Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
188 views
Hello,
I am developing a web application with ASP.NET 3.5 with C# and telerik Ajax Control. I am using multiple custom control which I made from telerik style builder and custom css file and finally I compleated a custom theme. Now I want to use multiple theme in my web application and change the theme with theme dropdown list. Can I manage the multiple custom controls  from one files or css file? Application Image is bellow link project image. 
How can I make customize theme with multiple custom controls?


Thanks
Md Nasir Uddin
Nahid
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 19 Sep 2010
2 answers
75 views
I'm trying to figure out how to report success or failure of backend operations to the user someplace on the grid. For instance, when the user tries to save changes to a record in the grid and the save fails, some place on the grid a message shows up in red and says "the changes to this record did not save" or "ERROR" or something like that.

I saw that you could do this awhile back using GridStatusBarItem but that was obsoleted in a 2009 release. How do I do something like this?
thanks for the great product,
rm
Ric
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
2 answers
96 views
How do I change the dock icon to an 'X' for close  in the slidingpane?  thanks
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
1 answer
149 views
Hi,

When I call the method "Autosize" on a RadWindow while a RadTextBox has the focus, the RadTextBox has not the focus anymore after the resize has been performed.

Is there a way to prevent that ?

Thanks a lot
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
2 answers
122 views
I am using related combo box with filtering option. The last drop down load only after press outside click. It does not load automatically after selecting the previous combo.

So I could not able to combine both the related combo box  and filtering feature . Please suggest.

Advance thanks
gokul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
1 answer
264 views
Is it possible to use the grid drop down without it being databound.  I'd like to use it where there are only a handful of selection items.  I'm at a loss how to do this.

Thanks,

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
1 answer
256 views
Hi All ,

I have a Rad Grid which has the Rad Edit Functionality. When I am clicking on the Edit. It gets the Id and should checked the list box items (List box is an ascx file)as per the id . It is going through the process and and making the ckeckbox items checked in the Code but not showing up checked. I would really appreciate, if someone has the solution or sugesstions for this.

Here is the code that I am using ;-

 

For Each grdItem As Telerik.Web.UI.GridItem In GridAssignmentRelocationAssistance.Items

 

 

    For Each selectedFilesItem In selectedFiles

 

 

        If selectedFilesItem = GridAssignmentRelocationAssistance.MasterTableView.DataKeyValues(grdItem.ItemIndex)   
        (GridAssignmentRelocationAssistance.MasterTableView.DataKeyNames(2)).ToString()
Then

 

 

            Dim selectBox As CheckBox = grdItem.FindControl("chkRelocationAssistanceFiles")

 

            selectBox.Checked =

True

 

 

        End If

 

 

    Next

 

 

Next

Thanks,
Kapil

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
1 answer
143 views
I have a Master/Detail grid control and need some help with item style and alternating stlye row colors.  In my scenario the master/detail grid is always expanded and I would like each master/detail row to be the same colors.  So row 1 master/detail records would both be blue and row 2 master/detail would both be white and this would continue for the rest of the grid.  I've provided a screen shot with the current color scheme for reference.

Thanks
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
1 answer
163 views
I have a simple two level hierarchical grid that has all items expanded in the PreRender event. This works fine.

What I'd like to do now is put all items in the detail table into edit mode.

Originally this was a flat grid and I used the grid's EditIndexes() array to add each data item's index as part of the grid's NeedDataSource event, however I can't find how to do this for a detail table. I tried mygrid.MasterTableView.DetailTables[0], but there's no EditIndexes() collection on the DetailTable.

Any suggestions?

Rob
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
2 answers
160 views
hi, i was tried group bind on this sample..
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/grouping-databound-items.html

i want change color of "Year : 2007" from green to black..
what should i do?
or it`s depend on skin?

Thanks in advance..

public void CallDummyData()
       {
           ChartSeries chartSeries = new ChartSeries();
           chartSeries.Name = "Sales";
           chartSeries.Type = ChartSeriesType.Bar;
 
           var dummy = new List<DummyData>
           {
               new DummyData { Year = 2007,Quarter = "Q1", Value = 5 },
               new DummyData { Year = 2007,Quarter = "Q2", Value = 2 },
               new DummyData { Year = 2007,Quarter = "Q3", Value = 3 },
               new DummyData { Year = 2007,Quarter = "Q4", Value = 1 },
               new DummyData { Year = 2008,Quarter = "Q1", Value = 2 },
               new DummyData { Year = 2008,Quarter = "Q2", Value = 5 },
               new DummyData { Year = 2008,Quarter = "Q3", Value = 6 },
               new DummyData { Year = 2008,Quarter = "Q4", Value = 2 }
           };
 
           RadChart1.DataGroupColumn = "Year";
           RadChart1.PlotArea.XAxis.DataLabelsColumn = "Quarter";
           RadChart1.Legend.Appearance.GroupNameFormat = "#NAME: #VALUE";
           RadChart1.DataSource = dummy;
           RadChart1.DataBind();
       }
Mochamad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?