Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
183 views

Hi,

I don't know how to change the style of RadDiagramNavigationPane. I saw the style from your demo and it looks pretty good,

How to do that?

Here is mine and it looks a little ugly....

Apply Fluent Theme,

Thanks!

Regards,

Aeroth

Aeroth
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 28 Jun 2021
1 answer
319 views

I'll attach an actual image from the ChartView for better understanding (TelerikChart5)

We have an Y-axes with SmartLabelsMode="SmartStepAndRange" and stacking active. As you can see in the image the highest column does not surpass the 30 Million mark and still the Smart Range is put at 40 Million.

The lowest column does not surpass  negative 5 Million and the smart range is still put at negative 10 Million.

Why is this and how can we get smart the smart range to work closer to our actual max/min values or should we calculate our min/max ourself and set them with a binding?

I'll also attach a second image with manually set Y-axes values to minimum -5 Million and maximum 30 Million to see that this would actually fit much better (TelerikChart6).

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2021
1 answer
348 views

We have 2 axes in one chart (left axis for bar series, right axis for line series)

The bar values range from negative to positive, the line values are only positive.

How can we align those 2 Y-axes to share the same line for value 0?

I'll attach 2 pictures, one from the actual ChartView and one from a Excel Chart with aligned 0-Value axes.

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2021
1 answer
196 views
I have C# MVVM WPF project with using Telerik. All my "Views" inherits Telerik RadWindow. It works perfect when i use it in Windows 10. But when i run my application on windows 7 problems with displaying of icons appear. Maximize,minimize and many others icons display like rectangles. There are not any errors. I have no idea what could be the matter. I am a newbie in this field. I attached screenshot with my problem.
Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2021
1 answer
432 views

I have a RadDateTimePicker control in my project and I can only select year, day, month and hour.

How can I select minutes from this control?


      <telerik:RadDateTimePicker DisplayFormat="Short" IsManipulationEnabled="False" InputMode="DateTimePicker" x:Name="dateslct" Grid.Row="2"  Grid.Column="2" HorizontalAlignment="Right" telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Summer" Margin="0,0,10,0" >
            </telerik:RadDateTimePicker>

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2021
1 answer
231 views

Hi there,

i found an old post where some one asked to rotate the series labels via XAML and C# code behind.
Is this possible and can you show me an example how to do this in an RadCartesianChart.

I have to do it via code behind...

TIA, Andi

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2021
1 answer
339 views

Hello.

 

I want to make it similar to an image.

I made the design, but binding is the problem.
There is a model, there is a displayname, and there are values.

The dropdown shows the sub item name when selected, and the value uses the value when the button is selected later.

(I know listbox doesn't support this. So I try to use dropdown.)

A parent item may have a value and a child may not. This shouldn't be an option.

The IsSelected function does not exist.

 

How do I put the binding and do it?

<telerik:RadDropDownButton Content="{Binding }">
	<telerik:RadDropDownButton.DropDownContent>
		<telerik:RadContextMenu x:Name="ContextMenu" ItemsSource="{Binding }">
			<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="parent name binding 1">
				<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="child name binding 1.1"/>
				<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="child name binding 1.2"/>
				<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="child name binding 1.3"/>
			</telerik:RadMenuItem>
			<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="parent name binding 2">
				<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="child name binding 2.1"/>
				<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="child name binding 2.2"/>
			</telerik:RadMenuItem>
			<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="parent name binding 3">
				<telerik:RadMenuItem Header="child null"/>
			</telerik:RadMenuItem>
		</telerik:RadContextMenu>
	</telerik:RadDropDownButton.DropDownContent>
</telerik:RadDropDownButton>

 

Thanks.

 

Psyduck
Top achievements
Rank 5
Bronze
Bronze
Bronze
 answered on 28 Jun 2021
0 answers
252 views

I was following the example here: 

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/controls/radgridview/managing-data/how-to/edit-item-outside-gridview

The underlying values do change but the grid visual values don't reflect the changes?

I want to avoid using a .Refresh as that can trigger all kinds of other issues.

What am I missing?

Cheers, Rob.

Rob A.
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 asked on 28 Jun 2021
0 answers
172 views

I'm populating a RadTileList using AutoGeneratingFile and setting Tile.Background to a ImageBrush, works well.  In the RadTileList.Loaded event (which seems to be happen only after all AutoGeneratingTile events have completed) I set the RadTileList.SelectedItem.

This works great when I step thru the code in debug mode.  However, if I don't step thru the code the SelectedItem will NOT be checked in the RadTileList?

Don't know how to proceed with this?

Any help?

Cheers, Rob.

 

Rob A.
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 updated question on 28 Jun 2021
1 answer
271 views

I've created a custom column for my RadGridView, where upon editing the cell, an appropriate control is shown - A RadComboBox for a boolean or an enumeration, a RadMaskedTextInput for text, and a RadMaskedNumericInput for numeric values.

This is working fine except for a slight issue with the custom column when it's using a RadComboBox. What I would like to happen is for the bound value of that cell to update as soon as the user selects a new value from the drop-down. However, the grid currently fires the CellEditEnded event only after the cell loses focus (or after the enter key is pressed), so the user has to select the item from the drop-down, and then click away from the cell for the change to take effect.

I was thinking that a solution for this would be to add an OnSelectionChanged handler to my dynamically-created RadComboBox, and then inside that handler, programmatically end/commit the edit, which would would cause the CellEditEnded event to be fired. However I can't seem to find a way to programmatically commit the edit from inside the custom column?

Alternatively, I was looking at whether the RadComboBox itself has a property that can force this required functionality, but I can't see that either. 

Thanks

 

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jun 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?