Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
241 views
Please forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I believe I have found an issue with the RadNumericTextbox when specific ranges are involved.

The following is a simple mockup of the issue:
<html>
    <head>
        <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
            function RequireField(source, args) {
                if (args.Value == '') {
                    args.IsValid = false;
                }
            }
        </script>
    </head>
    <body>
        <form id="form1" runat="server">
            <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="ScriptManager" runat="server"></telerik:RadScriptManager>
            <b>Temp(°C):</b><telerik:RadNumericTextBox ID="Temp" Width="100px" NumberFormat-DecimalDigits="1" AllowOutOfRangeAutoCorrect="false"
                runat="server" MaxLength="5" MinValue="30" MaxValue="42">
            </telerik:RadNumericTextBox>
            <asp:CustomValidator ID="CustomValidator1" runat="server" ClientValidationFunction="RequireField"
                ControlToValidate="Temp" ValidateEmptyText="true" ErrorMessage="Temperature is required and must be between 30 and 42"
                Display="None" ValidationGroup="SendValidationGroup"></asp:CustomValidator>
            <br /><br />
            <asp:Button ID="FormPost" runat="server" Text="Post Back" ValidationGroup="SendValidationGroup" />
 
            <asp:ValidationSummary EnableClientScript="true" ShowMessageBox="true" ShowSummary="false" ID="validationSummary" ValidationGroup="SendValidationGroup"
                runat="server" />
        </form>
    </body>
</html>

Values greater than 42 should not be allowed, however, when entering '400' the form submits and a value of '40' is sent to the custom validator's javascript function.

My assumption is that while typing 400, you obviously type 40 first and this value is then stored in the hidden field state somewhere.  However, this value is not cleared upon adding more zeros to '40'

If I clear the textbox, the hidden field state correctly passes an empty string to the validation function.

Please let me know if there is something simple that I am missing.

Regards,
Chris
Dev LIPIX
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Sep 2010
0 answers
46 views
Hello,

I have a RadGrid that I'm attempting to use in form editing on. I'm currently using the following GridTemplateColumn. The problem is that what I really need is an InsertItemTemplate like what asp:DetailsView has. This is because I want the Status field to be editable in a RadComboBox on insert, but, non-editable and displayed in a label on edit. Does anyone know if this is possible in RadGrid? I'm assuming that I'll probably have to handle an event and adjust the visibility of fields based on whether it's in insert or edit mode? The problem is that I don't know what event I should use to do this and I also don't know how to lookup the control. I'm assuming I'll probably have to use FindControl() and maybe use the RowIndex to find the proper row in the grid or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon

Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Sep 2010
0 answers
60 views
Hello,

I have a RadGrid that I'm attempting to use in form editing on. I'm currently using the following GridTemplateColumn. The problem is that what I really need is an InsertItemTemplate like what asp:DetailsView has. This is because I want the Status field to be editable in a RadComboBox on insert, but, non-editable and displayed in a label on edit. Does anyone know if this is possible in RadGrid? I'm assuming that I'll probably have to handle an event and adjust the visibility of fields based on whether it's in insert or edit mode? The problem is that I don't know what event I should use to do this and I also don't know how to lookup the control. I'm assuming I'll probably have to use FindControl() and maybe use the RowIndex to find the proper row in the grid or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

 

 

<asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Status" SortExpression="Status">
                    <EditItemTemplate>
                        <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server" SelectedValue='<%# Bind("Status") %>'>
                            <asp:ListItem Text="" Value=""></asp:ListItem>
                            <asp:ListItem Text="Assigned" Value="Assigned"></asp:ListItem>
                            <asp:ListItem Text="Lost" Value="Lost"></asp:ListItem>
                            <asp:ListItem Text="Returned" Value="Returned"></asp:ListItem>
                        </asp:DropDownList>
                        <%--<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("Status") %>'></asp:TextBox>--%>
                    </EditItemTemplate>
                    <InsertItemTemplate>
                        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("Status") %>'></asp:TextBox>
                    </InsertItemTemplate>
                    <ItemTemplate>
                        <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("Status") %>'></asp:Label>
                    </ItemTemplate>
                </asp:TemplateField>


Jon

Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Sep 2010
1 answer
42 views
Hi Telerik Team,

I have a editor with a Label tag as its content.
when i navigate from DESIGN view to HTML mode.
i can see the tag like this
<label class="CMS40FaqContentArea001" id="CMS40FaqContentArea001" style="padding-right: 5px;  padding-left: 20px; font-weight: bold; background: url(../images/widgets_sml/faqcontentarea.png) #cccccc no-repeat left center;   height: 20px; text-align: right;border: #000000 1px dotted;" runat="server" name="FaqContentArea">FAQ CONTROL</label>

but when i drag and drop the Label tag some where around the editor, then if i see the HTML mode i see Runat="server" attribute missing may i know what is this problem and how can i fix it....

