This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upgraded to 2010 release ... tree loading icon no longer visible

1 Answer 27 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jay asked on 12 May 2010, 07:52 PM
Hi,
I just upgraded from 2009 to the latest 2010 release. I'm using the RadTreeView and I'm loading on demand using a web service.  All works fine, but the image that appears once the service call has been placed does not appear. Previously an image would appear to the right of the expand icon, left of the text on the tree branch. When I click on a node, I see the node "shift" as if it's going to show the loading status icon/image/gif.  But this icon/image/gif is not visible.  Once the service call is complete then this "shift" is undone and the results are properly displayed.

Did something change in the stylesheets that I need to adjust to make the image visible again?

Thanks!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
answered on 18 May 2010, 12:24 PM
Hello Jay,

There is no change (in the version that you currently posses) that can cause this.
Are you using a custom skin?

It will be best if you can open a support ticket and send us a simple project reproducing this issue.

Regards,
Nikolay Tsenkov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
TreeView
Asked by
Jay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
Share this question
or