Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
227 views
Hello,

Is there any way to control the size of the PrintPreview dialog when it comes up?
I find that its default size is quite small and I always have to manually make it bigger to actually see what is displaying.


Thanks.
Stephen
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 10 Jul 2012
2 answers
498 views

Hi,

I have downloaded the demo application (Q2 2012) and now I want to reproduce a sample you provide.
So I copy/paste source code for .cs and .designer.cs but it is very difficult to have a working application..
Because there is always a problem to compile or even when it is compiled, there is a problem with .cs.
For example, Menu Items with Images, These errors occur:
"L'objet ne correspond pas au type cible. "  in french, etc...

Have you got a project with all demo source code provided and ready to work? 

Regards.
Julien
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jul 2012
4 answers
267 views
Hi Telerik Team! I have a question about RadListControl. I have a RadListControl, which event will I catch up the event when a new RadListDataItem insert into my RadListControl ?

Thanks
Tran Dat
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jul 2012
1 answer
215 views

Hello Telerik Team,

I would like to know how I can add a UserControl in a ToolWindow. its not working for me like this:

The user control has a Panel and inside a Chart.

ToolWindow window = new ToolWindow();

window.controls.add(usercontrol);

How can I solve my problem?

Thanks very much,

Kind regards,

Alfonsina

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jul 2012
7 answers
197 views
Hi,

i try change appointmet text use AppointmentFormatting event but it is not working properly

    Private Sub RadScheduler1_AppointmentFormatting(sender As Object, e As Telerik.WinControls.UI.SchedulerAppointmentEventArgs) Handles RadScheduler1.AppointmentFormatting

        e.AppointmentElement.Text = "custom text"
    End Sub

appointment text: "date from" - "date to" custom text;summary
see the attached image
how to change it to "custom text"

scheduler settings:

Me.RadScheduler1.ActiveViewType = Telerik.WinControls.UI.SchedulerViewType.Timeline
Me.RadScheduler1.GetTimelineView().ShowTimescale(Timescales.Months)
Me.RadScheduler1.GetTimelineView().GetTimescale(Timescales.Months).DisplayedCellsCount = 12

Thank You

Marek Kruk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
1 answer
210 views
Hello!
I am using a RadMultiColumnComboBox. When i'm searching an item from datasource, i want to filter the combobox's elements. For example, when i search "ccc" in combobox's datagridview, i want the items to be filtered so that the datagridview will contain only the rows with "ccc". I attached a picture. Thank you!


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
3 answers
249 views
I have a problem focusing the Telerik RadGridView by keyboard,

I need to accomplish the following :-

if the grid is empty it should add a new row and select the first visible row and column in edit mode
else
it should not add a new row but select the first visible row and column in edit mode.

I tried many currentrow, currentcell , isselected and beginedit() but to no avail :(


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
3 answers
177 views
Good afternoon.
With the old RadListBox I could write code like this:
    _radListBox.Items.Sort(comparer)
with my custom comparer. How can achive this with the new RadListControl?

Thank you very much.
Gianfranco
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
3 answers
288 views
I'm currently using the grid.Rows.Add() method to add a new row when a particular event fires inside my application.

This works fine.

However, I am now trying to set the ForeColor of the row after I add it, but the VisualElement property is null, in the following code sample:
int rowIdx = traysGrid.Rows.Add( 
                        tray.TrayID, tray.Barcode, 
                        dataContext.Locations.Where(loc => loc.LocationID == trayHistory.LocationID).First().Name 
                        , 
                        trayHistory.ArrivalDate, 
                        AuthenticationController.GetLoggedInUserName(), 
                        tray.Notes 
                        ); 
GridViewDataRowInfo row = traysGrid.Rows[rowIdx]; 
 
traysGrid.GridElement.BeginUpdate(); 
row.VisualElement.BackColor = Color.Green; 
traysGrid.GridElement.EndUpdate(); 
 

I have used this method successfully when inside a foreach loop, but using it doesn't seem to work as above.

Any advice or ideas?

Thanks
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
5 answers
387 views
Hello,

Is it possible to have the AutoCompleteText box display mult-columns, eg
USD  |  US Dollars
GBP  |  British Pounds
EUR  |  Euro's

Also is it possible to have the auto complete work on both columns so I can start to type GBP or  Briti... and it will work as per single items?

Thanks

Terry
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?