Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
275 views
Hi!

Is there a predefined Office 2007 Blue theme for the ComboBox?
If soo, how do you apply it?

Im using 2008 Q2 version and I it havea TelerikTheme and a VistaTheme but I can't find Office 2007 Blue, and I realy need that atm.

Regards
Per
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jul 2012
9 answers
252 views
How to realize the RadListView in IconsView mode use mouse to choose more item and drag on other control,Did it like in the event of ItemDrag ListView as events?  
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jul 2012
4 answers
357 views
Hey,

I have a usercontrol with 3 groupboxes. All boxes have to or three RabButtons. One of them scale buttons to big at runtime. When adding new buttons in a new groupbox the same thing happens again. Both groupbox and radbutton looks ok in design, but at runtime buttons scale to big. Buttons added directly to the usercontrol works fine.

I have tried both System.Windows.Forms.GroupBox and RadGroupBox, with same result.

Any idees?
Alfonsina
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jul 2012
5 answers
89 views
Asslam-o-Alikum
 Dear Friend's 
                        i have some issue On Telerik GridView  I want to use Tab Button  on Filtering Row for change column
That Means i focused a Filtering Row column I want when i press Tab button Cursor move on Next Column In Filtering Row

now current when i press Tab button cursor move on Buttom data Row


how can i do this please help !
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jul 2012
1 answer
245 views
Hello! 
I want 
the width of the dropdown's elements always matches the width of the control. Is there a simple property that can i set? I have attached an example. Thank you!
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jul 2012
4 answers
271 views
Hi, I'm having a problem with the RibbonBar KeyTips grabbing ALT keyboard sequences and I'd like to get them working again. I have a form with a TreeView on it. While inline editing tree node text, we used to be able to enter Alt keyboard sequences (Like ALT+130) to put special characters in the text. After adding a Ribbon Bar to the form, the Ribbon Bar is taking the ALT on the keyup and showing the KeyTips instead. 99% of the time, the Keytips are useful and we'd like to keep using them, but we need these keyboard shortcuts to work as well.
We are using v 2011.3.11.1219 for our release. I tried 2012.2.608.20 and it has the same problem.
 
I can reproduce this by creating a new application and adding a TreeView with some nodes. Before upgrading to a Telerik Windows Forms application, the ALT keyboard sequences can be entered into the TreeeView's inline edit. Upgrade the solution to a Telerik Windows Forms solution, change the Form to inherit RadRibbonForm, Add a RadRibbonBar, add a button group (I set the KeyTip to "A"), and add a Button Element. I can send the sample application if needed.

Is there a solution for this? Or plans to get the RibbonBar to only respond to a naked ALT key and pass the Key Sequences on to the Inline Edit box? I realise disabling the Keytips would probbaly pass on the keyboard sequence, but as I said, I'd like to get both working if possible.

Thanks, Kelly
Kelly Hamilton
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Jul 2012
1 answer
150 views
Hi all,
 I want a textbox with mask  01-FR22-02  in this format .  I set masktype as standard and mask  as 01-0000-02 , because the variable can change....But here numerics only allowed and cannot enter variables......Since 01 and 02 i want as same.... but 0 is replaced .... how can i persist that  01 and 02 as such and middle portion as varying like both variable and numerics..


please reply soon
regards lekha
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2012
3 answers
210 views
i m using dot not 2005 with rad carousel control when i m run the form the image item are rotating very slowly what is the reason? and also another question how to put the text at the bottom of the image in carousel control? plz help me.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2012
1 answer
201 views

About the theme issue with the design mode. I have notice that's this bug didn't affect all the control.

These one doesn't work:

  • RadForm (think that's everybody have notice this one...)
  • RadRichTextBox
  • RadCommandBar

These one are working pretty good:

  • RadButton
  • RadListView
  • RadRadioButton

The ApplicationThemeName trick save my life at the runtime (I can afford with a BFOD (blue forms of death), my users can't...).

Perhaps you should write in the docs where is the best place to put these three lignes of code (I personnaly think these kind of things should be written on application level)  

 

Imports Telerik.WinControls.Themes
Imports Telerik.WinControls
  
Namespace My
  
    
    Partial Friend Class MyApplication
  
        Public Sub ApplicationStartup() Handles Me.Startup
  
            Dim theme As New Office2010SilverTheme
            theme.DeserializeTheme()
            ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName = "Office2010Silver"
  
            End Sub
  
    End Class
  
End Namespace

Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2012
1 answer
304 views

Hello Telerik Team,

I have a problem with the RadLabel location. I need the label in a RadGroupBox and I did it like this:

RadGroupBox time = new RadGroupBox();
time.Text = "Zeit Wahl";
time.Left = 20;
time.Top = 280;

RadLabelElement labelTime = new RadLabelElement();
labelTime.Text = "Zeitintervall von/bis wählen:";
labelTime.Location = new Point(20, 410);

 time.GroupBoxElement.Header.Children.Add(labelTime);
panelTypeCharts.Controls.Add(time);

But The label is not moving to the location I gave it.Any suggestions?

Thanks very much

kind regards,

Alfonsina

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?