Hello.
I am trying to use Empty GridView Message Content of GridView in SDK.
I saw an error when using GridView Empty inside a TabControl.
How do I solve this part?
EmptyGridViewMessageBehavior.cs
private void InsertAdditionalContentControl()
{
if (this.additionalContentControl.Content != this.messageContent)
{
this.additionalContentControl.Content = this.messageContent;
}
var rootGrid = this.gridView.FindChildByType<Grid>(); // rootGrid is Null.
rootGrid.Children.Add(this.additionalContentControl); // System.NullReferenceException
}
//If I put TabControl, TabItem instead of Grid in FindChildByType<Grid>, rootGrid.Children could not be resolved.
Thanks.

Hi.
I get Index out of range when try to expand node in my RadTreeview.
I expand and select two items,
Then I try to expand a different node (same root but different branch) and I get the error:
If I invert the order of selection the error don't raise.
In the figure: first I select the node in yellow, then I click in the arrow in red
Hello.
When using RadAutoCompleteBox, an error occurs in the debug output if the tab is changed.
[System.Windows.Data Error: 26 : ItemTemplate and ItemTemplateSelector are ignored for items already of the ItemsControl's container type; Type='RadWatermarkTextBox']
The issue has been around for a long time. I heard it's a wpf timing issue.
I also found this issue on the feedback portal.
https://feedback.telerik.com/wpf/1351336-a-binding-error-is-printed-in-the-output-on-start-up-for-elementname-watermarktextbox
Are you still using the above post and can't fix it?
Thanks.

Similar to how Excel works, I'm looking for a way to have header text span multiple columns ... see image. Also needs to work with a "Freeze/scrolling" RadGrid.
Cheers, Rob.
Hello, telerik.
When using NoXaml, RadDocumentPane looks loosing the header as attached picture.
It shows without problem when changing projects into dlls with Xaml as attached image.
Following theme xamls are added on project start.
Controls.Add("System.Windows.xaml");
Controls.Add("Telerik.Windows.Controls.xaml");
Controls.Add("Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation.xaml");
Controls.Add("Telerik.Windows.Controls.Input.xaml");
Controls.Add("Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.xaml");
Controls.Add("Telerik.Windows.Controls.RibbonView.xaml");
Controls.Add("Telerik.Windows.Controls.Docking.xaml");
Did I miss something another xaml ?
My project information is as follwos;
- telerik 2021.2.615, vs 2019.
- .Net 5 (WPF50 dlls used in installed folder).
Thanks.
Kang
Hello,
when the user double clicks an item in the ExplorerControl a rename is initiated (see attached screenshot). This is usually expected to happen on a slow double click. On a normal double click users expect the file to be opened. The right click context menu also indicates this behavior as the open action is shown bold (and rename is not). So this is a little bit inconsistent and looks like a bug.
For the WinForms Version I found a workaround here: https://www.telerik.com/forums/few-question-on-explorercontrol#5122863
But the WPF Explorer Control is missing a ItemMouseDoubleClick event, so what is the best way to get the expected behavior?
Best regards, Philipp
Hi,
In Silverlight I believe the RadTabControl will lazily load the content of a RadTabControl when the RadTabItems are declared in the Xaml. In WPF I seems to eager load all the items on loading the control. Is it possible to configure the RadTabControl to only instantiate the RadTabItem content when the tab is selected to improve performance?
Thanks

I have List(of objects) and the definition of the Object is Name (string) FileName (string) that I set to the ItemSource of a RadTileList. Here is the control definition in XML:
<telerik:RadTileList x:Name="tlColorPresets" Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1" Width="600">
<telerik:RadTileList.ItemTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<Grid Background="#FF006AC1">
<Grid.RowDefinitions>
<RowDefinition />
<RowDefinition />
</Grid.RowDefinitions>
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition/>
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<TextBlock Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" Text="{Binding Name}"/>
<Image Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" Source="{Binding ImageFileName}" />
</Grid>
</DataTemplate>
</telerik:RadTileList.ItemTemplate>
</telerik:RadTileList>Trying to figure out how to get my images displayed in the RadTileList? Any hints/suggestions.
Cheers, Rob.


We upgraded our project to the newest version of telerik UI for WPF. But now no controls are showed in the designer. We use implicit styles. So it shouldn't be a problem with the NoXaml dll's.
I tried to add every source from the theme like that:
<ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2013;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Cloud.Controls.xaml" />
But it do not show anything in the designer. It is always empty.
I also tried to clean the project, then delete the bin and obj folder and rebuild it. Doesn't help.
I tried everything in this post: No Telerik controls in Design view in UI for WPF | Telerik Forums
But same result, nothing helps.
Someone have an idea?