This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Web UI v2011.2.712.40 Upgrade Issues

2 Answers 48 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Steve asked on 19 Aug 2011, 06:57 PM
I had an ASP.NET AJAX solution with a somewhat recent version of Telerik installed (earlier this year). I just upgraded to the latest version and now when I run the project none of my web forms render. I can't even catch a break point and the page load event. I get just an empty web page if any Telerik controls are present. web forms without Telerik controls work fine. If I create a new project everything works fine. I tried doing the upgrade on my project and that had no effect. My web.config doesn't specify any specific version and I tried creating a new web.config and that had no effect.

Any ideas what the problem may be?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 20 Aug 2011, 12:54 PM
Hello,

Please see this video.
http://tv.telerik.com/watch/aspnet/video/upgrade-web-project-with-vsx-upgrade-wizard

Let me know if any concern.

Thanks,
Jayesh Goyani
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Aug 2011, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I had used the upgrade wizard after I had installed the latest version but I was getting the same result with an empty web page. I ended up creating a new project and copying everything to get it working again. I'm sure there was probably some little setting somewhere since I could create a new project and everything work. I'm just wondering where I went wrong so I know how to get it going next time I face this issue in the future.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
Steve
Top achievements