or

<telerik:RadListView ID="listViewProducts" runat="server" onneeddatasource="listViewProducts_NeedDataSource" ItemPlaceholderID="ProductsHolder" DataKeyNames="ProductCatalogID" Width="1200px"> <AlternatingItemTemplate> <div class="rlvA" style="height: 150px; width: 220px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 15px;"> <asp:Panel ID="pnl" runat="server" Width="220px" CssClass="header4" > <b> <%#Eval("Products")%></b> <div style="padding-left:20px;padding-top:20px;" > <asp:ImageButton ID="ImageButton1" ImageUrl="~/Images/Product.jpg" PostBackUrl='<%# Eval("Link")%>' runat="server" /> </div> </asp:Panel> </div> </AlternatingItemTemplate> <ItemTemplate> <div class="rlvI" style="height: 150px; width: 220px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 15px;"> <asp:Panel ID="pnl" runat="server" Width="220px" CssClass="header4"> <b><%#Eval("Products")%></b> <div style="padding-left:20px;" > <asp:ImageButton ID="btnSample" ImageUrl="~/Images/Product.jpg" PostBackUrl='<%# Eval("Link")%>' runat="server" /> </div> </asp:Panel> </div> </ItemTemplate> <EmptyDataTemplate> <div class="RadListView RadListView_Windows7"> <div class="rlvEmpty"> There are no items to be displayed.</div> </div> </EmptyDataTemplate> <LayoutTemplate> <div class="RadListView RadListViewFloated RadListView_Windows7"> <div class="rlvFloated rlvAutoScroll"> <div id="ProductsHolder" runat="server"> </div> </div> <telerik:RadDataPager ID="RadDataPager1" runat="server" PageSize="7"> <Fields> <telerik:RadDataPagerButtonField FieldType="Numeric" /> </Fields> </telerik:RadDataPager> </div> </LayoutTemplate> </telerik:RadListView>

I have two listboxes, I would like to take the latest item moved to the second box and have that item programmatically selected. I have tried using set_selected(true) with no luck.
Any ideas?