Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
979 views
Hi,

Like there is a RadForm is there the same thing for RadUserControl, or I need to create built-in usercontrol in Visual Studio ?

Thanks.
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2012
0 answers
116 views
Hi,
I want to use in Persian Calendar mode, is it possible?
And is it possible to localize forms such as New Appointment? I want to make them right to left and also change their label.
Tooraj
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Sep 2012
1 answer
199 views
I am trying to imjport a word range into a rtb document and get a Dir not found exception.

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Range oPage;
oPage = _WordDoc.Range(beginChar, endChar);
string sXML = oPage.WordOpenXML;
Telerik.WinControls.RichTextBox.Model.RadDocument document = null;         
Telerik.WinControls.RichTextBox.FormatProviders.IDocumentFormatProvider docProvider = new Telerik.WinControls.RichTextBox.FileFormats.OpenXml.Docx.DocxFormatProvider();
byte[] byteArray = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(sXML);
document = docProvider.Import(byteArray); <== Exception thrown here
The sXML var can be put into a word doc and saved so I know the sXML data is not corrupt
ex.
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Document oTempDoc = _WordApp.Documents.Add();
oTempDoc.Paragraphs[1].Range.InsertXML(sXML);

I also tried using a stream and got the same error
MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream(byteArray);
document = docProvider.Import(stream);

So far the only thing that seems to work is to save the word fragment to a file and the turn around and import the file, but that is a lot of hoop jumping to get the word fragment into the rtb.
Any suggestions?
Mike
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2012
1 answer
103 views
Hello.
how I can enable filtering on the radgridview that is displayed as multicolumncombobox's EditorControl. I tried to reach this by set Filtering and ShowFilterRow to true on EditorControl, but it didn't work 
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2012
2 answers
172 views
I have a RadLabel and have an formated text.
In this Text there are some works marked as bold. This works, but the blanks after the Bold works are not shown.
See the screenshot.

Here is the Text from the text property of the RadLabel control
<html><span style="font-size: 10pt">The Wizard hade <strong>Errors</strong> in the last run. <br />Please rerun the Wizard <strong><u>without</u></strong> making any changes. <br />So please go to the last page and hit the<strong> Finish Button</strong>.</span></html>

Is this a bug?

Thanks
BR Florian

PS: I use the Q2 2012 Form Controls
Florian
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Sep 2012
1 answer
199 views
Hi,


My problem is that if user is start typing in text box of datetimepicker the control is automatically set year and day to mindate year and day.

But our customer don't want this. he want whatever he type in textbox should be there don't come anythig automatically.

Is that possible ?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2012
6 answers
203 views
Hello
I put a tree on toolwindow (the tree Nodes are chekbox)  , when I autohide the toolwindow and show it again
 the font of tree nodes change and also the nodes which were checked change to uncheck,please help me to solve this problem.
thank you
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2012
3 answers
145 views

Hello,

Please, I need help.

How can I put a max of character in a field of string type?
 
In my data class is this way:

[DisplayName("ID:")]
[Description("ID único")]
[Category("Básico")]
[Browsable(true)]
public String Id { get; set; }


Thank you very much.

Tom Mieck
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Sep 2012
1 answer
118 views
Hi,
Am implementing 3 level heirarchial grid in windows application.
Here am binding the child rows by hitting the database using "rowsourceneeded event". which is working fine.
But the sorting functionality is not working in the 2 and 3 level hierarchy--------Dont no why--How can i achive this

And also when user clicks on 1 or 2 level, am hitting the database everytime even it has childrows already--------Can we avoid this by checking if its has childrows already  for 1 and 2 level--How can i achive this 







Tom Mieck
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Sep 2012
6 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi.
I need to access gridview row' cells as GridDataCellElement. is there any way. I want to read text of the cell (formatted value) .

Naser
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?