Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
167 views
I load my Radcombobox with Load on Demand. This works great.

Now, i have to set the selected value in the code behind.

Should i implement again an search query for finding the index for selecting ?

which is the best method for that ?

I have to set something like that:

radcombobox.selectedindex = 4 ??
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
5 answers
151 views
We are currently on RadControls for ASP.NET 2007 Q1 and are planning a migration to RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX in the near future and were wondering if the '_wrapper' spans were still used as a wrapper in the new version.  We've found a use for setting the css class of the wrapper and would like to make sure this is still viable in the new version before we fully implement it.

Thank you,

Jim
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
5 answers
168 views
Hi. I have a table in my database to register the dates one person is available in the office. In this table I have the weekday (Monday, etc) and start and end time with no specific date.
How i can get this data to my RadScheduler programatically because I filling it  using ObjectDataSource via code?

TIA
Yamil
Yamil
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
1 answer
93 views
Hi,
I have v. Q4 2006 so no Proxy Manager at my disposal, also, in this instance (contrary to Telerik recommendations of putting the Ajax Manager in the master Page, i have had to put it in the Content page)
on the override of the pageInit,..
The problem is ...
 when I try find the AjaxManager control  now (before in a non MPage scenario it was fine)  ..
with..

RadAjaxManager ajaxManager = (RadAjaxManager)Page.FindControl("RadAjaxManager1");

it comes up null  (not found) and of course I cannot set my ajax settings.

TIA
Neal

Mishel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
1 answer
168 views
I have an application using the tab strip in a very similar way to what is being done in the load on demand demo.

When I place a RadScriptBlock in any tab other than the first I am getting a Javascript "Syntax error" in IE7.  I've tested it in Firefox and there is no error.

Is there a fix available for this?

Thanks
Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
2 answers
120 views
What is the style declaration to set the alignment of the expand image in a panelbaritem, or to set the height of the panelbaritem?  It seems that the expand image is aligned at the top of the panelbaritem, and the text of the item is aligned at the bottom - looks very funky.  I can't figure out what to edit to fix that...?  I can send a screenshot, but it looks like I can't actually attach anything to a post here...

Thanks!  Eddie
Software
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
1 answer
105 views
Please elaborate on how to localize the RadUpload control in its latest incarnation. I have previously been able to to this successfully with the ASP.NET version but not with the ASP.NET AJAX version.

Svein Roald
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
3 answers
216 views
Is it possible to change the text / wording on the AddButton either in the designer or at runtime?
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
1 answer
112 views

Hi,

I am using Radgrid inside RadAjaxPanel. I supposed to show two different tooltips on Radgrid cell click event.

when i clcik on the grid i have add the target control id and tooltip data.
 so i added onemore RadAjaxpanel and it has two RadtooltipManager.

RadAjaxpanel1   -- Radgrid,Radcombo

RadAjaxpanel2   -- RadToolTipManger1 &  RadToolTipManger2

I am adding those target control id and data in raisepostback event.  when i click in the cell am getting the below error

Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: Two components with the same id 'xxx' can't be added to the application.
could you please help me to resolve this issue.

-Dhana

 

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
3 answers
198 views
Hi!

Im trying to set up a simple Excel export using radgrid. I'm able to export to csv format, pdf, and excel with the Html option. When I try to use ExportToExcel with ExcelML I get  the headers and all the rows are empty.

I tried using an XmlDataSource, then I tried using OnNeedDataSource and setting this to a simple array. Still, I can export to all the formats except ExcelML.

I set the RadGrid1_ExcelMLExportRowCreated event and all the e.Row.Cells are empty.

Any Idea what can be wrong?
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?