Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers
145 views
Hello ,
  I Deploy Mvc Demo On ISS 7.5  in Win7 . An Error occurred when I click Product Sales -detail

 

Jeff
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 10 Jan 2014
5 answers
483 views

http://www.telerik.com/help/reporting/mvc-report-viewer-extension-embedding.html

I'm using telerik reports with ASP.NET MVC and trying to access a session variable, but it's always return null. session works perfectly in any other place except for below methods

private void Report4_ItemDataBound(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            ReportViewModel model = (ReportViewModel)System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["ReqColumns"]; // session is null here

        }

        private void Report4_NeedDataSource(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            ReportViewModel model = (ReportViewModel)System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["ReqColumns"]; // session is null here

        }
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2014
1 answer
135 views
Hi
 1 - I install Telerik Reporting with example.
 2 -I do the connexion to the database.
 3 - I launch this solution : CSharp.ReportExamples.VS2013.sln
 4 - I launch  CSharp.WpfDemo, and it's good. same for the project CSharp.WebFormsDemo
 5 - But the project  : CSharp.Html5Demo - CSharp.MvcDemo does'nt work. I have the message : Error registering the viewer with the service


I contact your support but I have no good result.

Did you have an idea of this problem please ? it's very urgent for me.




Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2014
1 answer
113 views
Hi,

Since we need to use T-SQL( use declare, cursor, temp table, etc) to get the data from different DBs from  SQL server, I run the T-SQL scripts from SQL server successfully. But when I copy& paste the script under "Select Statement" in  "configure Data source command" window and run(see t-sql script.jpg), it gave me error see sql error.jpg.  So Telerik reporting doesn't support T-SQL?
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2014
1 answer
127 views
The report we are building has lots of vertical room for the legend, so we are wondering if the legend for a PIE Graph could look like this (attached). When we position the legend on the bottom it will wrap the list, where they want it stacked like an ordered list. Suggestions?

Thank you
IvanY
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2014
3 answers
90 views
hi

How do i download videos for telerik reporting for example http://www.telerik.com/support/videos/telerik-reporting-videos/connecting-to-data-and-using-expressions-in-telerik-reporting.aspx for offline viewing? Thanks
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2014
1 answer
67 views
Dear *.*

Sir, Good Day!

I am a newbie in Telerik Reporting,I am Using WebForms in VStudio2010 SP1..
Here is my problem
1. I have a WebForms (vb code) "webform1.aspx" with textbox control and a button control, and the other form is "webform2.aspx" with the Telerik Reporting control "Reportviewer"... here the scenario, how to pass the value of textbox in my "webform1.aspx" to my "webform2.aspx"

Please provide me a simple code using vb .... I am using Telerik Report Q1 2011

Thank's a lot sir and more power.... I like this product
Unknown
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jan 2014
0 answers
110 views
See attached...

Report was done, checkin to TFS, after a merge the .cs no longer opens as a report in the designer....just shows the code??

**EDIT**

Okay I see:
<Compile Include="Evaluations\ECE\CompletionBySubspecialtyCampusSiteEncounter.cs">
    <SubType>Component</SubType>
</Compile>
<Compile Include="Evaluations\ECE\CompletionBySubspecialtyCampusSiteEncounter.Designer.cs">
  <DependentUpon>CompletionBySubspecialtyCampusSiteEncounter.cs</DependentUpon>
</Compile>

Was missing
    <SubType>Component</SubType>
sitefinitysteve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 asked on 08 Jan 2014
1 answer
181 views
Dear Telerik experts

I have a report that has a page header, report header and a group header. (No report footer, and group footer has been set with Visibility=false.)

Report Header and group header contain a table each.
Detail contains a table as well, grouped based on the information in group header.

When I try to export to CSV, only the Detail section items are exported to the file.
I understand Page Header is excluded, but report header and group header should be expected, right?

I am using Q2 2013 Telerik Reporting.

Thanks
tungngie
KS
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Jan 2014
1 answer
256 views
hi,

          I would like to create the telerik report with oracle stored procedure with ref_cursor output.
Is telerik reports support oracle database with out parameters
But i did not any help about this.I struck here from few days.
please any body help me.

Please show me some example on this.
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2014
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?