Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
200 views
I would lile to insert a page number in the footer (like 'Page x of y'). Is there a prebuilt variable for this or I do I have to do it programitically?
Jim Richmond
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Apr 2007
4 answers
278 views
Hi

I have a picture box added to the report and looks great at design. But while running the report, I get an error which says

"Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "Report1.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "App_Code.kzrfmbqz" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed." at Picturebox.value in code behind file.

Please help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2007
1 answer
105 views
I've tried to view the reporting flash demo on two separate computers and didn't get sound on either one. Is the demo suppose to have sound?
Rossen Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2007
4 answers
143 views
Can I use the reporting product in ASP.NET 1.1 projects?
Tree
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Mar 2007
0 answers
225 views
We are happy to announce the availability of Beta 2 of telerik Reporting.

What's new in this release:

1. Added Chart report item

2. Item Binding Expressions

Download now!

Your feedback on Beta2 will be appreciated through the telerik Reporting beta Forum!

You can learn more on the upcoming Reporting tool at http://www.telerik.com/reporting

Sincerely yours,
the telerik team

Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 16 Mar 2007
1 answer
123 views
Good Afternoon,

Are there any good examples of using Telerik's Reportviewer control within a web page and remote mode?

I have a page where I have a ReportViewer control, a listbox with report names and a button to have it render the report. While I know how to set this up using the Microsoft ReportViewer control it has some problems with RadControls at times.

Any help would be appreciated if there are some walkthru's or examples of using the ReportViewer control in remote mode.

Thanks,

Chris
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Mar 2007
1 answer
100 views

When  I put Control In Page Header Report  the header not Appear

i use  telerik Reporting  when I use SelectionHeadearReport ApearIn frist Page Only
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Mar 2007
1 answer
174 views
Dear all,
Please help me to create the user COntrol , using ASP.Net 2.0, which is to be taken in sitefinity 3.0.
I have created but, but it is always reshaping.
Please reply me as far as possible.

Regards
Suma.
Rebecca
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2007
9 answers
195 views
Using the VB sample.  I Attempted to add new item Telerik report to the project. One or more error was encoutered while loading the designer.  I've notice that the code behind is using the C# namespace/endspace.   I believe this is incorrect.  Are there any code changes required that we need to know about.  Thank
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2007
7 answers
266 views
This is a repeat from the bottom of another thread, i just felt like i was hijacking it a bit, and that it deserved its' own thread..

i feel that likely i am going to smack myself "upside-da-head" for asking, but how do you implement aggregate fields in a report? In MS ReportView, you can can drag an attribute to the page footer and it just knows to setup the Sum(..). I have not been able to find an example of how to do it with beta1.. cheers, drew..
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2007
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?