Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
80 views
I am trying to set a two custom toolsfile.xml to be used by a two differenent web applications.
I have looked over the knowledge base, forums and documentation and have only found that it can be done at site collection level.

Is there a way to do it at web application level?



Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
3 answers
116 views
Hi
I use the Grind on a list that cames over a Remoting Client. Only the Interfaces a knowed in my Webpage.

If i use 

DataKeyNames

 

 

="JobId"

 

then i get a Bug on Runtime like System.MarshalByRefObject has no Prolerty with the Name "JobId",

Also the GridboundColums dose not work. Ther i use Template Colums wit Labels dann Cast in the Code.

Did you have a Example how to use the RadGrind on Remoting Lists? or any other help?

Regards Markus
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
20 answers
1.3K+ views
I have a combobox which contains   check boxes  .i want to validate in the client side that the user had selected  at least one checkbox in the combobox,i m not able to naviagate to the child controls of the combobox in javascript.

plz sent me a solution as soon as possible.

VERY URGENT
regards
sanjeev
Megan Vee
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
5 answers
90 views
Dear All

I have a situation where application is using radsplitbar with top down panes to divide a page. I have a Multipage view in the bottom pane. On collapsing the top bar the multpage move up which is normal and understood.  I need to manage this situation in a manner that whenever top pane is collapsed the Multipage inside bottom pane occupy full available space of bottom pane in both collapse and expanded mode. I need to control this from client side. Any idea or way forward??

Regards
Aamir
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
308 views
Hi,

I have a radchart with X and Y axis as numbers(mostly in thousands). I would like to apply comma separator for thousands to those values.

Could you please help me on this??

Thanks,
Mahesh
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
3 answers
279 views
Hi,

I would like to add a custom dropdown button to change the background color of the editor's content area. Functionality of the dropdown button should be similar to ForeColor and BackColor buttons, ie displaying the same built-in color picker. Once color is selected, I will set the content-area background color as demonstrated here.

How can I show the built-in color picker and catch the event once color is selected?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

br,
eyal
eyal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
109 views
Does telerik has a Texteditor (do word merging) for WPF?
Mike
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
128 views

Does Telerik wrap my div in its own div?  When I set my div visible to false, my div is gone, but the telerik generated div ctl00_ctl00_dvMyDivPanel remains and causes white space issues.  There is no white space issue when I remove dvMyDiv from the UpdatedControls.  It would be nice if Telerik would collapse the white space or not display its wrapper div when my div is not there.

<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="MyBigControl">
    <UpdatedControls>
        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="dvMyDiv" />
    </UpdatedControls>
</telerik:AjaxSetting>


Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
3 answers
82 views
Hi,
I have two different pages that make use of the Tabstrip and multiview contents.  While initially building the pages I can view in Design and Source without issue.  At some point in the save process the contents of the page can only be viewed in source.  There are no syntax errors on the page and the web app renders fine at run time.  Any thoughts on what may be causing this?  The inability to access the control designers from source is getting to be a problem.
Regards.
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
3 answers
123 views
Hi Team,

In IE7, the rad confirm window appears, but the click event of 'OK' and 'Cancel' do not seem to work. Is this a browser related issue.

Regards,
Saravanan
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?