Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
106 views
Hi,
I am using a confirmation dialogue from a radgrid to ask the user to confirm whether or not they want to delete the row.
This works great, but I need to change the default 'Information' icon that appears in the radwindow.
Could you explain how I do this?

Thanks in advance
Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
1 answer
137 views

I have a RadPanelBar that when clicked, loads the proper user control / file.  It basically looks for the text value of the item clicked and "If clickedText = "value" Then ---DO SOMETHING--- End If"

I have one tab labeled "All Products".  When clicked, I would like to load a RadWindow (aspx page).

I am using the below code to test.... *note that even changing the window.radopen command to something simple like alert('hello') works the same.

If e.PageView.ID = "All Products" Then
   
Dim myscript As String = "window.radopen("Details.aspx?AuthorID=22", null);"
Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "MyScript", myscript, True) 
'Response.Redirect("test-try.asp", True) 
   
End If

When ran like such, nothing happens.  No error, no action. 

If I uncomment the Response.Redirect portion, it does redirect onClick of "All Products", so I know the action is triggering that sub.

If I add the following code to Page_Load, I am prompted with the rad window on load.

If Not Page.IsPostBack Then
   AddPageViewGrid("All Products")
End If

So it seems to work when called automatically onLoad, but not conditionally onClick.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

 

 

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
1 answer
127 views
Hi,

While browse our application in IE8, 
    1. The page is not rendering properly ( Please see the attachment  ie8issue.jpg )
    2. Even some time it's giving script error. (Please see attachment scripterror_in_ie8.jpg)
    3. In Compatability view mode (IE8), some times it's working and some time it's not working. (Please see attachment  ie8_but_compatabilityview.jpg)

Thanks,
Team
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
1 answer
213 views

I can't seem to remove the gridlines from the Web20 skin even if Gridlines is set to none.  Is there another way to do this?

<telerik:RadGrid ID="rgTickets" runat="server" Skin="Web20" AutoGenerateColumns="false"
                                           Width="100%" AllowSorting="True" AllowMultiRowSelection="False" AllowPaging="True"
                                           GridLines="None" PageSize="25" OnNeedDataSource="rgTickets_NeedDataSource" OnDetailTableDataBind="rgTickets_DetailTableDataBind"
                                           OnItemDataBound="rgTickets_ItemDataBound" OnPreRender="rgTickets_PreRender" OnPageIndexChanged="rgTickets_PageIndexChanged"
                                           OnSortCommand="rgTickets_SortCommand">
                                           <MasterTableView DataKeyNames="TicketID" Name="rgMaster" AllowMultiColumnSorting="False" GridLines="None"
                                               Width="100%" HeaderStyle-BackColor="#7FA5D7" ItemStyle-BackColor="#E8F0FB" AlternatingItemStyle-BackColor="#E8F0FB">
                                               <DetailTables>
                                                   <telerik:GridTableView DataKeyNames="TicketID" runat="server" Name="rgDetail" Width="100%"
                                                       GridLines="None" ShowHeader="false" HeaderStyle-BackColor="White" ItemStyle-BackColor="White"
                                                       AlternatingItemStyle-BackColor="White">
                                                       <Columns>
                                                           <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Description" DataField="Description" HeaderStyle-Width="50%">
                                                           </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                           <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Ticket Detail" DataField="TicketDetail" HeaderStyle-Width="50%">
                                                           </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                           <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="TicketID" UniqueName="TicketID" Visible="false">
                                                           </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                           <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Type" UniqueName="Type" Visible="false">
                                                           </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                       </Columns>
                                                   </telerik:GridTableView>
                                               </DetailTables>
                                               <Columns>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="TicketID" UniqueName="TicketID" Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="IsMSSP" UniqueName="IsMSSP" Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="CreatedDate" DataFormatString="{0:d}" UniqueName="CreatedDate"
                                                       Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:HyperLink ID="hlBookit" runat="server" SkinID="HyperLink" ImageUrl="../Icons/Calendar.gif"
                                                               NavigateUrl='<%# "~/Scheduler/ClientActivity.aspx?TicketID=" + DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "TicketID") %>'
                                                               Target="_blank"></asp:HyperLink>
                                                       </ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridHyperLinkColumn HeaderText="Ticket #" DataTextField="TicketNumber" DataNavigateUrlFormatString="~/Tickets/AddEditTickets.aspx?TicketID={0}"
                                                       DataNavigateUrlFields="TicketID" Target="Blank" SortExpression="TicketNumber">
                                                   </telerik:GridHyperLinkColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Client<br>Location" SortExpression="ClientName">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="ClientName" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "ClientName") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" />
                                                           <br />
                                                           <asp:Label ID="Location" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Location") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" /></ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="User Name<br>Phone" SortExpression="UserName">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="UserName" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "UserName") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" />
                                                           <br />
                                                           <asp:Label ID="Phone" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "UserPhone") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" /></ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Asset Name<br>Item" SortExpression="AssetName">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="AssetName" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "AssetName") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" />
                                                           <br />
                                                           <asp:Label ID="Item" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Item") %>' runat="Server" /></ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Priority<br>Status" SortExpression="TicketPriority">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="lblPriorityGrid" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "TicketPriority") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" />
                                                           <br />
                                                           <asp:Label ID="Status" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Status") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" /></ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Ticket Type" SortExpression="TicketType">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="TicketType" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "TicketType") %>'
                                                               Visible="true" runat="Server" />
                                                       </ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Action<br>Age" SortExpression="ActionDate">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="ActionDate" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "ActionDate","{0:d}") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" />
                                                           <br />
                                                           <asp:Label ID="Age" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Age") %>' Visible="true"
                                                               runat="Server" /></ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Owner<br>Assigned" SortExpression="Owner">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="Owner" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Owner") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" />
                                                           <br />
                                                           <asp:Label ID="AssignedTo" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "AssignedTo") %>'
                                                               Visible="true" runat="Server" /></ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Ticket Status<br>Task Owner" SortExpression="TicketStatusType">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:Label ID="TicketStatusType" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "TicketStatusType") %>'
                                                               Visible="true" runat="Server" /><br />
                                                           <asp:Label ID="TaskOwner" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "TaskOwner") %>'
                                                               runat="Server" />
                                                       </ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="" DataField="StatusID" UniqueName="StatusID"
                                                       Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="" DataField="TicketTypeID" UniqueName="TicketTypeID"
                                                       Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="" DataField="IsVip" UniqueName="IsVip" Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="" DataField="RequestedByEmail" UniqueName="RequestedByEmail"
                                                       Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="" DataField="IsUnique" UniqueName="IsUnique"
                                                       Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="" DataField="MasterTicketID" UniqueName="MasterTicketID"
                                                       Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="" DataField="IsMasterTicket" UniqueName="IsMasterTicket"
                                                       Visible="false">
                                                   </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                                   <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="CC's">
                                                       <ItemTemplate>
                                                           <asp:HyperLink ID="NewControl" runat="server" Visible="True" Text="Add CC" Target="_blank"
                                                               NavigateUrl='<%# "~/Tickets/AddEditTickets.aspx?tab=changeControl&ccid=-1&ticketid=" + DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "TicketID") %>'></asp:HyperLink>
                                                       </ItemTemplate>
                                                   </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                                               </Columns>
                                           </MasterTableView>
                                           <%-- <HeaderStyle Width="100px" />--%>
                                           <ClientSettings>
                                               <Scrolling AllowScroll="false" UseStaticHeaders="true" SaveScrollPosition="true"
                                                   ScrollHeight="100%"></Scrolling>
                                           </ClientSettings>
                                           <PagerStyle Position="TopAndBottom" />
                                       </telerik:RadGrid>

