Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
147 views
Hi Team,

I am creating one theme in visual style builder and created one .tssp file with it.
Now i need to create design for draggable functionality in ListView.

I have attached one image with this post. In which you can see that when we enable drag and drop in ListView we can drag Items inside it.
So now this is ControlDefault theme by default which is showing very thin GripLine while dragging.

but in my new theme which i am creating from scratch is not having that Line Image while dragging.

Please can you tell me how to do that in design.

FYI, I am using telerik visual style builder 2014 version.

Thank You.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Jan 2015
4 answers
303 views
Hi, I am using a RadGridView in which some of the cells might be read-only depending on the values of the data in other columns.
To simulate the read-only behavior, I use «CellBeginEdit» event has recommended in some threads of this forum.
My code looks like this:

private void radGridView_CellBeginEdit(object sender, GridViewCellCancelEventArgs e)
        {
            e.Cancel = !IsCellUpdatable();      
        }

The «IsCellUpdatable» function seen above returns true or false depending on if the cell has to be modified.
Up to that part, everything works properly.

The problems I encounter are:

1. Normally, when I leave a cell using the tab key the next cell is entered and it is in edit mode (I mean it has the focus and I can see the cursor).  This also works the same way if I leave a cell that is in a column that is read-only.  But when I leave a cell in which I simulate the read-only behavior the next cell is not entered in edit mode.  This different behavior confuse my users.

2. While adding a new row, normally if I leave the grid my new row (it's data) becomes a standard row and a new empty row is displayed as the new row.  But when I leave the grid while I am in a cell for which I simulate the read-only behavior, nothing will happen (the data will stay in the new row) and it looks like the new row has not been added to the list of rows.  Again, this behavior is really annoying for the users.

Can you please help me find a way to have read-only cells depending on the value of other columns while maintaining the same behavior for all the cells of the grid.

Thanks for your help,

Alain
 
Alain
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Jan 2015
7 answers
163 views
Not inside each Row Cell.

Thanks
miki
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Jan 2015
3 answers
450 views
Hi, 

How to add controls (Check box, text box) dynamically to listview
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2015
1 answer
181 views
Is there any possible way to set alternate row color for 
Pivot Grid fields like RadGridView  
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2015
8 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi Guys,

I need to create a button with the following layout:
_________________
|  |
|  |
|     Image  |
|  |
|________________|
| Text Line 1  |
| Text Line 2  |
|________________|

The layout aspect of it is simple, but I need the background color for the image to be Transparent and the Text to be a specific color such as Grey or Blue.

I tried editting the BackColor attribute of the Text element under the ImageAndTextLayoutPanel for the button, but this does not seem to do anything.

I've also tried adding a RadPanel as a child control for the button, this works for layout purposes, but child controls within the button block mouseevents from reaching the button, and these controls do not move with the button as the button is pressed.

Any ideas for the best way to achieve this functionality?
Harry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Jan 2015
5 answers
321 views
Hi,

I just updated to the Q3 2013 release of RadControls for Winforms and for some reason my App's Icon is no long displaying in the Taskbar. The icon still appears in the top left corner or the RadForm but it no longer appears in the Taskbar. Is there some new property that needs to be set in the Q3 2014 release that I am missing?

Thanks!
~Paul
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2015
1 answer
145 views
Is possible to rebuild a property grid or add new item to the SelectedObject without having to tear the entire property grid down and rebuild it. The reason i want to do this is because i want the property grid to still have everything i had expended before adding an new item. When i tear everything down and rebuild it collapsed everything. Is there any way the property grid can remember that last state it was in before adding or removing, that way everything stays expended the way they were before something was added.

Thanks.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2015
2 answers
208 views
I am using a radGridView in a WinForm application.
When a user is entering data in a cell, I want to automatically move to the next cell when MaxLength is reached.

Is there a way to do this?

Howard
Howard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Jan 2015
8 answers
1.6K+ views

How can I select multiple check boxes in radgrid and select All

 

I am using RadGridview which view a data from sql database with one GridViewCheckBoxColumn.

 

Once the checkbox is clicked the whole row is deleted as I want, However I wanna allow that for multiple rows at the same time.

 

Also I want to select all

 

Is that possible?

 

In my grid I should click twice to check the box! How can I avoid that?

 

All the columns in the grid is read only except the checkbox column

 

Thanks and regards

cevdet
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Jan 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?