<label style="padding-right: 5px;  padding-left: 20px; font-weight: bold; background: url(../images/widgets_sml/faqcontentarea.png) #cccccc no-repeat left center;   height: 20px; text-align: right;border: #000000 1px dotted;" class="CMS40FaqContentArea001" name="FaqContentArea" id="CMS40FaqContentArea001">FAQ CONTROL</label>



plzz replay aspd...

Thanks
K²
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2010
1 answer
73 views
Hi Telerik team,

Plzz see the image i have attached

Thanks
K²
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2010
1 answer
80 views
Hi Telerik Team,

I have a editor with a Label tag as its content.
when i navigate from DESIGN view to HTML mode.
i can see the tag like this
<label class="CMS40FaqContentArea001" id="CMS40FaqContentArea001" style="padding-right: 5px;  padding-left: 20px; font-weight: bold; background: url(../images/widgets_sml/faqcontentarea.png) #cccccc no-repeat left center;   height: 20px; text-align: right;border: #000000 1px dotted;" runat="server" name="FaqContentArea">FAQ CONTROL</label>

but when i drag and drop the Label tag some where around the editor, then if i see the HTML mode i see Runat="server" attribute missing may i know what is this problem and how can i fix it....

<label style="padding-right: 5px;  padding-left: 20px; font-weight: bold; background: url(../images/widgets_sml/faqcontentarea.png) #cccccc no-repeat left center;   height: 20px; text-align: right;border: #000000 1px dotted;" class="CMS40FaqContentArea001" name="FaqContentArea" id="CMS40FaqContentArea001">FAQ CONTROL</label>



plzz replay aspd...

Thanks
K²
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2010
0 answers
315 views
Hi Telerik,

I am using radmenu control in my website which has 3 items namely podium,office and the forum as the top navigation items.all the top navigation items have subitems with different font,color,background image.

I want to change the rmSlide class for each top navigation item.So that Podium  uses rmSlide,The Office uses rmSlide1 and The forum to uses rmSlide2.

all the 3 dropdown has diffrent bg example podium(pink),office(blue) and the forum(brown).

So Please help me to solve this issue.

ACCX
<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="QatarRadMenuBar.ascx.cs"
    Inherits="UserControls_QatarRadMenuBar" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="telerik" Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" %>
<asp:SiteMapDataSource ID="SiteMapDataSource1" runat="server" ShowStartingNode="false"
    StartFromCurrentNode="false" StartingNodeOffset="1" />
<telerik:RadMenu runat="server" ID="menuTopNavigation">
    <DefaultGroupSettings RepeatColumns="2"  RepeatDirection="Horizontal" Height="259px" Width="159px"  />   
</telerik:RadMenu>


ASCX.cs
using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Configuration;
using System.Data;
using System.Linq;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.Security;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts;
using System.Xml.Linq;
using Telerik.Web.UI;
using Telerik.Cms.Web;
using System.Threading;
 
public partial class UserControls_QatarRadMenuBar : System.Web.UI.UserControl
{
    private string strLiStartMain = "<li class='firstLevel'>";
    private string strLiStartFirst = "<li class='secondLevel'>";
    private string strLiStartMainSelected = "<li class='firstLevelSelected'>";
    private string strLiStartFirstSelected = "<li class='secondLevelSelected'>";
 
    private string strLiStartMain1 = "<li class='firstLevel1'>";
    private string strLiStartFirst1 = "<li class='secondLevel1'>";
    private string strLiStartMainSelected1 = "<li class='firstLevelSelected1'>";
    private string strLiStartFirstSelected1 = "<li class='secondLevelSelected1'>";
 
    private string strEndLi = "</li>";
    private string strEndUl = "</ul>";
    private string strLiNextLevelSelected = string.Empty;
    private string strLiStartSecond = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartMain = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartSecond = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartMainRight = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartSecondRight = string.Empty;
 
