Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
8 answers
287 views
Scenario:

Grid with filtering on.

I turned off AutoPostBackOnFilter as I want the user to have to press the filter button to filter. However, once I turned AutoPostBackOnFilter off, clicking the Filter button poups a list of filtering functions to use first. I don't want this list to show up, and instead for the filter to use the function I set with the CurrentFilterFunction attribute. So as soon as the user clicks the filter button, it actually filters the grid.

How can I achieve this? I couldn't find any attribute that turns off the displaying of the filter functions. Thanks.
Nikita Gourme
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
58 views
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the RadDataPagerGoToPageField - no matter what I try, it keeps wrapping the text and splitting it to two lines.  I want it to only display one line.  I've copied the code and CSS directly from Telerik's site, I've tried it without any CSS or styling, etc. but nothing seems to resolve it.

Could you help, please?

Thanks!
<telerik:RadDataPager ID="RadDataPager2" runat="server" PagedControlID="PhotosListView" PageSize="24" Skin="Black" Width="100%" >
                                        <Fields>
                                            <telerik:RadDataPagerGoToPageField CurrentPageText="Page: " TotalPageText="of" SubmitButtonText="Go" TextBoxWidth="15" />
                                        </Fields>
                                    </telerik:RadDataPager>
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
222 views
I am using a radwindow. In single aspx page its working correctly. But now am using a master page and its content page; Rad window palced in content page inside a ContentPlace Holder. But now its throws a following javascript error.

1)    "Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected"

How to solve this? My codes given below.


<script type="text/javascript">
  
    function openRadWindow(Url, WindowName) {
        var oWnd = radopen(Url, WindowName);
        oWnd.center();
    }
  
</script>

protected void RadToolBar1_ButtonClick(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.RadToolBarEventArgs e)
    {
  
        switch (e.Item.Value)
        {
            case "FileAttachment": FileAttachment();
                break;
            case "PredefinedWorkFlow": PredefinedWorkFlow();
                break;
            case "ManualWorkFlow": ManualWorkFlow();
                break;
        }
  
    }
 protected void PredefinedWorkFlow()
    {
        RadWindowPredefinedWorkFlow.VisibleOnPageLoad = true;
  
        string nm = RadWindowPredefinedWorkFlow.ClientID;
  
        string Script1 = "<SCRIPT LANGUAGE='JavaScript'> ";
        Script1 += "openRadWindow('PredefinedWorkFlow.aspx','RadWindowPredefinedWorkFlow')";
        Script1 += "</SCRIPT>";
  
        ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.Page, this.GetType(), "open", Script1, false);
    }
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
4 answers
118 views
I have a Rad Ticker in a User Control Page where it is acting as a system information widget. When the RadTicker is scrolling text across the area,  it pauses the responses of my other controls. Did I forget to set something for the RadTicker. An example is if I move my mouse over the menu it will not show me menu options till the ticker has finished.
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
67 views
Hi, has anyone seen this? I have a rotator that is horizontally scrolling through 5 images. In IE8 only, after the first image, there's an extra couple-pixels-wide sliver on the right edge of each image that scrolls through. I can't tell if it's the left edge of the next image in the rotation. I've set the itemheight and itemwidth properties as suggested in a similar thread, in addition to height and width on the rotator and image, and I've played with setting itemwidth and width to narrower than the actual width of the images. Even at a narrower width, that sliver appears.

Any suggestions? Again, this is IE8 only.

Thanks!
Lauren
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
87 views
I have modified an example I found on the Telerik site to determine content size in order to adjust a pane and splitter to the size of the content. All works in the example when you hard code some content. However if I set the ContentURL of the pane to an external URL, the sizing no longer works. Any ideas?
<%@ Page Title="Home Page" Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
    CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="FrameTest._Default" %>
 
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %>
 
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
<head id="Head1" runat="server">
    <title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<body>
 
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function SplitterLoaded(splitter, arg) {
            var pane = splitter.getPaneById('<%= RadPane2.ClientID %>');
            var height = pane.getContentElement().scrollHeight;
            splitter.set_height(splitter.get_height() - pane.get_height() + height);
            pane.set_height(height);
        }
    </script>
 
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />
        <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Width="200px" Height="200px"
            OnClientLoaded="SplitterLoaded" Orientation="Horizontal">
               <telerik:RadPane ID="RadPane2" runat="server" ContentUrl="http://google.com" Scrolling="None">
                
            </telerik:RadPane>
        </telerik:RadSplitter>
    </form>
</body>
</html>
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
2 answers
71 views
And is there a example that is similiar you can point me to ?

Basically right now its done totally manually building a html table programmatically.  Iwant to avoid that. So I just need to know how to approach having one row that contains 3 rows and one being a editable textbox.

help .

(we are buying your product soon)
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
131 views
Hi, Greetings.
I added more then 3 tabs to my one page.
If i add new record to database my tab is not bring new record from database. Then i have to close explorer and reopen again then it show me latest record.
Also if i add any record in textBox, Tab selection keeps this textbox with fill text. I close explorer and open again even words, text remain on TextBox, I think i am doing somewhere mistake, I am using C# please advice.
Thanks.
Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
2 answers
139 views
Hi,

I would like to use scheduler in weekview.
I use thoose properties:  
MinutesPerRow="20" TimeLabelRowSpan="3" NumberOfHoveredRows="3"
My problem is the hour separators are in different place that i recomend. There are thick row separator lines after two rows, I would like display them after three rows. Many thanks, mikro
Csaba Szolomajer
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
4 answers
232 views
I am having a word wrapping issue in my Title Bar's on my rad docks.

I'm using custom skins, so I've played around a little with the background image and creating a custom titlebar template.

So far I cannot figure out how to make changing the height of the Title Bar work with the different elements being used in rendering the docks on the webpage.  My question is, is there a generic list of changes that need to be made in order to alter the height of the title bar?

Thanks.
Adam Heeg
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?