Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
272 views
Hi,

How should I write a code to do this?

http://prntscr.com/2hmr2c
http://prntscr.com/2hmu48


thanks :)

IvanY
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2014
3 answers
238 views
Hi

is there a way to bind a table or a list to EntityDataSource "parameters" property?
i`ve tried all expressions i can think of, but non produces the desired result?
if not, what would be the best way to do so on the code behind?

thanks

Hinata
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jan 2014
2 answers
923 views
Hi
i want to bind the image in telerik reporting picture Box.
image is pass as string as report parameter from aspx page. code is like this

                string bmpStr = Request.Form["SigImgData"];
                var report = new DailyJobReport();
                InstanceReportSource reportSource = new InstanceReportSource();
                reportSource.ReportDocument = report;
                report.ReportParameters["Id"].Value = 109520;
                report.ReportParameters["ImageString"].Value = bmpStr;
                this.ReportViewer1.ReportSource = reportSource;

can any one help me on this plz?


Peng
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
1 answer
174 views
Hello,
I've created a Graph with the x-axis of datetimescale type and attached a datatable as the data source.
This works ok, but there's a catch.
The dates I want to show on the x-axis aren't all inclusive, i.e. I have a datatable with just weekday dates shown for the month of January, the weekend dates are removed.
However, the Graph, very "helpfully" has "fixed" that "error" of mine and inserts the weekend dates onto the axis anyway.
How can I suppress this behaviour programmatically? I don't want to show weekend dates on my axis. I only want those dates in the datatable to be shown. I don't want to convert the dates to a string, because when I do, it very "helpfully" shows the full date/time format, so for example 01/01/2013 comes out like "01/01/2013 00:00:00.00000", so it needs to be left as a datetimescale type.
I am not using the report designer to create this Graph. I am creating it programmatically using VB.NET.
I've put the snippet where I create the graph axis below.
Thanks,
Rebecca

Dim graphaxiscatscale As New GraphAxis()
graphaxiscatscale.Name = "GraphAxis1"
graphaxiscatscale.Scale = New DateTimeScale()
graphaxiscatscale.LabelAngle = 90
graphaxiscatscale.LabelFormat = "{0:d}"
Ivan Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
1 answer
166 views
Hello,

I'm
exporting to PDF, but the file that generates me if I see it from the browser, it shows me the contents of the document with special characters, but if I download the file, it is displayed correctly.

How do I fix it look correct also in the file browser?

Thank you for your help.
Squall
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
1 answer
231 views
When I open the Stand-alone report designer. The preview menu option is not available. No where to be seen.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
1 answer
269 views
Hello Team

I need to repeat detail section with heading and rows values in telerik reporting. if it is possible to do then reply me. i need to implement to this in report . PFA
IvanY
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
1 answer
151 views
Hi,
I have a report dll file I am consuming in my project. One of the report is using multiple ObjectDataSources. All these datasources have been defined at the design time using the app.config connection string named like this "FormattedReports.Properties.Settings.MyConnectionString".

Now, when it comes to use the report in a web site it doesn't seem to point to the right database server. The website has a connection string named just "MyConnectionString", but the report ignores it. Not wanting to duplicate the connection string in my website by adding an identical value with a different name, what are my options?

I've also tried to dynamically pass the datasource all together at runtime, however the engine only allows me to pass one datasource not all 5 with this code:  
FormattedReports.MyReport rep = new FormattedReports.MyReport()
rep.DataSource = datasource;

Thank you
Virgil
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
3 answers
242 views

Good evening, I managed to create a report in Report Designer and present data using a SQL Server wiht connectionString, but I'm having a little difficulty passing filter and display only the filtered data. What is missing in the code below so that the filter would start working.

private void Window_Loaded_1 (object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
         {
             Telerik.Reporting.UriReportSource Telerik.Reporting.UriReportSource ur = new ();
             ur.Uri = System.IO.Path.Combine (Environment.CurrentDirectory "Report1.trdx");
             myReport.ReportSource = ur;
         / / Need to filter
             / *
             Telerik.Reporting.Filter filter1 Telerik.Reporting.Filter = new ();
             filter1.Expression = "Fields.Pro_codigo =";
             filter1.Operator = Telerik.Reporting.FilterOperator.Equal;
             filter1.Value = "= 00002";
             * /
         }

graciously
André
Ivan Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
1 answer
120 views
Hi Team,

 I want to create a multiple rows .  Means  detail section i need some header and rows like follow

              ID         Name
       -------------   --------------------
           1                    Test Data
           2                    Testing
           3                     Data Hide

Now i don't repeat ID And Name are the Heading of table , i pass value from Table row from code behind now records are look like this.
In Below attach file header also repeating please provide links and help on this.

I dont repeat Header content in detail section and only the values of that text need to repeat like a row wise more rows in report.

Waiting for Reply on this ASAP.

Thanks and regard's
Surendra Reddy.

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jan 2014
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?