 
 
    private string strLiNextLevelSelected1 = string.Empty;
    private string strLiStartSecond1 = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartMain1 = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartSecond1 = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartMainRight1 = string.Empty;
    private string strUlStartSecondRight1 = string.Empty;
 
    protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        BuildQPMenu();
    }
 
    private void BuildQPMenu()
    {
        if (Resources.GlobalResource.Direction.ToUpper() == "RTL")
        {
            strLiNextLevelSelected = "<li style='padding-right:{0}px;background-position:{1}px center;' class='nextLevelSelected'>";
            strLiStartSecond = "<li style='padding-right:{0}px;background-position:{1}px center;' class='nextLevel'>";
            strUlStartMain = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0 8px 0 30px;' class='levelBorder'>";
            strUlStartSecond = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 8px 10px 0 30px;' class='levelBorder'>";
 
            strUlStartMainRight = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0 8px 0 30px;'>";
            strUlStartSecondRight = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 8px 10px 0 30px;'>";
 
        }
        else
        {
            strLiNextLevelSelected = "<li style='padding-left:{0}px;background-position:{1}px center;' class='nextLevelSelected'>";
            strLiStartSecond = "<li style='padding-left:{0}px;background-position:{1}px center;' class='nextLevel'>";
            strUlStartMain = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0 30px 0 6px;' class='levelBorder'>";
            strUlStartSecond = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0px 30px 0 6px;' class='levelBorder'>";
            strUlStartMainRight = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0 30px 0 6px;' class='levelBorder'>";
            strUlStartSecondRight = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0px 30px 0 6px;' >";
 
 
            strLiNextLevelSelected1 = "<li style='padding-left:{0}px;background-position:{1}px center;' class='nextLevelSelected1'>";
            strLiStartSecond1 = "<li style='padding-left:{0}px;background-position:{1}px center;' class='nextLevel1'>";
            strUlStartMain1 = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0 30px 0 6px;' class='levelBorder1'>";
            strUlStartSecond1 = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0px 30px 0 6px;' class='levelBorder1'>";
            strUlStartMainRight1 = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0 30px 0 6px;' class='levelBorder1'>";
            strUlStartSecondRight1 = "<ul style='list-style: none; margin: 0;padding: 0px 30px 0 6px;' >";
 
        }
        menuTopNavigation.Items.Clear();
        SiteMapNodeCollection topNodecollection = SiteMapDataSource1.Provider.GetChildNodes(SiteMapDataSource1.Provider.RootNode);
        if (topNodecollection.Count > 0)
        {
            string numbers = "";
            foreach (SiteMapNode toplevel in topNodecollection[0].ChildNodes)//topNodecollection[0] is [SiteMap]
            {
                RadMenuItem itemtoplevel = new RadMenuItem(toplevel.Title.ToUpper(), this.ResolveUrl(toplevel.Url));               
                if (toplevel.Url.Contains("Podium"))
                {
                    itemtoplevel.GroupSettings.RepeatColumns = 4;
                    itemtoplevel.Text= "<span style='font-size:10px;'>THE</span> Podium";
                    numbers = "";
                }
                else if (toplevel.Url.Contains("Office"))
                {
                    itemtoplevel.GroupSettings.RepeatColumns = 5;
                    itemtoplevel.Text = "<span style='font-size:10px;'>THE</span> Office";
                    numbers = "1";
                }
                else if (toplevel.Url.Contains("Forum"))
                {
                    itemtoplevel.GroupSettings.RepeatColumns = 1;
                    itemtoplevel.Text = "<span style='font-size:10px;'>THE</span> Forum";
                    numbers = "2";
                }
                menuTopNavigation.Items.Add(itemtoplevel);
                if (HttpContext.Current.Request.FilePath.ToUpper().Contains(itemtoplevel.NavigateUrl.ToUpper().Replace(".ASPX", "")))
                {
                    itemtoplevel.CssClass = "RadTopLevelItemSelected";
                   
                }
                if (toplevel.HasChildNodes)
                {
                    int secondlevelcount = 0;
                    foreach (SiteMapNode secondlevel in toplevel.ChildNodes)
                    {
                        if (UserHasPermission(secondlevel))
                        {
                            RadMenuItem itemsecondlevel = new RadMenuItem();
                            //itemsecondlevel.Width = Unit.Pixel(222);
                            LiteralControl liUlStart = null;
 
