Software quality is dictating the success of every software development product or project, especially since technology has become ubiquitous in our daily lives. Software systems continue to grow in complexity and scope, so does the need for efficient
and effective testing methodologies. Test automation has emerged as a key tool in improving software quality, enabling software engineers to test the functionality and performance of their applications quickly and easily.
As a QA engineer, developer, or a manager the use of test automation can improve your ability to deliver high-quality software significantly. However, the use of test automation is the tip of the iceberg, it does not diminish the important role every
team member plays in the quality assurance process. In fact, proper planning and collaboration are critical in ensuring that test automation will pave the road to success rather than become a heavy burden.
In this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- The importance of software quality and the role of test automation in ensuring it.
- Best practices for test automation - the key principles of test planning, team collaboration, automation design, and CI/CD pipeline integration, and how they impact overall team performance.
- The role of the QA engineer and its evolution from manual testing to a strategic partner in the development process.
- Solving automation challenges and developing stable tests with Test Studio.
- What’s new in the latest Test Studio release.
You will also see some live demos, illustrating some of the best practices and demonstrating how the right tools can become your trusted sidekick.