Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
5 answers
437 views
Hi,

 We are using Telerik  2012.1.412.40 winform controls.
We have following requirement :

 In one form , we have Grid View control and there is button called Validate . on click off Validate button , based on some calculations, we need highlight all failed records with RED colour(Entire Row background ) and  need to display error message on mouse hove to independent row.

Please guide me in order to achieve above requirement.

Thanks & Regards,
Surya.
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
1 answer
182 views
Hi Telerik forum.

I'm trying to add a number of RadProgressBars to another control like a RadGroupBox or a RadPageViewPage.

The RadProgressBar is actually added, but is not visible! I then tried to set .Visible = true and .BringToFront() but no luck;

In pasted code I'm trying to load a RadGroupBox, and a loop of the RadGroupBox's controls show that they are actually added but yet invisible. Only if I set the .Dock = DockStyle.Fill it will show up.
The groupbox is big enough to contain the 2 expected radprogressbar items

The OrderList contains 2 Orders. 
What have I missed here?  By using a microsoft groupbox + microsoft progressbar is works, but for this radcontrol is seems not to work

grpActiveOrders.Controls.Clear();
 
      RadProgressBar pgb;
      int h = 20;
      foreach (Order order in OrderList)
      {
          //Add progressbar runtime and load with order status data
          pgb = new RadProgressBar();
          pgb.Text = order.RecipeName.Trim();
          pgb.Maximum = order.OrderBatchTotal;
          pgb.Value1 = order.OrderCalcultatedStatus;
          pgb.Width = 195;
          pgb.Left = 10;
          pgb.Top = h;
          grpActiveOrders.Controls.Add(pgb);
 
          h += 40;
      }

Benny
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
3 answers
306 views
In hierachical gridview in mousemove event we can get a reference to ViewTemplate the mouse is over,but  how can I get the cell in ViewTemplate that the mouse is over?

Basically I want to achieve to change the Cursor to Hand in some cells of ChildView. I am not sure if this can be achieved by som other way.

Ex:

radGridView.ElementTree.GetElementAtPoint(e.Location)
this give us the ViewTemplate mouse is over, from here I want to get the cell mouse is over.


Thanks in advance
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
1 answer
320 views
Hello,

I need to add a new item to my data-bound RadGridView DataSource. Is our only choice to maintain a List apart from the grid and re-set the DataSource? This is simple enough to do, but was wondering if there was a more strategic way to add a single item to the already-bound grid?

Thanks you...
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
1 answer
189 views
Hi,

I have a Hierarchical Rad Grid with two child templates. One of the child templates have more than 1000 records and i would like to show only 100 records for each page. Can Rad Grid support paging option for in this case. Please could you tell me if this is possible and if so how.


Regards,
Vinoth
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
5 answers
276 views
Hi,

I am using Q3 2011 telerikmetroblue theme. How do I change the applicationbutton background style ?
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
7 answers
252 views
I am using the below code for the fill handle like excel but i have one more issue. Please help on this.please have look the attached images. when i drag it will copy one cell value to selected range of cell but  scroll is not working remaining cell at the right side.scroll bar is not move automatically.

     Private Sub gv_CPS_MouseUp(sender As System.Object, e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles gv_CPS.MouseUp

            If gv_CPS.Rows.Count > 0 Then
            If gv_CPS.SelectedCells.Count > 1 Then
                Dim objSelecteCellValue As Object = Nothing
                For Each dc As Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewCellInfo In gv_CPS.SelectedCells
                    If dc.IsCurrent Then
                        objSelecteCellValue = dc.Value
                    End If
                  Next
                For Each dc As Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewCellInfo In gv_CPS.SelectedCells
                    If Not dc.IsCurrent Then
                        If Not dc.[ReadOnly] Then
                            If Validate(Convert.ToString(objSelecteCellValue)) Then
                                dc.Value = objSelecteCellValue
                            Else
                                Exit For
                            End If
                        End If
                    End If
                Next
            End If
        End If
    End Sub

thanks in advance
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
1 answer
228 views
How can I get the list of colors for the default palettes ?
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
1 answer
129 views
Using Hierarchical grid how can we get or set the width of border around child view template?

Attached is a sample

Thanks in advance


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
1 answer
175 views
Hi Telerik team,

I added a CommandBarDropDownButton to a CommandBar. Then I set properties of the button like following:
DrawText = True
Text = &New
UseMnemonic = True
However, the N character was not underlined and nothing happened when Alt + N pressed. How to solve this?

Regards
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?