Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
291 views
I just upgraded to the latest version 608.40 and there seems to be a change in the animatedpropertysettings. What changes do I have to make adapt? 

Thanks, Karl
private void ZoomItem(RadButtonElement button)
{
    shouldZoomSelectedItem = false;
    Size size = this.radCarousel1.CarouselElement.ItemsContainer.Size;
 
    CarouselContentItem contentItem = (CarouselContentItem)button.Parent;
 
    zoomedItem = contentItem;
 
    button.ButtonFillElement.Visibility = ElementVisibility.Collapsed;
 
    currScaleFactor = Math.Min(
        ((float)size.Width) / button.Size.Width / 2f,
        ((float)size.Height) / button.Size.Height / 2f);
 
    AnimatedPropertySetting scaleChange = new AnimatedPropertySetting(
        RadElement.ScaleTransformProperty,
        new SizeF(currScaleFactor, currScaleFactor),
        5,
        20
        );
 
    scaleChange.AnimationFinished += new AnimationFinishedEventHandler(scaleChange_AnimationFinished);
 
    SizeF offset = new SizeF(
        (size.Width - contentItem.Size.Width * currScaleFactor) / 2f - contentItem.Location.X,
        (size.Height - contentItem.Size.Height * 0.50f * currScaleFactor) / 2f - contentItem.Location.Y);
 
    AnimatedPropertySetting positionChange = new AnimatedPropertySetting(
        RadElement.PositionOffsetProperty,
        offset,
        5,
        20
        );
 
    scaleChange.ApplyValue(contentItem);
    positionChange.ApplyValue(contentItem);
}
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
3 answers
244 views
Hi,

I have a RadDropdownlist which should allow the user to type in only numeric values in it. Validations in Key_Down and Key_Press event does fire but it is not working. I have similar validations for normal textboxes and it is working.

Is there are any ways to restrict the user to type only numeric values in RadDropDown?

private bool nonNumberEntered = false;
 protected void radDDLAccountNo_KeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
        {
            ValidateNumericField(e);
        }
        private void radDDLAccountNo_KeyPress(Object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
        {
            KeyPressEvent(e);           
        }
private void ValidateNumericField(KeyEventArgs e)
        {
            nonNumberEntered = false;
            if (e.KeyCode < Keys.D0 || e.KeyCode > Keys.D9)
            {
                if (e.KeyCode < Keys.NumPad0 || e.KeyCode > Keys.NumPad9)
                {
                    if (e.KeyCode != Keys.Back)
                        nonNumberEntered = true;
                }
            }
            if (Control.ModifierKeys == Keys.Shift)
                nonNumberEntered = true;
        }
        private void KeyPressEvent(KeyPressEventArgs e)
        {
            if (nonNumberEntered == true)
            {
                e.Handled = true;
            }
        }
   

Thank you in advance for the help.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
1 answer
234 views
I have read on this forum other users asking for the possibility of showing summary on a fixed footer at grid bottom. On version Q2 2012 there is no footer. Right? When we will have it?
Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
7 answers
505 views
Hi Team,

I m facing problem of Item Label overlapping. i m drawing series item on particulate time interval.
Chart is updating after every 10 sec.Kindly refer attachment.
Please Help me out fr this.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh dubey
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
1 answer
136 views

Hello Telerik Team,

I would like to know how can I set the border color of the item of a Serie, for example, in a Bar Serie.


I send a picture and you know what I mean.


Thank you very much,


Kind regards,


Alfonsina.

Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
3 answers
229 views
Hi All,

I have 2 queries regarding the chart.

1)  In my application I have a bar chart. Is there any way to decrease the bar width.(or the scale width)

2) I have a line chart with hours in the Y-Axis and Date in the x-Axis. Is there any way to draw a vertical line so that I can display the average hours of that chart.

Thanks in advance
Ajith
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jul 2012
2 answers
215 views
Hi

I have created a subclass of TILEGROUPELEMENT and RADTILEELEMENT but when I create the objects and add them to the Panorama object they don't seem to inherit the standard theme or mouse over attributes. They look flat and static.

I tried overriding the ThemeEffectiveType property but it made no difference.

Any suggestions ?


Thanks in advance.


Paul.
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Jul 2012
1 answer
271 views

Hi,
We are using WinForms RAD Controls (Q1 2012). We noticed strange behavior when navigating between message box buttons with keyboard arrow keys. When message box shown, YES button has focus. On left arrow key press both buttons lose focus, additional Left Arrow press set focus to NO button. The same behavior in opposite direction. Tab key navigation behaves as expected. It seems that there is some UI element, receiving focus in tab order between YES and NO buttons.
It appears that this is very annoying behavior for our end users.

 Any idea will be appreciated


Following code used to show message box:
DialogResult result = RadMessageBox.Show(null, "text", "title",
    MessageBoxButtons.YesNo, RadMessageIcon.None, MessageBoxDefaultButton.Button1, RightToLeft.Yes);

Regards,
Leon
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jul 2012
2 answers
351 views
Hi, i have a gridviewcommandcolumn and i woul like to hide the button that appears on the cell for certain rows. Is this possible?
Thanks
Antonio Ibáñez Oliva
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jul 2012
6 answers
146 views
Hi,
I have a carousel in a form, in the first time I open the form it displayed not good, Some of the Carousel's elements are splitted.
just after I press on one of the navigation Buttons the carousel is located right and I can see all its elements completly.
How can I resolved it?
Thanks,
Chaily
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jul 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?