or
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="RadGrid.aspx.cs" Inherits="Test_RadGrid" %> <%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head runat="server"> <title></title> </head> <body> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" runat="server"> <MasterTableView> <Columns> <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="AccountProgram" HeaderText="Account Program"> <HeaderStyle Width="150" Height="40"></HeaderStyle> </telerik:GridBoundColumn> </Columns> </MasterTableView> </telerik:RadGrid> </form> </body> </html> 
window.onbeforeunload = function () { if (isDirty) { return 'You have unsaved changes. You will lose your changes if you leave the page.'; } };
The issue is that if I enable the spinbuttons on the numeric textbox this event fires whenever the user clicks the spin button, even though they don't navigate away. Is there a way to prevent this event from firing?

Partial
Class login_User_Status
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
End
Class
Hi guys
I seem to have a problem afetr upgrading to Q2 2010 version of the controls.
I have a menu created using Q2 2009 version and have modified the text colors of the Bllack skin
with this css:
div.RadMenu_Black .rmRootGroup .rmLink { color:#A49261; font-family: Georgia; font-weight:500; font-size:11px; } div.RadMenu_Black .rmRootGroup .rmLink:hover, div.RadMenu_Black .rmRootGroup .rmLink:focused { color:#A49261; font-family: Georgia; }