Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
4 answers
87 views

Hi Telerik,

I'm having trouble to keep the SearchPanel (the new feature from the latest 2016 release) working after changing the ItemsSource to a different collection (List<Object> where Object is a class with properties).

Before I assign a new ItemSource, I first assign null to the ItemsSource. I also tried to clear the FilterDescriptors (GridView.FilterDescriptors.Clear()), but I never get the SearchPanel working properly after changing the ItemsSource. Both highlithing and filyering seems to be broken after changing the ItemsSource.

Could you please help me to get this working?

Kind regards,

Peter Rakké

Peter
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
1 answer
250 views

Hi all,

I can't find even one simple example that shows how to do that.

I need to put an item on the panel (I don't care if it's Listbox or TextBlock or RichTextBox) that will let me add lines of text while running, from the ViewModel code, each line with a color that I choose.

For example:

"This is red line of text" (this text will be red)

"This is blue line of text" (this text will be blue)

 

What it the simplest way to do that ?

Thanks very much!

(It's in WPF - MVVM)

Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
2 answers
677 views

I just updated my controls to the latest release (2016.1.112.45). The issue does NOT occur when I roll back to the previous version. That said, I am stumped as to what is going on.

 

I have a RadTabControl, inside which sit three tabs: Product, Item, PLU

Each tab has its own busy indicator. I have a method to show/hide the content of a specific tab along with its associated busy indicator. The product tab works fine. It shows and hides the product tab and busy indicator, using the Office Black theme.

In design mode, I set the Item busy indicator to VISIBLE for testing and layout purposes and it looks great. See the attached design image. However, when I run my application, the text is visible, but the circular progress bar does not show. See the attached image showing the indicator of a running application.

I have tried everything from Z-index to relocating the indicator. I refuse to create a custom template, especially since it works for the product tab, just not the other two. Below is the relevant code snippet.

 

<telerik:RadTabControl Name="ProductSetup">
    <telerik:RadTabItem Name="ProductTab" Header="Product" IsSelected="True">
        <Grid>                 
         <ScrollViewer Name="prodMainContainer" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Auto">
            <-- PRODUCT XAML... -->
            </ScrollViewer>
            <telerik:RadBusyIndicator Name="prodBusyIndicator" Visibility="Collapsed" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" IsBusy="True" />
        </Grid>
  </telerik:RadTabItem>
 
    <telerik:RadTabItem Name="ItemTab" Header="Item">
        <Grid>                 
         <ScrollViewer Name="itemMainContainer" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Auto">
            <-- ITEM XAML... -->
            </ScrollViewer>
            <telerik:RadBusyIndicator Name="itemBusyIndicator" Visibility="Collapsed" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" IsBusy="True" />
       </Grid>
  </telerik:RadTabItem>           
    <telerik:RadTabItem Name="PluTab" Header="PLU">
     <Grid>                 
         <ScrollViewer Name="pluMainContainer" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Auto">
            <-- PLU XAML... -->
            </ScrollViewer>
            <telerik:RadBusyIndicator Name="pluBusyIndicator" Visibility="Collapsed" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" IsBusy="True" />
     </Grid>
 </telerik:RadTabItem>
</telerik:RadTabControl>

 

Thoughts?

Sean~

Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
2 answers
216 views

if you click it, then you might see that the AutoHideArea stays open and the hyperlink works.

However, if you hide the autohide by clicking on another pane, and then hovering on the autohide pane header (so it will open), and click on the hyperlink, then there is a good chance that the autohide area will code immediately, and that the hyperlink will not execute.

 

I have traced this issue to be a focus issue, and I have "fixed" it by registering to a mouse down (or preview mouse down) on the hyperlink, and then setting focus on the first focusable ancestor.

 

BENN
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
8 answers
342 views

Hi,

I just started using the RadDocking control in my project. The XAML designer shows the error "ContextMenuTemplate should contain a RadContextMenu as root element".  Blend 2013 is not showing the page designer because of this issue. But the project is compiling and running without any issue.

 Please find the attached image for the code.

 

Thanks in advance

Rabeek Ahamed

hart
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
5 answers
181 views

Please download an example using a TiledMapSource and the OSGB1936Projection (setting it in OSGBTileProvider) here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1738032/RadMapMbtilesDemo.zip.

The following isn't working as expected: 

* Center point conersion using the OSGB36Converter isn't correctly setting the center point
* Zooming in will not render tiles/not render them at the correct position.

 Can you please tell us if we've got anything wrong/if there's a fix we need to download. 

Petar Mladenov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
1 answer
134 views

 We have consumed RadSlider control in one of our application.While automating that , Rad Slider Control displayed in Inspector tool as UICustom control and Object is found through automation. But slider control properties like position, maximum ,minimum and Slide are not showed.

If we declare the control as UISlider in automation, slider properties are showed but RadSlider control is not identified as it is UICustom control.

Could you please Provide new RadSlider control with UISlider type Instead UICustom. 

 

 

Milena
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
3 answers
294 views

Hi,

I have RadListBoxes that represents categories. Each of these RadListBox contains items that can be dragged to another category. Only one item can be selected across all the RadListBox. When I drag an item from a category to an other, the category from where I drag set selected to an item that it contains. Is there a way to prevent that behavior because I would like that the dragged item stays selected.

I attached a sample solution that represent the situation : drag an item from category A to another category and the selected item should be the dragged item in the drop category.

Thank you,

Etienne

Nasko
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
1 answer
86 views

Hi,

is there a easy way to show the appointments in a DataGrid or a similar simple listing and integrate this view as a ViewDefinition to reuse the grouping and filtering abilities from ScheduleView?

Thanks

Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
4 answers
463 views

I have a radgridview, where I use IsReadOnlyBinding on some columns to make specific cells readonly dependent on the dataitem of the row.

However, I would like to give my users a visual clue that they cannot change the values (by setting the background color to grey in the cell style).

I can do this by binding to the same property on the dataitem of the row, but is it possible to do by binding to a property on the GridViewCell?

That way I could make a solution-general cell style in a resouce dictionary and have all my readonly cells go grey.

 

Thanks!

Inger Marie
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Feb 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?