Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
200 views
Hi
         I used Telerik Q2 2008 Version. In Rad grid is supported in row click event in IE and works fine.  But the same page is not supported for firefox 3.0.6. Let me know the solution of this problem.

Thanks
Mani


Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
2 answers
150 views
Hi,

I am intending on making a dock expand to a bigger size upon clicking the content, is there any possible way you could help me with going about this task.

Any help is appreciated,

Ash.
Ashley
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
1 answer
220 views
When I use the fileupload, the control alerts the 'file already exists' message for each attempted file upload. That is, when the overwrite checkbox has not been checked. You upload three files that exists, and it tells you three times that the file exists. ("file already existsfile already existsfile already exists"). Is there some way I can make it say 'File(s) already exist' just once?

Then I tried the one online at the telerik site and i just says 'page not found' when I upload a file that's on the site already.

Finally I tried my local version, the demos installed on my machine and it will not allow me to upload. I assume it's a file access-issue, but I've googled it and tried setting full access for several (the obvoius system asp.net ones) of my users, but I can't seem to find the right one. Anyone who knows which user to allow (II7.5 - Windows 7 - .Net4)?
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
1 answer
75 views
Hello,  I am trying out the new reminder feature in Q2 2010.  I have created a function for both OnReminderDismiss and OnReminderSnooze server side.  When I set breakpoints in both these events I am only catching the breakpoint on OnReminderDismiss.  The client side event for OnClientReminderSnoozing is firing off ok.  Just not catching anything server side for the snooze.

Here is some of the code I am using:

Client Side:
        onreminderdismiss="MyScheduler_ReminderDismiss"
        onremindersnooze="MyScheduler_ReminderSnooze">
        <AdvancedForm Modal="true" /><Reminders Enabled="true" />

Server Side:
    protected void MyScheduler_ReminderDismiss(object sender, ReminderDismissEventArgs e)
    {
        Reminder rem = e.Reminder;
        Appointment app = e.Appointment;
        Appointment appMod = e.ModifiedAppointment;
    }
    
    
    protected void MyScheduler_ReminderSnooze(object sender, ReminderSnoozeEventArgs e)
    {
        Reminder rem = e.Reminder;
        Appointment app = e.Appointment;
        Appointment appMod = e.ModifiedAppointment;
    }
Veronica
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
1 answer
120 views
Hello Sir,

I am using usercontrol in radtooltip as a modality control.

In usercontrol Search facility is availabel.
But when click on search button tooltip is close.

RadGrid is using in usercontrol. and is bind according to search criteria.

So Please give me solution for that when i click in the on search button tooltip will not close.

On particular event or on button tooltip will close.

thanks.

Kishor Dalwadi.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
1 answer
131 views
Hi telerik team,

In my application i'm using raddatepicker in Radtabpanel.
when ever i'm selecting another tab, raddatepicker is not displaying proplerly.
some time it is displaying correctly and some time it is not displaying

we already tried this

TextEditJoiningDate.Calendar.EnableAjaxSkinRendering =

 

True

 

TextEditJoiningDate.DateInput.EnableAjaxSkinRendering =

 

True


i'm using vs.net 2010 and IE8 and Q3-2009-.Net3.5 version Telerik Controls

here i'm attaching the snapshot,please have a glance on it and provide me some solution.

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
5 answers
382 views
I have a rad menu being popluated by a SiteMapDataSource.  The SiteMapDataSource contains the code that should tell a specific link in the menu to open in a new window.  For some reason, the links are not opening in a new window.  I do not want every link to open in a new window, just the ones that I have designated in my SiteMapDataSource.

By the way, the sitemapdatasource is being created by Sharepoint as I add sites and links.  When I go into sharepoint and select add link, it gives me an option for that link to open in a new window.  This functionallity seems to work in other WebParts and controls.
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
6 answers
241 views
hi,

RadGrid will automatically show formtemplate content (such as label below: TEMPLATE APPEAR HERE) if I click on standard commandname 'InitInsert' or 'EditSelected' link:

... 
<FormTemplate> 
    <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="TEMPLATE APPEAR HERE"></asp:Label> 
</FormTemplate> 
 
... 
<CommandItemTemplate> 
    <div align="left"> 
      <asp:LinkButton ID="initInsertLinkButton" runat="server" CommandName="InitInsert">Add new 
      </asp:LinkButton> 
      <asp:LinkButton ID="editSelectedLinkButton" runat="server" CommandName="EditSelected">Edit Selected 
      </asp:LinkButton> 
       <asp:LinkButton ID="copyLinkButton" runat="server" CommandName="CopyCommand"></asp:LinkButton> 
    </div> 
</CommandItemTemplate> 

Now, I introduce a custom commandName 'CopyCommand' to do the same to open formtemplate content.

It looks very simple but I just can't get it to work. Anyone knows a way to do this?

Thanks

Elvin
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
3 answers
104 views
Hi, I use a Radgrid with a templated column:

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
    <ItemTemplate>
        <obout:ImageZoom ID="ImageZoom_Suche" runat="server" StyleFolder="styles/simple" ImageUrl='<%# Eval("Partnumber", "~/Images/{0}.jpg") %>' BigImageUrl='<%# Eval("Partnumber", "~/Images/{0}.jpg") %>' Position="IMAGE_CENTER" ShowLoading="false" />
    </ItemTemplate>
    <ItemStyle Width="50px" Height="50px" HorizontalAlign="Center" />
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

Inside the templated column I use an ImageZoom control. This works fine, but when Ajax is enabled, and you click on a page in the pager, the control doesn't work anymore on the paged page, only the first page is working "normal". Do I need to register the Imagezoom control with AjaxManager?

