Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
138 views
hi,

i was wondering how can i assign telerik skin themes to normal Asp.net panel that change it's backcolor with the skins ?

thanks.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
6 answers
237 views
Hi,

I'm looking at this page as a reference: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/button/examples/embeddedicons/defaultcs.aspx

Looking at the left padding on the left icon and comparing it with the right padding on the right icon.  The right icon looks better and has more padding.  Could the CSS be amended for the next release to add a couple of extra px to the left icon?

Also, are you open to suggestions for extra embedded icons or are you trying to keep that down to a smallish number?

Cheers,

Jon



Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
1 answer
65 views

Hi all,

I had a quick question regarding the RadGrid paging. I currently have a VirtualItemCount that I set when the grid is loaded. The user can delete rows from the grid by selecting a series of checkboxes and clicking on a delete button. I have been able to reload the grid and also reset the page index to 0. The problem is that that total number of items is still the old number. If I page forward, the item count is refreshed with the correct count.

RadGrid1.DataSource = data.LawFirm_GetBrokerRelationships(lawFirmID, RadGrid1.PageSize, pageIndex).ToList();

 

 

 

if (rebind)

 

{

RadGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = 0;

RadGrid1.Rebind();

}

 

 


int
rowCount = data.LawFirm_GetBrokerRelationships(lawFirmID, null, null).FirstOrDefault().BrokerRelCount;

 

RadGrid1.VirtualItemCount = rowCount;

Any idea what I may doing wrong?
Thanks,
Jennifer

Tsvetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
5 answers
105 views
Hi, we have a problem with RadTabStrip (we're using the MultiPage functionality) on Internet Explorer 7.

On Chrome and all other major browsers, the tabstrip looks perfectly fine. (Please see attached file chrome-banner.png)
Please see attached file ie7-banner.png to view how it works on IE7.

We suspect that while the CSS file is loading well, (as the tabstrip is laid out well on the page) telerik's javascript is not executing, which is why the tabs appear unstyled.

The code we are using is attached below. We're also registering a script manager in the master page.

<div id="BannerManagementWrapper">  
        <telerik:RadTabStrip RegisterWithScriptManager="true" EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="true" ID="BannerManagementTabStrip" Skin="Sunset" runat="server" MultiPageID="BannerManagementMultiPage"
            SelectedIndex="0">
            <Tabs>
                <telerik:RadTab Text="Create a Banner" PageViewID="BannerCreationPage">
                </telerik:RadTab>
                <telerik:RadTab Text="Manage Banners" PageViewID="BannerManagementPage">
                </telerik:RadTab>
 
            </Tabs>
        </telerik:RadTabStrip>
        <telerik:RadMultiPage ID="BannerManagementMultiPage" runat="server" SelectedIndex="0">
            <telerik:RadPageView runat="server" ID="BannerCreationPage" ClientIDMode="Static"
                CssClass="BannerTabPage">
                <h2>
                    Create a new Banner
                </h2>
                <div class="fieldContainer">
                    <fieldset>
                        <div class="field">
                            <asp:Label ID="BannerTitleLabel" AssociatedControlID="BannerTitle" Text="Title:"
                                CssClass="fieldLabel" runat="server" />
                            <asp:TextBox ID="BannerTitle" runat="server" MaxLength="250"></asp:TextBox>
                        </div>
                        <div class="field">
                            <asp:Label ID="BannerUrlLabel" AssociatedControlID="BannerUrl" Text="Url:"
                                CssClass="fieldLabel" runat="server" />
                            <asp:TextBox ID="BannerUrl" runat="server" MaxLength="250"></asp:TextBox>
                        </div>
                        <div class="field">
                            <asp:Label ID="BannerImageUrlLabel" AssociatedControlID="BannerImageUrl" Text="Image Url:"
                                CssClass="fieldLabel" runat="server" />
                            <asp:TextBox ID="BannerImageUrl" runat="server" MaxLength="250"></asp:TextBox>
                        </div>
                         
                    </fieldset>
                </div>
            </telerik:RadPageView>
            <telerik:RadPageView runat="server" ID="BannerManagementPage" ClientIDMode="Static"
                CssClass="BannerTabPage">
                <h2>
                    Manage Existing Banners
                </h2>
            </telerik:RadPageView>
        </telerik:RadMultiPage>
    </div>




Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
4 answers
333 views
Hi,
I'm showing a radWindow which its internal URL contains a simple <TABLE>. However, the window seems to have an internal padding, while i want the internal table to strech on the entire radWindow width. I'm using skin="Office2007".

Attaching a picture. Also, the auto-size looks bad - why the scroll bar appear??
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
1 answer
281 views
Hi,

How can I implement two different css class for
  1. Menu Item not selected
  2. Menu Item selected

I don't want to set it from code behind. Is there any way to set it from aspx page itself. Something like, SelectedItemCssClass="ItemSelected" and ItemCssClass="MenuItem" etc.

Also, I want to remove border of menu control. How can I do this? I tried " BorderStyle="None" BorderWidth="0px" " but it's not working.

I am using below code to implement telerik menu control in my website.

1) Static Menu
<telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu1" runat="server" Width="600px" EnableRoundedCorners="true"
EnableShadows="true" BackColor="White" BorderStyle="None" BorderWidth="0px">
    <Items>
        <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Home" Value="Home" Width="100px" NavigateUrl="MainPage.aspx" />
        <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="About Us" Value="About Us" Width="100px" />
        <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Careers" Value="Careers" Width="100px" />
        <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Contact Us" Value="Contact Us" Width="100px" />
        <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Privacy" Value="Privacy" Width="100px" />
        <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Help" Value="Help" Width="95px" />
    </Items>
</telerik:RadMenu>

2) Dynamic Menu
<telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu2" runat="server" Width="190px" EnableRoundedCorners="true"
EnableShadows="true" DefaultGroupSettings-RepeatDirection="Vertical" DefaultGroupSettings-RepeatColumns="1"
EnableSelection="true" OnItemDataBound="RadMenu2_ItemDataBound"/>

Thanks,
Vatsal
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
5 answers
292 views
Is there a way to align the list item horizontally?

Thanks
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
1 answer
150 views
Hi, just installed Q3 and look forward to exploring the new features but there is no longer the option to install specific .NET versions. I don't want to install .NET 2. I dont' use it and I don't use that version of the Telerik controls. In fact I now use v4 exclusively. The Q2 installation allowed users to select the versions of .NET support they wanted. Can we not have this choice back please? I just don't want all the other stuff on my laptop.

Regards,
Jonathan
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
3 answers
109 views
I'm using a RadScheduler in the Timeline view and when the edit window opens and I select recurrence the display is messed up when using the AjaxManagerProxy.  If I remove the proxy the recurrence display looks correct.

Any ideas?

The editor on the left is with the proxy and the one on the right is without.  That is the only difference.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
1 answer
83 views
Is it possible to add a custom drop down to the editor tool bar that will contain an expanding tree list? 
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?