Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers
164 views
I've a pie graph - but some of the labels are too big for the slice.  Is there a way I can add condition that if the slice is of certain percentage of the pie - show the label at outsideend.  Right now my labels are set to be shown at insideEnd.

Also, is there a way to explode the slices in pie graph?

Please help.

Thanks,
Neepa
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 15 Jan 2014
1 answer
111 views
Hi,
I have a table and textfields  in detail section in a report. When the table is of a certain size it moves to next page leaving a big white gap after textfields. 
I want is to get the table to always start right after the text fields.I set Keep Together to false on all items but it didn't work
How can I get the table to start right after text fields and split over the pages ?
Thanks 



Hinata
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Jan 2014
3 answers
397 views
Hello
I have issue with displaying report on report viewer. It looks like some part of text is hidden because of overflow. See attached images. On pdf report looks good, but not on viewer. Text is there because I can see it in source, only display is hiding it.

Regards
Marcin
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jan 2014
1 answer
729 views
Hi

i want to show the sum of two different textbox value in third textbox
textBox1 coming from datasource1
textBox2 coming from datasource2

i try to itemDatabinding but it just show the field.total as string not value as show attached picture

can any one help me on this??
KS
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Jan 2014
11 answers
815 views
Hi.  Fairly new to Telerik, using Telerik Q3 2012 on a Win 7 64 bit machine running Visual Studios 2010.  Is it possible to put a tab grid on the report canvas so that multiple reports can be created, each on it's own tab, but all in a single Telerik report?
Thanks,
Kevin
Mustafa
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Jan 2014
1 answer
275 views
Hello,

I have big trouble with watermarks. I,ve made a new report  with only a few fields and a watermark. But the watermark isn't shown. Some screenshots are added.
What can be the Problem?
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jan 2014
42 answers
1.7K+ views
Good morning,

I have been looking for a reporting solution for my WPF project and downloaded the 60-day trial today as IMO the Telerik API's are the best I've seen. However, I seemed to have stumbled at the first hurdle.

I've created a .NET 4 app, (Not Client Profile) and tried to add a new report to the solution and I am getting the following error message in VS2010:

The vstemplate file references the wizard class 'Telerik.Reporting.Design.Wizard.AddNewReportWizard', which does not exist in the assembly 'Telerik.Reporting.Design, Version=6.0.12.215, Culture=neutral, PublicToken=a9d7983dfcc261be'. 

Could someone help me with this because I'm keen to get on with the project and order Telerik Reporting if it does the job for me!

Thank you,

Paul Pitchford.

Note: The example solutions that have reports already in them seem to work great.
Dan
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 14 Jan 2014
3 answers
182 views
Does the Reporting classes have a getVersion method?

Your AJAX product has the following: 

Telerik.Web.UI.Common.Version.GetVersion()

Something like this should be available via all your products.
KS
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Jan 2014
1 answer
233 views
Hi

I want to show the picture in a picturebox
picture is store as text in database table. my code is :

            string bmpStr = "=Fields.Sign1";
            int NumberChars = bmpStr.Length;
            byte[] myBytes = new byte[NumberChars / 2];
            for (int i = 0; i < NumberChars; i += 2)
            {
                myBytes[i / 2] = Convert.ToByte(bmpStr.Substring(i, 2), 16);
            }

            System.IO.MemoryStream ms = new System.IO.MemoryStream(myBytes);
            System.Drawing.Image img = System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(ms);
            this.pictureBox2.Value = img;

Fields.Sign1 is coming from a database which store as text field in sql server but it is image
can any one help me in this please???
           
IvanY
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2014
1 answer
135 views
We're migrating all of our existing reports from a different reporting tool to Telerik Reports.  We have one report that I would like to utilize one of your graphing options to replace, but cannot find a graph that would work.  Please look at the attached image and any suggestions as to a similar graph would be great.  Basicly this is like a bar chart showing two different sets of data (one as red lines, the other as black), the key is the data ranges are not all zero based like a normal bar chart.

Any guidance or suggestion would be appreciated.

Chris
Ivan Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2014
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?