Any ideas please?

Thank you for your help

Thomas
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
6 answers
132 views
hello,

I have updated my web project to use the latest fix from telerik (2010.2.803.35) when i try to edit the grid i am receiving the following error (Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException:
Automatic updates, inserts are supported only when the template is IBindableTemplate)
the error is not showing up when using the (2010.1.519.35) version any hints?

 

<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="Groups.aspx.vb" Inherits="EmployeeTaxes.Groups" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/Backend.Master" EnableEventValidation="false" ViewStateEncryptionMode="Never" 
ValidateRequest="false" MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" %>
  
  
<asp:Content ID="Groups" runat="server" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1">
  
<telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server">
  
<script type="text/javascript">
  
function OnClientClose_EDITOR(radWindow) {
  
window["<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>"].AjaxRequestWithTarget("<%=DataGrid.UniqueID%>", "RebindDataGrid");
  
}
  
function refreshGrid(arg) {
  
if (!arg) {
  
$find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest("Rebind");
  
}
  
else {
  
$find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest("RebindAndNavigate");
  
}
  
}
  
function RowDblClick(sender, eventArgs) {
  
window.radopen("EditGroups.aspx?GroupID=" + eventArgs.getDataKeyValue("GroupID"), "Search");
  
}
  
</script>
  
</telerik:RadCodeBlock>
  
<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server" DefaultLoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" />
  
<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
  
<AjaxSettings>
  
<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="MainDiv">
  
<UpdatedControls>
  
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="MainDiv" LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" />
  
</UpdatedControls>
  
</telerik:AjaxSetting>
  
</AjaxSettings>
  
</telerik:RadAjaxManager>
  
<div id="MainDiv" runat="server">
  
<telerik:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiPage1" SelectedIndex="0" runat="server" Width="100%">
  
<telerik:RadPageView ID="PageView0" runat="server" Width="100%">
  
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="TitleWindow" runat="server" Visible="true" Behavior="Move,Maximize,Close"
  
Modal="true">
  
<Windows>
  
<telerik:RadWindow Width="970" Height="550" VisibleStatusbar="false" NavigateUrl="Window.aspx"
  
ID="Search" runat="server" VisibleOnPageLoad="false" Behavior="Move,Maximize,Close" />
  
</Windows>
  
</telerik:RadWindowManager>
  
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server" Visible="true" Behavior="Maximize,Close"
  
Modal="true">
  
<Windows>
  
<telerik:RadWindow Width="400" Height="250" VisibleStatusbar="false" NavigateUrl="Window.aspx"
  
ID="RadWindow1" runat="server" VisibleOnPageLoad="false" />
  
</Windows>
  
</telerik:RadWindowManager>
  
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="TitleWindow1" runat="server" Visible="true" Behavior="Move,Maximize,Close"
  
Modal="true">
  
<Windows>
  
<telerik:RadWindow Width="780" Height="550" VisibleStatusbar="false" NavigateUrl="Window.aspx"
  
ID="Search1" runat="server" VisibleOnPageLoad="false" Behavior="Move,Maximize,Close" />
  
</Windows>
  
</telerik:RadWindowManager>
  
<div align="center">
  
<telerik:RadGrid ID="DataGrid" runat="server" ShowStatusBar="True" AllowFilteringByColumn="True"
  
Width="100%" AllowAutomaticUpdates="false" AllowAutomaticInserts="false" AllowAutomaticDeletes="false"
  
AllowPaging="True" PageSize="10">
  
<MasterTableView Dir="RTL" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AllowSorting="true" CommandItemDisplay="Top"
  
AllowAutomaticUpdates="false" AllowAutomaticInserts="false" AllowAutomaticDeletes="false"
  
ClientDataKeyNames="GroupID" DataKeyNames="GroupID" EditFormSettings-EditFormType="Template">
  
<HeaderStyle HorizontalAlign="Center" />
  
<FilterItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Center" />
  
<NoRecordsTemplate>
  
No Records Found.
  
</NoRecordsTemplate>
  
<CommandItemTemplate>
  
<asp:ImageButton ID="btnAdd" CommandName="Insert" ImageUrl="~/images/button_Client.jpg"
  
runat="server" CausesValidation="false" Style="cursor: hand" AlternateText=" " />
  
</CommandItemTemplate>
  
<Columns>
  
<telerik:GridButtonColumn UniqueName="Edit" CommandName="Edit" ButtonType="ImageButton"
  
ImageUrl="~/images/icon_edit.gif" Text="" HeaderText="">
  
<HeaderStyle Width="35px" HorizontalAlign="center" />
  
</telerik:GridButtonColumn>
  
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="GroupID" Visible="false" HeaderText="GroupID"
  
SortExpression="GroupID" UniqueName="GroupID" />
  
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="GroupName" HeaderText=" " SortExpression="GroupName"
  
UniqueName="GroupName" /> 
  
</Columns>
  
<PagerStyle Mode="NextPrevNumericAndAdvanced" PageButtonCount="20" />
  
</MasterTableView>
  
<ClientSettings AllowColumnsReorder="True" EnableRowHoverStyle="true">
  
<Selecting AllowRowSelect="true" />
  
<ClientEvents OnRowDblClick="RowDblClick" />
  
</ClientSettings>
  
</telerik:RadGrid>
  
</div>
  
</telerik:RadPageView>
  
</telerik:RadMultiPage>
  
  
</div>
  
</asp:Content>

 

 

Mike_T
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?