Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
7 answers
299 views
Are these 2 events gone from the control ?

I can not use this anymore since I've upgraded to Q2... And I do not find anything about this in the release docs...
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jan 2015
3 answers
351 views
Is there a way to turn off grouping of items with the pivot grid.  I'm passing in a dataset with hundreds of rows containing a numberical ProductID column.

When I place this ProductID into the row labels section it automatically groups the products into two ranged groups.  We need this data at a more granular level.  Is this possible?
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jan 2015
3 answers
337 views
I have a radDropDownButton that I am dynamically adding radMenuButtonItems to:

RadMenuButtonItem bi = new RadMenuButtonItem();
bi.Text = string.Format("Item {0}", counter);
bi.TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft;
Font fnt = new Font("Arial Rounded MT", 18.0f);
bi.Font = fnt;
bi.Click += new EventHandler(radDropDownButton_Item_Click);
bi.AutoSize = false;
bi.Size = new Size(radDropDownButton_Caregivers.Size.Width, 50);
radDropDownButton.Items.Add(bi);


When I size the button item, it is sizing the space around the button item, but not the actual button item.  How can I size the button item?  See attached image (blue arrows).

Also, how can I remove the space to the left of the button items, which is causing whitespace to the right of the button items?  See attached image (red arrows)
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jan 2015
1 answer
251 views
I need a way of looping thru all the controls on a window form to determine which one has focus then return that control to the calling subroutine.  Basically I have a sub routine that calls a function which returns the control on the form that has focus.  Because Rad Controls have child controls that may actually have the focus what is the best way of doing this?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jan 2015
3 answers
509 views
i want to write a name in DropDownList with DropDownStyle=DropDown and fire event keypress o keyup o keydown please help
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jan 2015
1 answer
207 views
Hi,
How can the GraphicalView Summary Item backcolor be changed?  I tried handling the GraphicalViewItemFormatting event and can change Task items using
e.ItemElement.TaskElement.BackColor but this had no effect on Summary items and I could not a reference to the SummaryItem in e or e.item.
Thanks,
John
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2015
1 answer
181 views
I have a base form inherited from RadForm and in the constructor I added the following.

Public Sub New()
    MyBase.New()

    ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName = "VisualStudio2012Dark"
    Me.ThemeName = "VisualStudio2012Dark"
End Sub

When I open the BaseForm in VisualStudio I can see that the form is "Dark" but when I run the application, the form is not "Dark".
The titlebar font / icons did change from their original look "for example the X close button looks 3D" but they also did not take on the "Dark" theme.

I have tried several of the other themes and they all working at design time but not runtime.
James
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jan 2015
2 answers
247 views
Hi,

Is there any ability in the RadTrackBar to hide the actual slider?  I'm basically looking to use the control just for the tick marks and no visible slider or slide area.

Thanks,
Bob
Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jan 2015
1 answer
165 views
Hi,

When using PdfViewer i can display the Pdf file. But i couldn't get the bookmarks from the pdf file. Is there any way to get every bookmark from the pdf file? When using GetAllBookmarks method i am getting error like namespace could not found. Kindly reply for the post as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sowmya.
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jan 2015
1 answer
181 views
Hi,

When upgrading telerik i am getting the following error.

'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeNode' does not contain a definition for 'ShowCheckBox' and no extension method 'ShowCheckBox' accepting a first argument of type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeNode' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) 
Kindly let me know how to resolve this.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jan 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?