Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
88 views
Pressing Tab key on Rad Editor in Mozile is leaving editor disabled????
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
1 answer
131 views
I'm migrating my RadComboBox to "Prometheus" and the documentation says the 'ExternalCallbackPage' property is no longer needed.  What is the recommended approach to replacing my streamer page?

Thanks,

Jeff

*** My apologies...wrong forum ***
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
1 answer
194 views
I use radTooltipmanager to show a tooltip from an aspx page with help of UpdatePanel and have following problems:

I set "ContentScrolling " to "None" the scrollbars still appears, why that?

If set "Height" to the desired value the tooltip size increases, but the content has still same size (thery is now a very bis border). What is wrong?

If I use the manager with default settings and on my page to show as tooltip and on a page is a table with "width=100%" there is a margins on right side. The width of margin seem to be the width of a scrollbar. The content of the page easly fits the tooltip size, so why is this margin available?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
4 answers
768 views
Hi,

I've been upgrading my combo from the standard radcontrols to Prometheus, but it's complaining in the client script that findItemValue doesn't exist.

Is there an alternative way to find an item in the combo based on either a value or text? I've had a look at the demos and documentation but couldn't find anything

Regards

Bobby
James
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
1 answer
67 views
Hi,   
    i want to adjust the scrollspeed of Radrotator on the slider .
    Any suggestion?
   

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
3 answers
196 views
Can you please point me to an example of the RadWindow and RadGrid (both from the Prometheus collection) working together.

I want to select a row from the grid, and have the detail from that row appear in a window.  I have found examples that show how to do this from an ASP Gridview control, and from the Telerik ASP.NET controls, but not anything Prometheus specific.

Thank You,

David Nowak.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
4 answers
204 views
Take the standard FirstLook demo for RadNumericTextBox and change the box to include the attribute Value="0".  Now try entering the value .25 (without the leading 0).  The number gets turned into "25" without the leading decimal.  This is going to confuse my users who are used to entering numbers without looking at the screen.

Also, when I have Enabled="false" shouldn't it use the Disabled CSS overridden by whatever I put in <DisabledStyle /> ?  I have 

<

DisabledStyle BackColor="gainsboro" ForeColor="black" Font-Bold="true" />

and it seems to ignore the ForeColor (it shows a dark gray forecolor instead).  This is less important than the first problem, just wanted to see if there was a good workaround.
Petja
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
2 answers
234 views

Hello,

I search the whole forum to find a solution for this problem, but couldn't find any.
The problem is with the headers of the RadGrid, where some of them i want to align left, and some with a center align.

The RadGrid is using static headers.

All of the header cells keep a alignment to the left, even if i set the 
<HeaderStyle HorizontalAlign=Center />

The items are no problem, i can align those any way i want.
But looks better if the header cells use the same alignment.

I use the following grid settings:

<telerik:RadGrid ID="rgDetailList" runat="server" Style="width: 100%; cursor: pointer;" 
                    AllowSorting="True" Skin="Office2007" AutoGenerateColumns="False" GridLines="Vertical" 
                    Height="100%" BorderWidth="0px">  
                    <ClientSettings Scrolling-UseStaticHeaders="true" Scrolling-AllowScroll="true" ApplyStylesOnClient="true">  
                        <Selecting AllowRowSelect="true" /> 
                    </ClientSettings> 
                    <MasterTableView TableLayout="Fixed" NoMasterRecordsText="no records" 
                        CssClass="gridgray"> 

I tried setting the headerstyle in the radgrid, mastertableview, and column sections. None of those have any effect.

Thanks
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
9 answers
260 views
Using Editor inside Radwindow (awesome combination), per the docs I have this in my web.config

<add verb="*" validate="false" path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler, Telerik.Web.UI"/>

and this in my codebehind
            string[] viewDocuments = new string[] { "~" };
            string[] uploadDocuments = new string[] { "~" };
            string[] deleteDocuments = new string[] { "~" };
            RadEditor1.DocumentManager.ViewPaths = viewDocuments;       
            RadEditor1.DocumentManager.UploadPaths = uploadDocuments;
            RadEditor1.DocumentManager.DeletePaths = deleteDocuments;


but when I try to invoke the document manager I get this:

'Web.config registration missing!...."



Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
1 answer
211 views
The issue I have with using the embedded skin, in this case, Web20, does not work properly when the TextBox server control is set to MultiLine. When the RadTextBox control is set to MultiLine with using one of the skin selection, the RadTextBox server control input is reduce to a SingleLine settings. I know it is with the Skin setting because when I remove the skin property attribute, then I get the required settings.

My question is how to enable skinning on the RadTextBox server control and still have the ability to impliment MultiLine property setting.
Petja
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?