I create a custom node with a RadFormElement for each node added to the tree view. The issue i am running into is that the node size squishes my window and i cannot see the whole window. Is there any way i can view the entire window for each node. I change the AllowArbitrary item height and it makes no difference.
This is very urgent, the sooner this can be answered, the better. I am on a deadline.
Maybe someone know how to turn off shortcut for right ALT in TextBox Control.
In Poland we use it with special characters like "śćżźą" . I check attribute EnableKeyMap = False, but still cant use it.
It work like ctrl.
Hi, how do I left-align the header text in the header of the RadListView when it's set to display multiple columns? By default it's centered (see attached screenshot).
documentWindow1.CloseAction = Telerik.WinControls.UI.Docking.DockWindowCloseAction.Hide;
SplitPanelElement e = documentWindow1.TabStrip.SplitPanelElement;
DockLayoutPanel panel = e.Children[3] as DockLayoutPanel;
RadButtonElement ee = panel.Children[0] as RadButtonElement;
ee.Tag = new RadButtonElement();
ee.Click+=ee_Click;
Whenever the click event of the close button in DocumentWindow is called Tag is null. The same thing happens when you Hide and Show the documentwindow as well. It seems like Telerik is actually destroying the document instead of hiding it.
I've been having difficulty trying to navigate to specific wizard pages while in DesignMode in Visual Studio 2012 and am wondering if I'm doing things correctly.
To get to a page I've created, it seems I have 2 choices.
1) Click on the "Next" button of the radWizard continuously until I've reached the desired page.
or
2) Click on the smart tag of the radWizard control, select Edit Pages, click on the page title of the page I want to edit, then click on the "Cancel" button.
I'm using method #2 right now, but it seems to me that pressing the OK button in the Pages Collection Editor should let you edit the page in DesignMode. If you click on the OK button (no matter what page you have selected) you are transported back to the WizardWelcomePage.