Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
106 views
Hi,

how kann i add lines of text with different background colors to the radrichtextbox ?

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
5 answers
520 views
Hello,

I have two questions. I've created an unbound combo box column like this:

            const string aceptar = "Aceptar";
            GridViewComboBoxColumn aceptarColumn = new GridViewComboBoxColumn(aceptar, aceptar);
            aceptarColumn.HeaderText = aceptar;
            aceptarColumn.Width = 120;            
            aceptarColumn.DataType = typeof(String);
            aceptarColumn.DataSource = new String[] { "Sí", "No", "No lo sé" };
            gridViewPedidos.Columns.Add(aceptarColumn);

1) How can I set the default value to "No lo sé" (the 3rd element?) By defoult the combos are empty.

2) Is it possible to achieve this at design time? I mean, without having to write none of the above lines of code?

Best regards,

Gonzalo
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
2 answers
351 views

In winforms, I try to merge cell using cell border style.
There are some problem in cell border color.

attached file is screen shot.
plz help me

        private void BtnDel_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            MergeCell(GvMain, new int[] { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 });
        }

        private void MergeCell(RadGridView gv, int [] idx)
        {
            GridViewRowInfo Prev = null;
           
            foreach (GridViewRowInfo item in gv.Rows)
            {
                if (Prev != null)
                {
                    string s1 = string.Empty;
                    string s2 = string.Empty;

                    foreach (int i in idx)
                    {
                        GridViewCellInfo c1 = Prev.Cells[i];
                        GridViewCellInfo c2 = item.Cells[i];

                        //s1 += "|" + (c1 != null && c1.Value != null ? c1.Value.ToString() : string.Empty);
                        //s2 += "|" + (c2 != null && c2.Value != null ? c2.Value.ToString() : string.Empty);
                        s1 = (c1 != null && c1.Value != null ? c1.Value.ToString() : string.Empty);
                        s2 = (c2 != null && c2.Value != null ? c2.Value.ToString() : string.Empty);

                        if (s1 == s2)
                        {
                            //c2.Value = string.Empty;
                            c2.Style.ForeColor = Color.Transparent;

                            //c2.Style.DrawBorder = true;
                            c2.Style.CustomizeBorder = true;
                            c2.Style.BorderTopWidth = 0;
                            //c2.Style.BorderTopColor = Color.Transparent;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            //c2.Style.CustomizeBorder = false;
                            Prev = item;

                            break;
                        }
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    Prev = item;
                }
            }
        }

HyunBae
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Sep 2012
6 answers
271 views
I am binding a chart to a data table at run time. This works great. However, if there are leading zeros in the x-axis labels they are removed automatically. How can I retain leading zeros in the x-axis labels?
DroidSlave
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Sep 2012
2 answers
246 views
Greetings.
I downloaded and installed the RadControls for WinForms Q2 2012 SP1 trial version and I'm very interested to use and customize the telerikEditor application, very powerful and optimal for my needs.
I have some problems to open and use the application from vs 2008 because I can't register 2 dll:
Telerik.WinControls.RichTextBox and Telerik.WinControls.SpellChecker.
Visual studio  seems not to find them, and returns an error "Assembly not found" despite I refer them correctly in the directory BIN40.
I made something wrong? It is a license problem or what?
I'm using a Windows 7 professional PC 64 bit.
looking forward for your help,

Giovanni

Fabrizio
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Sep 2012
2 answers
191 views
How is this done?  Can't I just buy a product that doesn't explicitly try to sell itself to everyone who sees it?

Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Sep 2012
3 answers
507 views
I need the ability to have two vertical cursors that the user can drag around on a line chart.  I also need to be able to programmatically move correponding cursors on other line charts to follow the movement of the cursors by the user on the "master" line chart.  It's looking like this isn't possible.  If there is a way please let me know.

Thanks!
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Sep 2012
2 answers
805 views
Hi,
How can I remove an added splitpanel from the splitcontainer, I know that collapsing a split panel doesn't remove it but I want to dispose the desired split panel like closing a form,In my program I add a container inside a new splitpanel and after manipulating and saving its  data I want to close and dispose it to free memory.
Thanks

I Solved my problem
Thanks
radSpContMain.SplitPanels[2].Dispose();
Abbas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Sep 2012
1 answer
768 views
How to set its visibility to 0?  Or should I create my own border and then add it to panel?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Sep 2012
1 answer
130 views
Hi,

I have a Hierarchical Rad GridView with one master table and three child tables and I would like to export these to one excel document with separate sheets for each table. Please could you tell me if this is possible and if so how.

1st sheet  -> master table
2nd sheet -> child table1
3rd sheet -> child table2
2th sheet -> child table3


Kind regards,
Vinoth
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Sep 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?