Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
143 views
i am having a issue with RadMaskedTextBox using Prometheus 3.1218.2070.

the empty message does not display

<telerik:RadMaskedTextBox ID="RadMaskedTextBox1" runat="server" 
                EmptyMessage="MM/YYYY" Mask="##/####" DisplayMask="##/####" > 
</telerik:RadMaskedTextBox> 

Pavel
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Sep 2010
3 answers
64 views
My program seems to work fine without it but I am nervous about removing it.

 protected void RadGrid1_ItemCreated(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.GridItemEventArgs e)
    {
        if (e.Item is GridEditableItem && e.Item.IsInEditMode)
        {
            if (!e.Item.OwnerTableView.IsItemInserted)
            {
                GridEditableItem item = e.Item as GridEditableItem;

                GridEditManager manager = item.EditManager;

                GridTextBoxColumnEditor editor = manager.GetColumnEditor("CustomerID") as GridTextBoxColumnEditor;

                editor.TextBoxControl.Enabled = false;
            }

        }
    }

Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Sep 2010
1 answer
119 views
I am using version 2009.3.1314.35 of the Telerik controls.

When I place a datetimepicker control on an empty form, I am expecting to see a control.SelectedTime property. However, I don't see it.

<

 

telerik:RadTimePicker ID="RadTimePicker1" runat="server">

 

 

</telerik:RadTimePicker>

Inside my designer file, I have the following:

 

 

/// <summary>

 

 

 

 

 

/// RadTimePicker1 control.

 

 

 

 

 

/// </summary>

 

 

 

 

 

/// <remarks>

 

 

 

 

 

/// Auto-generated field.

 

 

 

 

 

/// To modify move field declaration from designer file to code-behind file.

 

 

 

 

 

/// </remarks>

 

 

 

 

 

protected global::Telerik.Web.UI.RadTimePicker RadTimePicker1;

 

 


How can I get this property value to appear in the code behind?

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Sep 2010
1 answer
200 views
In RADGrid, how to make 'Enter' key to accept the change in a popup edit form and return to parent grid control?

What it does now is when I press 'Enter' in a popup edit form, it pops up another edit form for another grid control in the same window. How could that happen?

Ken
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Sep 2010
3 answers
694 views
Hi,

I have a grid with 5 columns, what I want to do is when editing a row, only the 5th column is editable, columns 1-4 should remain as it is, is this possible? can you please point me to a good example.

Thanks in advance
John
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Sep 2010
4 answers
499 views
Hello All,

Can anyone help me to solve this problem.

1) I have a normal IE window, when i click on button, it should open a completely new Radwindow and close the parent window. 
     Currently its opening in same window.

2) From Child window, hope it can open popups and should not be a problem.

Any solution will be really appreciated.

Regards
Sudhakar
sudhakar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Sep 2010
1 answer
140 views
I have a page using a master page.  The content page includes a tabstrip and multipage combo.  I have created a wizard (based on the sample) where the user fills out part of a form and then clicks on a "Next" button to progress to the next pageview.  The user can not navigate via the tabstrip and serves only as an indicator of the user's progress towards completing the form.

The tabstrip and multipage are contained in a RadAjaxPanel.

Unfortunately some of the forms in each of the views can be pretty lengthy.  When the user clicks on the next button, the pageview changes as desired but it remains scrolled down to the point where the button appeared.  How can I make the page scroll back to the top each time the active pageview changes?

Thanks!!!
Steve LaForge
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Sep 2010
3 answers
136 views

Radlistbox fires both OnClientItemChecked and OnClientSelectedIndexChanged when an item is checked in Firefox and IE but not in Chrome.
Chrome seems to have the proper behavior. Is there a reason for this? Can I make IE and Firefox behave accordingly as well?

<telerik:RadListBox ID="radListBox0" runat="server" Height="400" Width="275"
SelectionMode="Single" CheckBoxes="true" Visible="true"
CssClass="RadListBox_SlidingPanel" EnableEmbeddedSkins="False"
EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="False"
OnClientItemChecked="ListBoxIndexCheckToggled"
OnClientSelectedIndexChanged="ListBoxIndexChanged" />


Brad Bell
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Sep 2010
2 answers
87 views
Hi.

I'm trying to get a 1 digit decimal format (ex: 102.4 or 6.0) instead of getting 2 digits (102.41 or 6.02).

protected void gridReport_ExcelMLExportStylesCreated(object source, GridExportExcelMLStyleCreatedArgs e)
        {
            StyleElement oneDecimalStyle = new StyleElement("oneDecimalStyle");
            oneDecimalStyle.NumberFormat.FormatType = NumberFormatType.Fixed;
            oneDecimalStyle.NumberFormat.Attributes["ss:Format"] = "0/.0";
            e.Styles.Add(oneDecimalStyle);
 }
  
protected void gridReport_ExcelMLExportRowCreated(object source, GridExportExcelMLRowCreatedArgs e)
        {
            if (e.RowType == GridExportExcelMLRowType.DataRow)
            {
                CellElement cell = e.Row.Cells.GetCellByName("airDuration");
                cell.StyleValue = "oneDecimalStyle";
             }
        }

What's wrong in my code?
nabilus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Sep 2010
13 answers
250 views
I'm trying to tweak my menu.  I have it built and have a sample of what it looks like here:
http://www.crhcf.org/images/menu-sample.jpg

1.  Right now the children are left-aligned and I need them right aligned.  I'm using images for the 3 child items.  

2.  How do I define a separator between the child menu items?  For instance I'd like to have two small white lines between the 3 child items like this:  http://www.crhcf.org/images/menu-sample-2.jpg
Right now it has 3 separators from the body gradient which is not what I want.  I don't want a separator under the last item.

3.  I would also like to define a border around the entire child menu and make it the same width as the dark green portion of its parent.

How do I do these things?  Thanks.
dean.carrefour
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?