This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Visual Studio 2012 and Telerik

2 Answers 302 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jako
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jako asked on 27 Sep 2012, 07:49 AM
Hi everyone

This might be a very stupid question, but I have VS08 and Telerik 2012_2_912 installed on my machine, working 100%

I just installed VS 2012 but I can't see the Telerik Controls in the toolbox, do I need to reinstall all the Telerik components again?

Thank you.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jako
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Sep 2012, 08:17 AM
Seems its as easy as going into add/remove programes, selecting RadControls -> change and then selected VS 2012

I see in the AJAX that it doesn't have 4.5 Assemblies, will this be a problem when creating a .Net 4.5 project with Telerik controls?
Andrey
Telerik team
answered on 02 Oct 2012, 07:28 AM
Hi,

Yes, we still do not provide assemblies for .NET 4.5 Framework, because it is not yet officially released. Currently there should be no problem using the .NET 4.0 assemblies with VS 2012, however, because the framework is not yet released we could not guarantee full support between the 4.0 assemblies and 4.5 framework.

You could build your project and if you have problems you could always contact us through the support channel or get assistance through the forums.

Regards,
Andrey
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jako
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jako
Top achievements
Rank 1
Andrey
Telerik team