Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
140 views
I have some resources defined and they show up fine on the Advanced Insert form. Then, after clicking insert, the data doesn't seem to get passed. That, or I'm accessing it wrong. I'm using a custom data source for both Appointments and Resources (DataSet from an XML file). When modifying, it does work, however.

I simply have:

protected void scheduler_AppointmentInsert(Object sender, SchedulerCancelEventArgs e) 
{ 
    Response.Write(e.Appointment.Resources.Count.ToString()); // Is always 0 
} 
 
protected void scheduler_AppointmentUpdate(Object sender, AppointmentUpdateEventArgs e) 
{ 
    Response.Write(e.ModifiedAppointment.Resources.Count.ToString()); // Is correct 
} 

T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
7 answers
132 views
Hi everyone!

I made an treeview that's receive many datas, and i made that when the user clicks in the node thats haves the certain atribute category, they put in variable the value of the node. Like this:

function

onNodeClicking(sender, args)

{

// Verifica se a categoria do n¢ ‚ igual a '3'. Se for Pega o Valor dele

if(args.get_node().get_category() == "Categoria 3")

{

var valor = args.get_node().get_value();

}

}

this in the jscript, but i need when the user clicks in this and get this value, an gridview that is inside "radTabStrip" and only this gridview, get the services that has that value. The treeview can not do an postback, only the gridview can do this.But i try and try to do this and nothing :(.Have any way to do this, get the value of a node and async triggers an gridview whitout the postback, or without an treeview postback?

Thanks,

Thiago
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
3 answers
114 views
Hi All

I can get the start time of a clicked appointment by using this 

contextMenuSlot.get_startTime();

but is there an endtime equivilent?

Cheers
Jon

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
257 views
I have been trying to figure out what to modify in the stylesheet for a tabstrip to cause the tabs to have a thin black border around each tab.  My guess after reading the various articles and the documentation would have been to specify a border in the "innerwrap" entries in the styles.css, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything for me.

I can adjust colors with those, but it doesn;t seem to honor setting border there.

Is there any way to specify via the CSS a border around each individual tab?

Thanks,

-Ed
Ed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
1 answer
156 views
Hello,

Using built 619, my RadPanelBar which has large images and text is not behaving as for other skin (Web20 or Black or Default): when the text is wrapped on 2 lines, normally the basic tab color is extended to include the 2nd line, with HAy that's not the case. Ugly effect.
Concerning the image the effect is similar and worse, if the image is higher than its related tab, tab heigth doesn't extend, but next downlevel tabs are pshed on the right.

I would expect a similar behavior with all skins, how to correct this. Should I open a ticket ?

Regards
CS
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
18 answers
394 views
Hi,
If I have the appointment ID (obtained in another SQL table which I link with) can I get the scheduller to jump to that appointment programatically (C#).

Not able to reference the demo at the moment appears to be internet dropouts at the moment, lucky to get this posted :).

Thanks,

JK.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
6 answers
430 views
I am converting an existing datagrid to a radgrid.  During PreRender, I dynamically add a new row and set the cell with some text with a colspan to match the visible columns.  For some reason, this does not work with a radgrid.  The new row is created (I can view source of the rendered html and see the <tr> tags), but the cell is not added to the row when rendered.

Here is my code snippet:

int cols = 11;
foreach (GridItem dItem in gridResults.Items)
{
    if (dItem.ItemType == GridItemType.Item || dItem.ItemType == GridItemType.AlternatingItem)
        {
            GridDataItem item = new GridDataItem(gridResults.MasterTableView, 0, 0, dItem.ItemType);
               
        TableCell cell = new TableCell();
                cell.ColumnSpan = cols;
                cell.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Justify;
                cell.Text = ((DataRowView)dItem.DataItem)["Description"].ToString();

              item.Cells.Add(cell);
                       
                int iPos = 0;
                foreach (GridItem dgitem in dItem.Parent.Controls)
                {
                    if (dgitem == dItem)
                        {
                            dItem.Parent.Controls.AddAt(iPos + 1, item);
                                break;
                        }
                        iPos++;
                }
         }
}

Suggestions?  I am looking at the nestedviewtemplate, but I don't want users to have access to expand/collapse the section.  I don't see a way to hide the expansion control in the grid.
debbie f
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
154 views
I am having an issue with the width and height of the RadEditor(s) when the appear on a page for editing content.
I have installed RadEditor as the default HTMl editor on a brand new Sharepoint web site. The 'content' portion of the editor exand off the edge of the browers, let alone it page 'area'.
I have tweaked the ConfigFile.xml & ToolsFile.xml with no success.
the Tool bar itself is fine, it's the content portion of the control that is 'huge'.
i can grab the bottom corner and resize them down but that is not practical.
- <configuration>
  <property name="AllowThumbGeneration">True</property>
  <property name="ConvertToXhtml">True</property>
  <property name="EnableDocking">False</property>
  <property name="ShowHtmlMode">True</property>
  <property name="ShowPreviewMode">False</property>
  <property name="StripAbsoluteAnchorPaths">False</property>
  <property name="StripAbsoluteImagesPaths">False</property>
  <property name="ToolbarMode">ShowOnFocus</property>
  <property name="ToolsWidth">100%</property> changes this
  <property name="Skin">Default2006</property>
  <property name="AutoResizeHeight">True</property>  added this
  <property name="AutoResizeWidth">True</property>  added this
  </configuration>

Help
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
4 answers
144 views
I have a large web application with many webforms that we use a specific backcolor to indicate required fields. I'm trying to set the backcolor of the radcombobox in the Page_PreRender. The trouble I'm having is the following.

this works:
RadComboBox1.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Blue

this does not work:
RadComboBox1.BackColor = Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#ccffff")

I need to use this color as it has been the required field backcolor in this application for almost 3 years.

Ideas anyone?
Jeremy
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
5 answers
326 views

VerticalLeft and VerticalRight skin?
old version:
http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/TabStrip/Examples/Appearance/Vertical/DefaultCS.aspx


How to display vertical alignment of text in TabStrip for ASP.NET AJAX?

Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?