I set the tooltip in:
RadGrid1_ItemDataBound
using:
((TableCell)e.Item.Cells[12]).ToolTip= "something";
The problem is when the user swaps(moves) that column (lets say column number 12 with column number 14), then the tooltip doesn't move(migrate) with the column. The tooltip will show (when the user hovers the cursor) in the wrong column (column 12) instead of the new position (14).
Is there a way to make the tooltip show in the new column position?
Thank you.
| <asp:ListView runat="server" ID="lsHours"> |
| <LayoutTemplate> |
| <table id="tw" runat="server" class="yui-grid"> |
| <tr> |
| <th> </th> |
| <th>Day</th> |
| <th>Hours</th> |
| </tr> |
| <tr id="itemPlaceholder" runat="server" /> |
| </table> |
| </LayoutTemplate> |
| <ItemTemplate> |
| <tr valign="top" class='<%# Container.DataItemIndex % 2 == 0 ? "row" : "altrow" %>'> |
| <td width="45"> |
| <input type="button" onclick="javascript:openWindow('<%#Eval("Day") %>'); return false;" value="Edit" class="smallbutton" /> |
| </td> |
| <td width="150" nowrap="nowrap"><strong><%# Eval("Day") %></strong></td> |
| <td><strong><%#Eval("Hours") %></strong></td> |
| </tr> |
| </ItemTemplate> |
| </asp:ListView> |
| <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> |
| function openWindow(pDay) { |
| var oWnd; |
| oWnd = window.radopen("modals/hoursmaint.aspx?Day=" + pDay, "RadWindow1") |
| oWnd.Center(); |
| } |
| function HoursModifiedCallback(args) { |
| var ajaxManager = $find('ctl00_cpContent_RadAjaxManager1'); |
| ajaxManager.ajaxRequest(args); |
| } |
| </script> |
| <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server" VisibleOnPageLoad="false" Behaviors="Close, Reload" Modal="true" /> |
| <telerik:RadAjaxManager runat="server" ID="RadAjaxManager1" EnableHistory="True" OnAjaxRequest="RadAjaxManager1_AjaxRequest"> |
| <AjaxSettings> |
| <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadAjaxManager1"> |
| <UpdatedControls> |
| <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="lsHours" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" /> |
| </UpdatedControls> |
| </telerik:AjaxSetting> |
| </AjaxSettings> |
| </telerik:RadAjaxManager> |
| <telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel runat="server" ID="LoadingPanel1"> |
| <font size="7">UPDATING</font> |
| </telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel> |
Consider the following RadMaskedTextBox:
<rad:RadMaskedTextBox ID="radMaskedRateAdjustment" runat="server" DisplayMask="<|->#.####" DisplayPromptChar="" Mask="<|->#.####" MaxLength="5" NumericRangeAlign="Left" PromptChar=" " ResetCaretOnFocus="True" TextWithLiterals="-." Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval( Container, "DataItem.RateAdjustment") %>' LabelCssClass="radLabelCss_Default" Skin="" Width="125px"> </rad:RadMaskedTextBox>
When I set the DisplayMask as indicated, I get the following, in a pop-up box with Yes/No buttons:
Stop running this script?
A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.
When I change the DisplayMask to "#.####", the error stops appearing.
I need the <|-> so that a negative sign is allowed.
Can anyone help?
In reading through the posts it appears that when using RadWindow (Modal), in order to prevent the User from ‘Tabbing’ off of the window and getting back to the underlying page you must implement some custom JS code. Not sure if this is the best solution, but what I have done is;
My issue is I have a Page that has RadEditors as the First and Last controls on the page. How can I capture key events and control the Focus?
So when the page loads, the Focus is set to RadEditor1. If the User starts pressing the TAB key the Focus goes to;
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,
I am using Rad Controls for asp.net.
I am using telerik grid and LinqDataSource.
I have created DataContext.dbml in which I have drag grop a view vw_Tests. I want to bind the data from view to the gridview.
It buits/ compiles the application successful but when I execute it, it hangs my PC.
I have to end task my server process.
Please assist.
Below is the code
<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" runat="server" GridLines="None" DataSourceID="LinqDataSource1" >
<MasterTableView AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataSourceID="LinqDataSource1">
<RowIndicatorColumn Visible="False">
<HeaderStyle Width="20px"></HeaderStyle>
</RowIndicatorColumn>
<ExpandCollapseColumn Visible="False" Resizable="False">
<HeaderStyle Width="20px"></HeaderStyle>
</ExpandCollapseColumn>
<Columns>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ExaminationId" DataType="System.Int32"
HeaderText="ExaminationId" SortExpression="ExaminationId"
UniqueName="ExaminationId">
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ExaminationAccessionCode"
HeaderText="ExaminationAccessionCode" SortExpression="ExaminationAccessionCode"
UniqueName="ExaminationAccessionCode">
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ExaminationDate" DataType="System.DateTime"
HeaderText="ExaminationDate" SortExpression="ExaminationDate"
UniqueName="ExaminationDate">
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>
</Columns>
<EditFormSettings>
<PopUpSettings ScrollBars="None"></PopUpSettings>
</EditFormSettings>
</MasterTableView>
</telerik:RadGrid>
<asp:LinqDataSource ID="LinqDataSource1" runat="server"
ContextTypeName="DataContext" TableName="vw_Tests">
</asp:LinqDataSource>