                            if (secondlevelcount < menuTopNavigation.DefaultGroupSettings.RepeatColumns)// only for first items for RepeatColumns add top padding
                            {
                                if (secondlevelcount == 0 || (secondlevelcount % 2 == 0))
                                {
                                    if (toplevel.ChildNodes.Count >= menuTopNavigation.DefaultGroupSettings.RepeatColumns)
                                    {
                                        if (numbers == "1")
                                        {
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMain1);
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
 
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMain);
                                        }
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        if (numbers == "1")
                                        {
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMainRight1);
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMainRight);
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    if (numbers == "1")
                                    {
                                        liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMainRight1);
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMainRight);
                                    }
                                }
 
                            }
                            else
                            {
                                if (secondlevelcount == 0 || (secondlevelcount % 2 == 0))
                                {
                                    if (toplevel.ChildNodes.Count >= menuTopNavigation.DefaultGroupSettings.RepeatColumns)
                                    {
                                        if (numbers == "1")
                                        {
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartSecond1);
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartSecond);
                                        }
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        if (numbers == "1")
                                        {
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMainRight1);
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartMainRight);
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    if (numbers == "1")
                                    {
                                        liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartSecondRight1);
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        liUlStart = GetLiteralControl(strUlStartSecondRight);
                                    }
                                }
 
                            }
 
                            itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(liUlStart);
                            if (HttpContext.Current.Request.FilePath.ToUpper().Contains(this.ResolveUrl(secondlevel.Url).ToUpper().Replace(".ASPX", "")))
                            {
                                if (numbers == "1")
                                {
                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartMainSelected1));
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartMainSelected));
                                }
                            }
                            else
                            {
                                if (numbers == "1")
                                {
                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartMain1));
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartMain));
                                }
                            }
                            itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetNavigatingHyperlink(secondlevel.Key, secondlevel.Title, secondlevel.Url));
                            itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strEndLi));
 
                            if (secondlevel.HasChildNodes)
                            {
                                foreach (SiteMapNode thirdlevel in secondlevel.ChildNodes)
                                {
                                    if (UserHasPermission(thirdlevel))
                                    {
                                        if (HttpContext.Current.Request.FilePath.ToUpper().Contains(this.ResolveUrl(thirdlevel.Url).ToUpper().Replace(".ASPX", "")))
                                        {
                                            if (numbers == "1")
                                            {
                                                itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirstSelected1));
                                            }
                                            else
                                            {
                                                itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirstSelected));
                                            }
                                        }
                                        else if (thirdlevel.HasChildNodes)
                                        {
                                            if (HttpContext.Current.Request.FilePath.ToUpper().Contains(this.ResolveUrl(thirdlevel.Url.Substring(0, thirdlevel.Url.LastIndexOf("/"))).ToUpper().Replace(".ASPX", "")))
                                            {
                                                if (numbers == "1")
                                                {
                                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirstSelected1));
                                                }
                                                else
                                                {
                                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirstSelected));
                                                }
                                            }
                                            else
                                            {
                                                if (numbers == "1")
                                                {
                                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirst1));
                                                }
                                                else
                                                {
                                                    itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirst));
                                                }
                                            }
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            if (numbers == "1")
                                            {
                                                itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirst1));
                                            }
                                            else
                                            {
                                                itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strLiStartFirst));
                                            }
                                        }
                                        itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetNavigatingHyperlink(thirdlevel.Key, thirdlevel.Title, thirdlevel.Url));
                                        itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strEndLi));
                                        if (thirdlevel.HasChildNodes)
                                        {
                                            AddNextLevels(ref itemsecondlevel, thirdlevel, 0,numbers);
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strEndUl));
                            itemtoplevel.Items.Add(itemsecondlevel);
                            secondlevelcount++;
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
    private bool UserHasPermission(SiteMapNode node)
    {
        return node.IsAccessibleToUser(HttpContext.Current);
    }
    private void AddNextLevels(ref RadMenuItem itemsecondlevel, SiteMapNode nextLevelNode, int count,string numbers)
    {
        LiteralControl liStart = null;
        foreach (SiteMapNode currentNode in nextLevelNode.ChildNodes)
        {
            if (UserHasPermission(currentNode))
            {
 
 
                if (Resources.GlobalResource.Direction.ToUpper() == "RTL")
                {
                    if (HttpContext.Current.Request.FilePath.ToUpper().Contains(this.ResolveUrl(currentNode.Url).ToUpper().Replace(".ASPX", "")))
                    {
                        if (numbers == "1")
                        {
 
