Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
2 answers
286 views

Hi,

 I am trying to use RadComboBox with check box items - using this MultiselectionComboBox http://www.telerik.com/forums/multi-select-combobox-column-b1333dcb19e7#A84Ijx2y90Cke9PV3xKCOA

Then I added a button to this view and after checking some check boxes I click on this button - nothing happens and I need to click on it second time in order to trigger the desired action.

Looks like one click is "wasted" on closing the combobox. Is there any way to prevent this so that after checking any check box in combobox clicking on the button will actually trigger button click event?

Thanks

Victor

 

Victor
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Feb 2016
11 answers
392 views

Hi,

I am using radcartesianbarchart to show multiple bar series. For example if i have category1, category2, and total these are the series collection.

If i click on legent of category1, need to show the category1 series. same for category2. If i click on total it should show all series. How we can achieve this.

Using hover property we can show fadeout of other series. But i need to draw when click on the legend only. Also please advise how to do animation for the chart series.

Thanks,

Arun

Arun
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Feb 2016
1 answer
212 views

Hi,

I'm trying to bind items dynamically to a RadMenu but I only ever see an empty RadMenu despite the fact that binding a standard Menu to the same DataContext property works perfectly fine.

In my screenshots you can see I've tried two approaches but the RadMenu directly under the TitleBar of the Window simply remains blank. I'm adopting the standard approach with ObservableCollections for this and since the standard Menu works, I can't see why the RadMenu doesn't.

I'd be very grateful for any assistance.

 

M.Young

Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2016
3 answers
1.3K+ views
I've adapted the ContextMenu sample from the sample application where you can set the Visibility for each Column of a RadGridView for my application.
Now it would be nice if the ContextMenu stays open and the user can set the Visiblity of all columns without having to right-click on the header for each single column he wants to show or hide and if the ContextMenu closes when you click outside of it.

Is there a way to do that with RadContextMenu?

Thx

Polya
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2016
1 answer
847 views
I need to unsubscribe these events

 1. EventManager.RegisterClassHandler(typeof(RadTreeViewItem), Mouse.MouseDownEvent, new MouseButtonEventHandler(OnTreeViewItemMouseDown), false);
2. RegisterClassHandler(typeof(RadTreeView), RadDragAndDropManager.DragInfoEvent, new EventHandler<DragDropEventArgs>(OnTreeViewDragInfo), false);
3. RegisterClassHandler(typeof(RadTreeView), RadDragAndDropManager.DropQueryEvent, new EventHandler<DragDropQueryEventArgs>(OnTreeViewDropQuery), true);
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2016
1 answer
209 views
I've looked around and can't really figure out how to do this. Anyone have any ideas? I just want to change the gear looking image to something like a label. Is this possible?
Masha
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2016
2 answers
199 views

I have applied an editable radtabitem header as the following

 I can see the editable TextBox set the the initial value for the header I can change it , but the Header Property it self still the same , so please what is wrong here?

 

<Style TargetType="{x:Type socialtracker:EditableTabHeaderControl}">
               <Setter Property="Template">
                   <Setter.Value>
                       <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type socialtracker:EditableTabHeaderControl}">
                           <Grid>
                               <Grid.Triggers>
                                   <EventTrigger RoutedEvent="Grid.DragEnter">
                                       <BeginStoryboard x:Name="GridBeginStoryboard">
                                           <Storyboard>
                                               <DoubleAnimation Storyboard.TargetName="ButtonTransform" Storyboard.TargetProperty="ScaleX" Duration="0:0:0.5" From="1" To="1.1"/>
                                               <DoubleAnimation Storyboard.TargetName="ButtonTransform" Storyboard.TargetProperty="ScaleY" Duration="0:0:0.5" From="1" To="1.1"/>
                                           </Storyboard>
                                       </BeginStoryboard>
                                   </EventTrigger>
                                   <EventTrigger RoutedEvent="Grid.DragLeave">
                                       <StopStoryboard BeginStoryboardName="GridBeginStoryboard"/>
                                   </EventTrigger>
                                   <EventTrigger RoutedEvent="Grid.Drop">
                                       <StopStoryboard BeginStoryboardName="GridBeginStoryboard"/>
                                   </EventTrigger>
                               </Grid.Triggers>
                               <TextBox x:Name="PART_EditArea"
                           Text="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Path=Content, Mode=TwoWay}"
                           Visibility="Collapsed" />
                               <ContentPresenter x:Name="ContentPresenter"
                           Content="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Path=Content, Mode=TwoWay}" />
                           </Grid>
                           <ControlTemplate.Triggers>
                               <Trigger Property="IsInEditMode" Value="True">
                                   <Trigger.Setters>
                                       <Setter TargetName="PART_EditArea" Property="Visibility" Value="Visible" />
                                       <Setter TargetName="ContentPresenter" Property="Visibility" Value="Collapsed" />
                                   </Trigger.Setters>
                               </Trigger>
                           </ControlTemplate.Triggers>
                       </ControlTemplate>
                   </Setter.Value>
               </Setter>
           </Style>

Binding binding = new Binding
                   {
                       Path = new PropertyPath("."),
                       Mode = BindingMode.TwoWay,
                   };
 
                   var editableTabHeaderControl = new FrameworkElementFactory(typeof(EditableTabHeaderControl));
                   editableTabHeaderControl.SetBinding(EditableTabHeaderControl.ContentProperty, binding);
                   DataTemplate newDataTemplate = new DataTemplate() { VisualTree = editableTabHeaderControl, };                   
                    
                   RadTabItem item = new RadTabItem
                   {
                       Tag = new ObservableCollection<Tweet>(),
                       Name = "SelectedPrint" + _intSelectedPrintTabsCount.ToString(),
                       Header = " New Tab " + _intSelectedPrintTabsCount.ToString(),
                       HeaderTemplate =  newDataTemplate 
                                             
                   };
                    
                   tbSearchAndFOllow.Items.Insert(tbSearchAndFOllow.Items.Count - 1, (item));

Omar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2016
1 answer
266 views

Hello,

I have added a footer to my gridview using the SumFunction. The content of all regular cells is aligned right (numeric values) but I cannot change the alignment of the result in the footer. Everything placed in the footer is rendered with minimal width and ignoring the width of the column, therefor all alignment settings are ignored.

 Any advices how to align the content in the footer?

 Thanks in advance.

Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2016
1 answer
137 views

I am trying to create dynamic columns by creating column header and assigning the list of string values based on the index to the column databinding and while i am trying to add aggregation to the columns i am facing runtime issue as mentioned below.

"No generic method 'Sum' on type 'System.Linq.Enumerable' is compatible with the supplied type arguments and arguments. No type arguments should be provided if the method is non-generic."

I am unable to resolve this issue after number of workarounds.

 Kindly provide me a solution ASAP.

Regards,

Karthikeyan R

Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2016
1 answer
150 views

Hi *,

I try to use the selection changed Event for the cartesian Chart to notify another view.

It works fine but I recognized that there is no possibility to select an item with the null value (see attached Picture).

 

Any ideas?

Thx

Rostislaw

Petar Marchev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?