Unfortunately, we do not have the requested dictionaries.
Please, note that Telerik supports only the three (English, French and German) dictionaries shipped with the RadSpell and RadEditor controls. The other dictionaries are provided by our customers and shared among the Telerik community. A list of the available dictionaries is available here
You can easily create your own custom TDF dictionary by using the Dictionary Configurator tool, which you can download from the following code library project: Dictionary Configuration
Here are the steps that you can take to produce a new TDF dictionary:
- See whether the needed dictionary exists on the following site: Dictionaries or create a text file (with extension .tdf) following the "word-per-line" rule
- Rename the .dic / .txt extension to .tdf
- After that convert the file by using the Dictionary Configurator tool.
- Place the new dictionary in the "\RadControls\Spell\TDF", test and verify that the spellchecker works properly with it.
- If the dictionary language is incompatible with the phonetic spell check provider then set the spellchecker to use its EditDistanceProvider (SpellCheckProvider="EditDistanceProvider").
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed