Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
78 views
What is Series in pie chart?
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2010
1 answer
86 views

I cant show my Pie chart with 3 inputs,,I am a new one ,Help to show 3 inputs in pie chart ,here is my code



        <telerik:RadChart ID="RadChart4" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource3" DefaultType="Pie"

            Width="321px" Style="font-weight: 700" >

            <Series>

                <telerik:ChartSeries DataYColumn="Amount" Name="Amount" Type="Pie">

                </telerik:ChartSeries>

                <telerik:ChartSeries DataYColumn2="Amount1" Name="Series 2" Type="Pie">

                </telerik:ChartSeries>

                <telerik:ChartSeries Type="Pie" DataYColumn3="Amoun2" Name="Series 3">

                </telerik:ChartSeries>

            </Series>

        </telerik:RadChart>

        <p>

            .</p>

        <asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource3" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:TestWaqarConnectionString %>"

            SelectCommand="SELECT [Amount], [Amount1], [Amount2] FROM [Calendar] WHERE ([Year] = @Year)">

            <SelectParameters>

                <asp:Parameter DefaultValue="2000" Name="Year" Type="String" />

            </SelectParameters>

        </asp:SqlDataSource>

Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2010
1 answer
187 views
Hi,
I have a problem with the styles in RadAsyncUpload input.ruBrowse. I wanted to replace the select-text with a picture 210x290 px. When i use the flash compability in ie or firefox, i had only a range of height:22px to start the filedialog. It seems hardcoded, i have no possibility to modify the height from 22px to 290px. But i think this is the solution, i tested it in Firebug.
How can i change the value of AsyncUploadflashxxx height? Look at the png-attachment.
I use 2010.2.826.35. 
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2010
0 answers
73 views
Hi,

If you are working with BIDS you can easily feed the tagcloud from any DB tables column.

http://www.bimonkey.com/2009/07/the-term-extraction-transformation/

Marc

Fit2Page
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
 asked on 09 Sep 2010
1 answer
99 views
Let me know if this is possible...and how if it is

I've created a tabstrip with each user control being a separate form (see image mainmenu.jpg).  That part works fine.  What I would like to do is add a wizard tabstrip on one of the user control pages (see image menuwizard.jpg).

SInce the page the wizard sits on is a user control, I'm not able to access the Page properties so I'm not able to switch between the sub user controls.   So I'm wondering if it's possible to have a tabstrip on a user control that will switch between other user controls.  Does that make sense?

Thanks
Larry
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2010
1 answer
178 views
Hi,
I have the following radpanelbar in the code:

<

 

head runat="server">

 

 

<title></title>

 

 

 

<link href="../App_Themes/Default/main.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

 

</

 

head>

 


<body>

 

<telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar1" runat="server" ExpandMode="FullExpandedItem"

 

 

Skin="Vista" Width="300px" Height="700px" >

 

 

<Items >

 

 

<telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="0. Instructions on Setting up Client" Value="0"

 

 

Font-Size="12" ChildGroupCssClass="PanelChildBackGround">

 

 

<Items >

 

 

<telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Instructions on Client" Font-Bold="true" Font-Size="11" ForeColor="#0f68c2"

 

 

 

>

 

 

</telerik:RadPanelItem>

 

 

</Items>

 

 

</telerik:RadPanelItem>

 

 

</Items>

 

 

 

 

 

</telerik:RadPanelBar>

</body>

 

 

 

 

 

 

But unfortunately the ChildGroupCssClass property is not working, in other words, radpanelchild item is not taking the css behavior. If I am missing anything please let me know. Thanks. 


Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Sep 2010
1 answer
140 views
My menu is defined like this

Menu->MenuItem->MenuItems (and children)

I have a button to show the first menu item, but how can I remove the animation for JUST that menuitem so it's children still expand with the Right Animation?

Steve
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2010
2 answers
133 views
Hello,

How do I make the RadSplitBar look "thicker" just like this one [the inner Splitter's bar]:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/splitter/examples/nestedsplitters/defaultcs.aspx

I tried to put some width/height on RadSplitBar but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

kith
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Sep 2010
7 answers
327 views
every time i trigger the TimePicker to pop-up, it still has the previously selected times focused/highlighted. see attached screen shot. how do i set the focused/highlighted time client-side?
Jeff
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Sep 2010
1 answer
141 views
I have a Rad combobox and right under the combobox there is a radmenu.  The Combobox display under the menu.  I want the combo box to display over the menu.  Is there a way.
Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 08 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?