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
1 answer
89 views
Hi,
I have a RadGrid with items that I can drag and drop on a RadScheduler,
Each Item in the grid has its own color, which will be shown on the scheduler once added to it.
Is there a way to use the scheduler appointment color style and use them in the grid,
so the user will see what is the color of the item in the grid and in the scheduler?
Please advise,
Mickey
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
5 answers
720 views
Hey Telerik Community,

I have what I hope is a quick question,

I am creating a group of custom controls for my project. I am working on a numeric text box that includes range validation, optional required field validation, and built in tool tips.

I have the tooltips and required field validation in and working, but the range validation is proving to be well, not so simple. I have done some research and all looks good for using integer values, but I have the same result whether I am using integer or double. When I trigger a validation failure in the debugger, the RadNumericTextBox reacts as expected, but the error message is not displayed.

<telerik:RadNumericTextBox ID="txtField" runat="server" Type="Number"
        NumberFormat-AllowRounding="false" NumberFormat-GroupSeparator=""
        AllowOutOfRangeAutoCorrect="false">
    </telerik:RadNumericTextBox>
    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="rfvField" runat="server" ControlToValidate="txtField"
        Display="Dynamic">
    </asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
    <asp:RangeValidator ID="rgvField" runat="server" ControlToValidate="txtField"
        Display="Dynamic" Type="Double" ErrorMessage="error!" Text="*">
    </asp:RangeValidator>
    <telerik:RadToolTip ID="ttHelp" runat="server" AnimationDuration="300" ShowDelay="200"
        EnableShadow="true" HideDelay="1" RelativeTo="Element"
        TargetControlID="txtField" Animation="Slide" Position="BottomCenter" />

Any thoughts?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
1 answer
62 views
Is there a way to get a spline point to display on top of the base line instead of being hidden below?
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
2 answers
143 views
I am using TRIAL version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q1 2010 SP2. The problem is that in design time I cannot use the Telerik Control.s All the controls show an error, "Error creating control. Object reference.... " Have attached a screenshot for reference, pls help, we need to decide on a purchase asap.

I tried changing the screenshot to show the correct error, but found a bug. After creating a post with an attachment, if I try to change the file, it does not work. The new file gets uploaded, but doesnt get saved. The post still shows the older image

When looking at the screenshot, please ignore the 'Unknown Server tag' error message, thats been fixed by going through the steps in one of your other posts. Its the object reference error thats killing us.
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
6 answers
160 views
hello,

i downloaded rad controls for moss from here http://download.cnet.com/Telerik-RadControls-for-ASP-NET/3000-2070_4-10403562.html

 i am new to telerik, ive followed this white paper to integrate telerik with moss 2007 http://www.telerik.com/documents/MOSS_whitepaper.pdf, ive followed the steps mentioned in the paper correctly the problem is im unable to see any control/menu/option for telerik controls in my moss website. If ive missed something (which i think i didnt) please guide to any source from which telerik can be deployed automatically including the WSP file needed to deploy it.

Secondly if i deploy it im not getting any activation options in my website, in CA it says the telerik controls are deployed but im unable to see anything related to it in my sites.

what could be the problem ? ive tried deploying telerik twice but still no luck.
Thanks.

Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
4 answers
177 views
Do you have an example of Telerik controls with WebformsMVP ?
Rosen
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?