VisualStudio2012Light theme.
how can i remove space between StatusStrip and radform like VisualStudio2012.

please. help me.



Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
3 answers
199 views
Hi,

I can set filltering for GridViewTextBoxColumn:
dg.MasterView.TableFilteringRow.Cells[1].Value = "test";
Unfortunately this does not work similarly for GridViewCheckBoxColumn:
dg.MasterView.TableFilteringRow.Cells[2].Value = true;

Version: 2013.1.321.40
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
1 answer
140 views
I'm trying to get the bubble bar in my application but I can't make it work, if i try to copy the example i get a lot of errors and I can't get it to work I tryed searching older posts but with every single one I can't make it to work again a alot of error or if a try to modify anything the hole thing crashes...
George
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
1 answer
155 views
Is it possible to display a DateTimeColumn in format "dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss" while sorting this column uses another format, for example "dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss.fff"? I have to display many rows where hour, minute and second are the same any only the milliseconds are different. So sorting has to look on ms but I don't want to display those ms.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
7 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi,
  Is there anyway to hide the title bar of the ribbonbar control?, I am using ribbon bar control in one of our views in our app, I do not want the title bar of showing up on that screen.

Thanks,
Raj.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
8 answers
1.3K+ views
Hello, I'm loonking for a way to change the background color of some rows  in a GridView after databinding.
Currently I use the loadComplete Event to loop the rows:
RadGridView table = sender as RadGridView;
        
        foreach (GridViewRowInfo r in table.Rows)
       {
 
       }
Unfortunately I was not able to find a way to change the background color of the GridVieRowInfo Elements.
It is important that I can change the backround by looping because the rows which should get colored are not periodical.
Can someone tell me how to do that?
Any help very apreciated. Thank you
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
1 answer
585 views
Hi, is it possible to make different alignment formats to each column? Like first column is centered, second is right, and third is left, thanks :)
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
5 answers
141 views

send me sample code for using business objects  which using our "ShedularData" database

1) especially i want Save,update,delete logics  on selected appointment
2) with using on programatically of  if datasets necessary
3) please prepare a sample application for me  implementing business objects 
4)  saving(with recurences),deleting,updating should must  on button click
5)please send me as possible as urgent......................! use our "ShedularData"--->database
6)send prepared application in Zip Formate

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
3 answers
358 views
Hi,
I'm using telerik Radlistbox (winforms controls)..
The scenario is,when we select an item in Radlistbox then all the related values for the item should be loaded in the window from db..
The corresponding code is written in selecteditemchanged event of the list box..
The Radlistbox is dynamically populated at runtime from db based on the letters we type in as particular textbox(like autocomplete) 
    with the top item selected by default...
The issue is when we select the items other than the item at the top(which is selected by default) then the 
    selectedindexhange event gets fired, the values are loaded in the window.. But if we click the item at the top(which is 
    selected by default) then the selectedindexhange event doesn't gets fired...
We tried click,mousedown events but when we use that where ever we click on the Radlistbox the (apart from the iitems especially in the scroll bars) the item at the top is loading..

pls guide us on this issue(whether any events that we can use or any way to avoid the default selection when using the click event)...
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?