With this post, I want to announce what we are planning for the upcoming Q3 2015 release. There is a lot of stuff in the works, and here are the highlights:
- We are planning to release a brand-new control called RadDataLayout, which is the natural extension of RadLayoutControl. It will combine the layout flexibilities delivered by RadLayoutControl and the data binding abilities that RadDataEntry provides. In other words, you will be able to display your data objects for editing, and you will be able to customize the layout or allow your end users to do it according to their preferences.
- The next big thing for Q3 is the official release of RadDiagram. After putting great effort into this control, there are a few missing pieces that we are planning to deliver, namely Path and Pencil functionality, information and property editing tools, data binding and localization support.
- We will also continue on our quest to adopt our very own Document Processing Libraries, by introducing new export provides in the suite, such as export of RadPivotGrid to excel and .pdf, RadListView to Excel and more.
- Another interesting thing we are working on is improving the RadGridView’s columns group view definition. We plan to introduce a nice and user-friendly UI to assist you in arranging the desired columns layout.
- Last but not least, with Visual Studio 2015 just out, we will be adding some nice additions to our docking controls, namely:
- Pinned tabs and preview tab
- Extended docking guides for ToolWindows, which allow docking a certain ToolWindow either as a tool window or as a document window.
This should keep us busy for a while. Make sure to share your comments below. As always, you can use our feedback portal to submit your ideas for additions to the suite.