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiNextLevelSelected1, 40 + (10 * count), 144 - (10 * count)));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiNextLevelSelected, 40 + (10 * count), 144 - (10 * count)));
                        }
 
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        if (numbers == "1")
                        {
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiStartSecond1, 40 + (10 * count), 144 - (10 * count)));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiStartSecond, 40 + (10 * count), 144 - (10 * count)));
                        }
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    if (HttpContext.Current.Request.FilePath.ToUpper().Contains(this.ResolveUrl(currentNode.Url).ToUpper().Replace(".ASPX", "")))
                    {
                        if (numbers == "1")
                        {
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiNextLevelSelected1, 30 + (10 * count), 22 + (10 * count)));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiNextLevelSelected, 30 + (10 * count), 22 + (10 * count)));
                        }
 
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        if (numbers == "1")
                        {
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiStartSecond1, 30 + (10 * count), 22 + (10 * count)));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            liStart = GetLiteralControl(string.Format(strLiStartSecond, 30 + (10 * count), 22 + (10 * count)));
                        }
                    }
                }
                itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(liStart);
                itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetNavigatingHyperlink(currentNode.Key, currentNode.Title, currentNode.Url));
                itemsecondlevel.Controls.Add(GetLiteralControl(strEndLi));
                if (currentNode.HasChildNodes)
                {
                    count++;
                    AddNextLevels(ref itemsecondlevel, currentNode, count,numbers);
                }
            }
        }
    }
 
    private LiteralControl GetLiteralControl(string text)
    {
        return new LiteralControl(text);
    }
 
    private HyperLink GetNavigatingHyperlink(string key, string text, string navigatingUrl)
    {
        HyperLink hlNavigator = new HyperLink();
        hlNavigator.ID = key;
        hlNavigator.NavigateUrl = navigatingUrl;
        hlNavigator.Text = text;
        return hlNavigator;
    }
 
}


ravi shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Sep 2010
2 answers
95 views
Hi

I am trying to match a panel bar to an existing site design. The Sitefinity skin is the nearest to
what is needed but I need to tweak the background color of the panel, and the size, color, family, of the font
at the group and child level.

I started off with this but it had no effect at all.
.RadPanelBar .rpRootGroup,     
.RadPanelBar .rpRootGroup .rpLink   
{     
     border: none !important;     
     background-color: #FFFFFF !important;
     font-family:Verdana !important;   
     text-decoration: none;   
     border-bottom-width: 0px !important;   
}   
.RadPanelBar .rpOut   
{   
    border-bottom-width: 0px !important;   
}

Maybe the naming convention is different for Q2 2010 version.

Please point me in the right direction!

Thanks

Clive
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2010
0 answers
92 views
Hi Telerik Team,

I have a editor with a Label tag as its content.
when i navigate from DESIGN view to HTML mode.
i can see the tag like this
<label class="CMS40FaqContentArea001" id="CMS40FaqContentArea001" style="padding-right: 5px;  padding-left: 20px; font-weight: bold; background: url(../images/widgets_sml/faqcontentarea.png) #cccccc no-repeat left center;   height: 20px; text-align: right;border: #000000 1px dotted;" runat="server" name="FaqContentArea">FAQ CONTROL</label>

but when i drag and drop the Label tag some where around the editor, then if i see the HTML mode i see Runat="server" attribute missing may i know what is this problem and how can i fix it....

<label style="padding-right: 5px;  padding-left: 20px; font-weight: bold; background: url(../images/widgets_sml/faqcontentarea.png) #cccccc no-repeat left center;   height: 20px; text-align: right;border: #000000 1px dotted;" class="CMS40FaqContentArea001" name="FaqContentArea" id="CMS40FaqContentArea001">FAQ CONTROL</label>



plzz replay aspd...

Thanks
K²
Ali Faraji
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Sep 2010
1 answer
292 views
Hi,

I am using multiple radcombo boxes on a user control. The problem I am facing is the list of items in the combo box for all the radcombo's show in one place....which is way away from the combo box it self.

Can you please help me to identify, why I am facing this issue and what can the suggested resolution..


Thank you,
Jay Mehta.
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?