Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
7 answers
280 views
I have it always inside radtooltip, With the latest version (817), the editor designer works in IE, but not with chrome, however, when I change to html, it has contents there.
My chrome version is 6.0.472
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
2 answers
335 views
Is there an attribute in RadAjaxPanel similar to the attribute "Triggers" of asp.net control "UpdatePanel"?
Can you give me an example?
Diana
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
1 answer
73 views
Hi,

How can i customize the MossLinkManager if i want to add some more control in that as well as if i want to remove some control from there.which file i need to look for that.

Customization like if i want to remove Bookmark from there, also if i want to add one textbox where i can display the selected text. where i need to do all these things? Please suggest.


Thanks
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
1 answer
208 views
Hi..
I have a button that opens a RadWindow.  When the window closes I need to setfocus to a textbox.

I've tried  txtBox.Focus() before calling the RadWindow and after - but the cursor never seems to go into the textbox.

Any ideas?  thanks again
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
1 answer
98 views
Hi,

we have Created a page in which we are using fancybox and in fancybox we are showing slider control.

but this slider control is not visible on fancybox.

but when I use it as in normal page it is visible. Can you please give me some detail why slider control in showing in fancybox.

also I want to do operation with slider control like..when I change values in slider control I need to update it on database without any postback.

Regards
Reetesh
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
1 answer
73 views
I've been trying to use RadInputManager with RadInput controls for validation but it doesnt work, am I doing something wrong or does radinputmanger only work with classic asp textboxes?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
10 answers
212 views
Hello,

I'm using Sitefinity 3.7 with RadControls Q1 2010 SP2. I've made custom user controls which I'm using on my pages.
When I use RadAjaxLoadingPanel with RadAjaxManager, AJAX is working great but the loading image is displayed only once, unless I reload the page. Same with RadGrid and ShowStatusBar set to true. AJAX is working but the loading image on the status bar is displayed only once. Same behaviour on FireFox and IE, so I assume it's not browser related issue.
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
1 answer
105 views
I have a menu that has child menu popouts.  I want to make it so that when an item is a parent it is also a child of itself.  We are using a site map provider to populate the data, so I can't add the parent item twice to make it a child of itself in the data as I get it from the provider.  So, Can RadMenu do this for me on the client?

How it shows now:
Parent 1
Parent 2
Parent 3
    Child 1
    Child 2
    Child 3

How I need it to show:
Parent 1
Parent 2
Parent 3
    Parent 3
    Child 1
    Child 2
    Child 3
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
1 answer
1.3K+ views

Hi
I have a RadGrid and one of the columns is a button:

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="AgreeColumn">
         <ItemTemplate>
                 <asp:Button ID="AgreeButton" runat="server" onClick="AgreeButton_Click"  Text="Agree" />                            
          </ItemTemplate>
</telerik>

When the button is clicked AgreeButton_Click is fired and in the method, I do some databse updates. Only if the dabase updates are successfull, I want to call a Javascript function:

protected void AgreeButton_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        // do some database work
        .....
        if (success)
            this.Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.GetType(), "myJS", "myJSFunction();", true);
    }

For some reason, the Javascript function never gets called.

It works, however, if I create a button outside of grid:

<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" onclick="Button1_Click" />
  
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
  
{
      // do some database work
        .....
    if (success)
  
    this.Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.GetType(), "myJS", "myJSFunction();", true);
  
}

What do I have to do to make this work for button in the grid?

Thanks

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
2 answers
179 views
Dear Friends,
 I am using SQL Table with Fields,
  • MENU_ID (Primary key with autoincrement values)
  • PARENT_ITEM (int) (for storing parent id's)
  • CHILD_ITEM (string) (for storing text values)

I have binded the value to tree view control as

       "List<clsMenu> listmenu = objadmin.GetMenuValues();
        trRolePrivilages.DataTextField = "CHILD_ITEM";
        trRolePrivilages.DataFieldID = "MENU_ID";
        trRolePrivilages.DataFieldParentID = "PARENT_ITEM";
        trRolePrivilages.DataSource = listmenu;
        trRolePrivilages.DataBind();"

Now, when i am creating a role for particular user (example: marketing user), I need to select only particular items in treeview using checkboxes, after checking the particular items, it should get saved in my ROLE TABLE for that particular  user, these are all the items listed.

so i need to populate those with menus

so when admin login, he has all the menu items and when marketing user login, he has only limited number of items. What can i do?
How to do this? cud anyone help me? Its very Urgent
Venkat
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?