Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
97 views
Hi,

I have to 2 RadLabelElement in my RadStatusStrip. assuming the name RadLabelElement1 and RadLabelElement2. when the application load, the RadLabelElement2 text is ready. when the condition become login, i want to make RadLabelElement2 text become "login" and there's an image on the left side in the RadLabelElement2. How do i make it like that. thanks

Best regards,

Wesley
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jan 2015
4 answers
242 views
Is it possible to add a form on the dropdown of the RadDropDownButtonElement.

Thanks,
Jerome
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jan 2015
4 answers
538 views

Hello. I am using Telerik v2014.2.715.40

I have an unbound grid where I replace 2 columns with CommandButton columns. One of the column is very straightfoward, but the other needs a slightly more complicated behavior.

The column I am replacing has a Yes or No value, and I want the button to have the current value of the cell written on it. Pressing the button needs to change the textto the other value, as well as save it in the database.

I am trying to use the initial column creation, or CellFormatting to set the button' text, but no luck.

I am using CommandCellClick to actually change the current value as well as save it in the database, but I am having a hard time handling the object's value without getting NULLs.

Thanks in advance.

Creating the column:
GridViewCommandColumn commandColumn2 = new GridViewCommandColumn();
 commandColumn2.Name = "Pertinent";
 //commandColumn2.UseDefaultText = true;
 //commandColumn2.DefaultText = "z";
 commandColumn2.TextAlignment = System.Drawing.ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter;
 commandColumn2.HeaderText = "Pertinent";
 radGridDocuments.Columns.Remove("Pertinent");
 radGridDocuments.MasterTemplate.Columns.Add(commandColumn2);



Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jan 2015
3 answers
177 views
Is it possible to insert a custom user control in the dropdown of a button. It seems like i can only insert RadItems.

Thanks,
Jerome.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jan 2015
1 answer
194 views
I have ChartView that measure the traffic rate and receive real time data.
Sometimes there is a peak in the network rate so the value of the current point value rises or falls.
I populate my chart via timer every 1 second ans store up to 3 points so the chart is show statistics for the lase 5 minutes.

Please see my attach screenshot.
In the first one you can see the traffic rate in specific period and you can see all the points, in the second one the traffic rate is raised so the first points that should locate in the left side of the chart is missing because the current points is so high (value of ~400) compare to the first picture (value of < 10) so this picture not showing at all.
So what i want to achieve is the see all the points without loosing some points.
I know i can set the Minimum and the Maximum properties (for example -300 and 300) of my LinearAxis but In this case the line will look almost straight without moving and I want to avoid it.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jan 2015
1 answer
151 views
If you add a TrackbarElement to a DropDownMenu and scroll it to the end of the trackbar, it will lock and the application will become unresponsive.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jan 2015
1 answer
976 views
I want to set back color in the header cell, if  column is readonly, the header cell back color is green, else red.

I found nothing method in GridViewColumn about set style.
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jan 2015
1 answer
154 views
I am working open this link(http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/mobile-listview/index) from webbrowser in my C# window application. but click event do not become on mobile listview, and firstly I take javascripts error, later click event doesn't work. can you help me please?
​
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jan 2015
2 answers
405 views
So, the RadGridView has thrown the following exception:

System.NullReferenceException occurred
  _HResult=-2147467261
  _message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  HResult=-2147467261
  IsTransient=false
  Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  Source=Telerik.WinControls.GridView
  StackTrace:
       at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridNewRowBehavior.OnMouseDownLeft(MouseEventArgs e)
  InnerException:

Break on Common Language Runtime Exceptions always stops on Application.Run(mainForm)

Clearly not much use (to me!) but I want to dig deeper.  Can I step into the grid code?  I'm sure Reflector VS Addin had functionality to step in to referenced assemblies.  Might be a good one for the Telerik Just Decompile.

Are debugging symbols available for the RadGridView?  In this instance I have my own custom editor which I suspect overriding of value is affecting the grid in someway.

Thanks

Andez
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Jan 2015
1 answer
248 views
Hello,
I'm adding a Toolwindow witha aRadlistview inside to a dockmanager, I wish that at load the toolwindow is as the screen I've attached

the code that creates the grid is 

private void AttachMessageListView(string name)
  {
      logListView = new RadListView();
 
      logListView.Columns.Add("Info");
      logListView.Columns.Add("Timestamp");
      logListView.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;
      logListView.ViewType = ListViewType.DetailsView;
 
      ToolWindow treeWindow = new ToolWindow();
      treeWindow.Text = name;
      treeWindow.Controls.Add(logListView);
       
    
      //radDock1.DockWindow(treeWindow, DockPosition.Bottom);
      radDock1.DockControl(treeWindow, DockPosition.Bottom);
      VisualLogManager.SetRadListView(logListView);
  }
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?